Balmorhea Hoes
lol

United States

#47 Sep 24, 2010
They r all ugly lol they r like weird like their thys are like all full of fat idk...
ysa

United States

#48 Sep 25, 2010
DAILYNN MONDRAGON Anisha vasquez Giselle Navarrete
Mari13

United States

#49 Sep 25, 2010
Once again post ur real fuckin name!! Better yet come say it 2 my face. Either ur dumbass is frm balmorhea & ur jus jealous of all of us or u got tha wrong info cuz half of em dont go anywhere jus stay home & n town & tha rest pos we got our bf so no we aint hoes! idk how tha hell we hoes.Would yall lik 2 explain?? Get a life bitch quit talkin shitt & quit hatin!!!
ken

United States

#50 Sep 25, 2010
quit talkin shit idiot whoever you are you obviously know our whole vball team & ur from balmorhea.lol & i'm sure ysa doesn't know our whole vball team & she's to good of a friend to put shit bout us on here! DAH, c'mon now:)HAve the nerve to say who u are & quit puttin a diff. name!
laffin

Calgary, Canada

#51 Sep 25, 2010
wow, didnt know balmorhea was this active, lol
player

Oklahoma City, OK

#52 Sep 26, 2010
ysa wrote:
Kendra ramos
Erika ramos
Justine lopez
Mariabel rodriguez
Brianna rodriguez
Veronica rodriguez
Brandi machuca
JONI RODRIGUEZ #1!!!!!
Karly mondragon? Eh idk bout her, just heard some crap.
Hmm...
That's it I guess.
that the whole town
lmao

United States

#53 Sep 26, 2010
Player, ur back, sweet... haha this shit is gona get funny... true it is the whole town... wait they r missin some slut named maritza... lol but I think she is pppin kids out already lmao
THE1

United States

#54 Sep 26, 2010
What yall think about isiah aka SADBOY
SalqadoBby

United States

#55 Sep 26, 2010
ehh no not tha whole town.People from btwn dat r jealous of us plz stop talking shitt cuz yall think yall know us but shit tha only thing u knw is our fukin names. Oh & sadboy pssh i think i knw him i think he hangz wit my vato ay & i aint no hoe i stick 2 1 vato!!
truthBtold

Whitney, TX

#56 Sep 26, 2010
most girls from balmorhea r hoes...its the truth from the young to the older...but yall shouldnt include the ones who are not..like anisha,brandi, dailynn, for the most part the rest are hoes...but these girls are definitly not...but fck the rest,let em be sluts, use em cuz thats bout all they r good for lol
RealPerson

United States

#58 Sep 26, 2010
All these haters need to grow the hell up. Not everybody is hoe. Get ur facts straight before you start going around and calling people names.Look at your self before you start judging others because whoever started this shit must be the biggest low life because all he or she does is try and start stuff with other people get a life. Just to let you know also these girls are not sluts so truthBtold get your shit straight and stop trying to defend some of the girls when you don't even know them.
WT PTB

Canada

#59 Sep 26, 2010
Y don't yall ask sad the ass woopin felt he knows wt I'm talkin bout
WT PTB

United States

#60 Sep 26, 2010
Aka triste outside wall mart
WT PTB

Canada

#61 Sep 26, 2010
Oooo weeee yaya can knok me down anytime o yea how's ur face and ur back son
Wowwww

Pecos, TX

#62 Sep 26, 2010
WTF are you saying WT PTB
SalqadoBby

Peapack, NJ

#63 Sep 26, 2010
matter of fact hez my soon 2 b brother n law & ey ok if he got his ass whopped oh well no need 2 tell tha world.Only ppl who wld care r those wit no lifes & jus talk abt otherz pero its all good la envidia no mata!
Balmorhea Vball Team

Midland, TX

#64 Sep 27, 2010
ysa wrote:
Kendra ramos
Erika ramos
Justine lopez
Mariabel rodriguez
Brianna rodriguez
Veronica rodriguez
Brandi machuca
JONI RODRIGUEZ #1!!!!!
Hmm...
That's it I guess.
Kendra - shes beautiful shes an awesome person and a great friend
Erika - shes a very fun and outgoing person
Justine - shes beautiful smart and easy to talk to
Mari - shes cool and shes lupes ruka lol
Brianna - she loves Harry Barron!!
Veronica - no comment.......
Brandi - Brandi is Beautiful and shes an amazing person!!:)
Joni - jonis a funny person "BALGAME"
Karly - karly is a badass volleyball player and she should go out with fabian cuz they look cute together and shes a good person and friend
BalmVballTeam

Imperial, TX

#65 Sep 27, 2010
ysa wrote:
Kendra ramos
Erika ramos
Justine lopez
Mariabel rodriguez
Brianna rodriguez
Veronica rodriguez
Brandi machuca
JONI RODRIGUEZ #1!!!!!
Hmm...
That's it I guess.
Kendra-Kendra is an amazing person and friend. She's very pretty and fun to be with! I Love You Kenn!!:)
Erika-Erika is funny,pretty,and outgoing. She's a good friend and definately not a hoe:) La u Erikaa!:)
Mari-Mari is a funny and cool person and Lupe Salgado is her ONLY guy:)
Brianna-Brianna loves Harry Barron.
Veronica-no comment.
Brandi-Brandi is very pretty and is definately not a hoe.
Joni-Joni is hilarious and a cool person to hang out with.
Karly-Karly doesn't even leave her house so come on. Shes a very cool person, and a badass vball player.
BalmVballTeam

Imperial, TX

#66 Sep 27, 2010
ysa wrote:
DAILYNN MONDRAGON Anisha vasquez Giselle Navarrete
Dailynn-Dailynn is very pretty,smart, funny, and her heart belongs to Andrew Ramos her ONLY guy:) Shes definately NOT a hoe. I lovee you dayy!!:)
Giselle-Giselle is very outgoing, funny, and her heart is taken by Harvey Gil the ONLY guy in her life!:)
Anisha-Anisha is hilarious, and very good at sports and her heart belongs to Marcos Beltran which is her ONLY guy:) shes definately NOT a hoe Love ya Nishh!!:)
luna

United States

#67 Sep 27, 2010
Jazmin Macias is a slutt!!
Okay, first of all.
Kendra is indeed a hoe. She cheated on Nigiel Lozano with John Terrazas, fucked up thing is john told me he don't even want her, just wanted 'her'..if you catch my drift.. Her little sister Erika, is a hoe too, but she's going with Felix... both of them are following in their mother's footsteps. Such a shame...
Joni is a slutt just like her aunt. She fcks everything and anything that moves! Lol she got with Patty and Matt T. from here!!!
Giselle Navarette, well I heard she sends nudes, plus her boyfriend is a babydaddy already and how old is she? 16? Not good.
Brianna, bahaha! All she gots is asss, she needs to cover up with a paper bag though. She is a slutt too.
Mariabel, well she's just plain fuckingg nasty!
She's definatly not a 'RUKA'?
Hahahaha she needs to fuckinn wash her hair and body wtf! Shes got nothing going for her, poor girl..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pecos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Coach Garcia 4 hr mamabear 11
jeffery luck 5 hr luckelpaso 1
Puppy 8 hr sad 1
dairy queen sucks 8 hr Yup 4
BachI montano Wed kim 3
Fixing to be deaf Tue Lulu 2
When is the carnival coming to Pecos? (Apr '12) Tue perez 7
More from around the web

Pecos People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE