dark angel, hohooho,baby nut

dark angel, hohooho,baby nut

Posted in the Pecos Forum

really

Pecos, TX

#1 Dec 7, 2012
have you ever seen a stupid ass motherfncker like that, im guessin no.
dark angel

United States

#2 Dec 7, 2012
really wrote:
have you ever seen a stupid ass motherfncker like that, im guessin no.
all I gut to say about what u say is fu now what
nope

Pecos, TX

#3 Dec 7, 2012
hes about the worst, cant spell, makes no sence what so ever. mf needs to get hooked on phonics! Do us all a favor, stop getting on topix you retard.
dark angel

United States

#4 Dec 7, 2012
If all u what me to get offf stop write cAp abut me
Kka

United States

#5 Dec 8, 2012
Lmao so true
dark angel

United States

#6 Dec 8, 2012
Look I need did good in shool all of u can kiss my as% pecos suck eny way peolpe her think thay r all that I ben to a lot of places but this is the dumes pleace ever
dark angel

United States

#7 Dec 8, 2012
My bad I ment don't. Do
dark angel

United States

#9 Dec 8, 2012
I ment don't do good in school
Kka

United States

#11 Dec 8, 2012
Lmao to funny
LargeLanguage

Mold, UK

#12 Dec 11, 2012
Yes, I can see you "don't do mean don't" do good in school.
dark angel

Frisco, TX

#13 Dec 11, 2012
I ment did do go school were I came fome the school System is a f&^k Joke thay will pass eny one or Push them on to the next Grade u will pass with a f+
LargeLanguage

Mold, UK

#14 Dec 11, 2012
dark angel wrote:
I ment did do go school were I came fome the school System is a f&^k Joke thay will pass eny one or Push them on to the next Grade u will pass with a f+
Thats ridiculous! And did some people who got good grades not pass?
12 gauge

United States

#15 Dec 11, 2012
so you blame the teachers for your refusal to sit down and learn the subject? Fact is, you didn't "what" (want, for all us literate folks) to learn the material, so you sat on your azz, slept, or whatever. Now you come here to unleash your jaw-dropping stupidity on the rest of the planet. Priceless
LargeLanguage

Mold, UK

#16 Dec 11, 2012
12 gauge wrote:
so you blame the teachers for your refusal to sit down and learn the subject? Fact is, you didn't "what" (want, for all us literate folks) to learn the material, so you sat on your azz, slept, or whatever. Now you come here to unleash your jaw-dropping stupidity on the rest of the planet. Priceless
Anyone who puts blame on someone as a child probably hasn't been particular well educated themselves. And you don't know anything about it, the same kind who blames me for the same thing.
dark angel

Frisco, TX

#17 Dec 11, 2012
Yes I am blame them thay did not cary about us. thay were for the Paychex and not us
12 gauge

United States

#18 Dec 11, 2012
My teachers, on average, had between 35 and 50 students in each classroom. They did not have time to get to know us or care about us as individuals. We were expected to sit down, listen to the lesson material being presented, and complete our assignments on time. I wasn't a straight A student, but I DID learn to read and write, etc., and I did go on to get a college degree. I have been in the school system and I see kids that are interested in learning that will do well, regardless of the teacher. I also see kids that have zero desire to learn on their own. And saying teachers are in it for the "paychex" is laughable.
LargeLanguage

Mold, UK

#19 Dec 11, 2012
dark angel wrote:
Yes I am blame them thay did not cary about us. thay were for the Paychex and not us
I take it when you had struggle learning or didn't pay attention that they didn't show concern. Those teachers must have been right idiots.
dark angel

Frisco, TX

#20 Dec 11, 2012
Yes that may be trule but I am add or what ever u call it and if u were a teacher or school systems that cared u will help them out. But thay did
LargeLanguage

Mold, UK

#21 Dec 11, 2012
12 gauge wrote:
My teachers, on average, had between 35 and 50 students in each classroom. They did not have time to get to know us or care about us as individuals. We were expected to sit down, listen to the lesson material being presented, and complete our assignments on time. I wasn't a straight A student, but I DID learn to read and write, etc., and I did go on to get a college degree. I have been in the school system and I see kids that are interested in learning that will do well, regardless of the teacher. I also see kids that have zero desire to learn on their own. And saying teachers are in it for the "paychex" is laughable.
You people in the Pecos Forums seem to be all the same. You pick on anyone who disagrees with you and doesn't "belong in this town cowboy". Your all a bunch of weird little idiots. Its the teachers jobs to correct the kids, not ignore their wrongs you fool!
LargeLanguage

Mold, UK

#22 Dec 11, 2012
dark angel wrote:
Yes that may be trule but I am add or what ever u call it and if u were a teacher or school systems that cared u will help them out. But thay did
But they probably didn't have any choices. Normally did they try not to pay attention and show concern? Was it a one off with you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pecos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gravity Manipulation Device 3 hr bra 3
Fake News (Feb '17) 6 hr hunt4hiden herows 18
Perla castillo 7 hr nem 16
Lil man (Feb '17) 7 hr Mari13 11
Allsups on cedar 9 hr Maybe White Trash 10
Hey Mexican Immigrants 9 hr Maybe White Trash 31
Needing a female 18+ for fun while in town on work Tue Sad 7

Pecos Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance