Xmas decorations still up Lets Tax YOU
shut up

United States

#22 Jan 31, 2013
virginia wrote:
<quoted text>Merry FkingChristmas to you too
back at you miss busy body..
dingy broads

Tokyo, Japan

#23 Jan 31, 2013
I ll stick a lump of coal up your sun dont shine place
Yup

Pecos, TX

#24 Jan 31, 2013
Finally she shut the f*ck up
dingy broads

Tokyo, Japan

#25 Feb 1, 2013
Thats the power of pinesol baby
Virginia

Rio Vista, TX

#26 Feb 5, 2013
its february the 5th are your decorations still up! I hope the hell not. Lent is coming up maybe yall will sober up and can take them the hellDown!!!Jesus is not happy seeing santa still up disgraceful
virginia

Pecos, TX

#27 Feb 5, 2013
I'm fat, old and ugly, and I like to scissor with other women. I'll take your decorations down for a scissor
shut up

Dallas, TX

#28 Feb 5, 2013
Virginia wrote:
its february the 5th are your decorations still up! I hope the hell not. Lent is coming up maybe yall will sober up and can take them the hellDown!!!Jesus is not happy seeing santa still up disgraceful
why don't you sober up Virginia and mind your own business. Jesus isn't happy that u are a nosy busy body..
Virginia

Commerce, GA

#29 Feb 6, 2013
its february 6th for christs sake get your decor down!!!!!!!!!!and tin foil are Notproper window treatments unless you are making meth!!!!!!!!!!
shut up

Mckinney, TX

#30 Feb 6, 2013
Virginia wrote:
its february 6th for christs sake get your decor down!!!!!!!!!!and tin foil are Notproper window treatments unless you are making meth!!!!!!!!!!
Its Feb 6 and you still don't have a life.
Virginia

Commerce, GA

#31 Feb 6, 2013
shut up wrote:
<quoted text> Its Feb 6 and you still don't have a life.
and neither do you!
shut up

Mckinney, TX

#32 Feb 6, 2013
Virginia wrote:
<quoted text>and neither do you!
i am not the one sticking my nose where it doesn't belong. Give the Christmas lights and decorations a rest. If it's not on your property it's not your business. That is all. Have a craptastic day Virginia..
Virginia

Commerce, GA

#33 Feb 6, 2013
shut up wrote:
<quoted text> i am not the one sticking my nose where it doesn't belong. Give the Christmas lights and decorations a rest. If it's not on your property it's not your business. That is all. Have a craptastic day Virginia..
No rst for the weery Salud!
dingy broads

Tokyo, Japan

#34 Feb 6, 2013
I said thats the power of pinesol you cant cook and watch from another dimension by sticking the welfare office in the middle of the gingerbread man and then go shopping to update your junks
Tron

Tucson, AZ

#36 Feb 6, 2013
If people still want to have their Christmas decorations up then that fine. It's nobodys business if they want to keep them up. Those of you that are so concerned about it should go knock on their doors and tell them yourselves.
Virginia

Trinity, TX

#37 Feb 6, 2013
dingy broads wrote:
I said thats the power of pinesol you cant cook and watch from another dimension by sticking the welfare office in the middle of the gingerbread man and then go shopping to update your junks
Are You on Crack? And as usual TRON is a BOOB! but I have things to do watch the wheel of fortune and drink scotch so i'll be back in the manana to take up the xmas battle
shut up

Fort Worth, TX

#38 Feb 7, 2013
Boob?? Really psycho lady?? You need to go to a loony bin.
Lulu

United States

#39 Feb 7, 2013
The funny thing is when it's something small and simple like a wreath. It takes 15 seconds to unhang
shut up

Fort Worth, TX

#40 Feb 7, 2013
I have seen plenty of houses here in Pecos that still have decorations up, but i don't really care. It's not my house or my business...
dingy broads

Tokyo, Japan

#41 Feb 7, 2013
Santa farted and left a lump of coal on Virginias porch. And yes Virginia there is a Santa
Virginia

Coolidge, TX

#42 Feb 8, 2013
dingy broads wrote:
Santa farted and left a lump of coal on Virginias porch. And yes Virginia there is a Santa
There is a SATAN that for sure and he lives on topixs!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pecos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
north side park (Jul '10) 2 hr whiteboy 62
ufos in sky southeast of pecos 6 hr engine 9
What happened 2 your arm?? 6 hr whatsapp 12
Treason 7 hr Terminix 1
Jesus Rodriguez we need to talk 10 hr No touble 3
garry rumbraw 10 hr wtf omg 8
O'reilly 10 hr wtf omg 5

Pecos Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pecos Mortgages