Which Orlando? How old is Norma?
dam

United States

#6 Apr 14, 2012
Is brother is buddah orlando is like 34 and norma iz lik 16 hahaha
girl 2014

United States

#7 Apr 14, 2012
Yeah norma a nasty b she alrady screw half of pecos so she had to go be with an old man lmao nobkdy else wants her anymore
haha

United States

#8 Apr 14, 2012
Last name
Nasty
#9 Apr 14, 2012
TASCADA!!
pimp

United States

#11 Apr 14, 2012
Orlando has game
Nasty
#12 Apr 14, 2012
Game?? Ha! More like a lil girl in heat. Lmao!!
u dumb

United States

#13 Apr 14, 2012
Orlando is nasty....hes ugly if he has game whyd he go.after a little girl haha plus he went out wit her mom
prima

United States

#14 Apr 15, 2012
Pimp, Nasty, U dumb, STFU!!! AND GET OFF THIS SITE ALREADY!!!
pimp

United States

#15 Apr 15, 2012
Yeah lik anybody gna listen tu u prima lmao pendeja
true

United States

#16 Apr 15, 2012
That's way beyond crazy to find out that a 16 yr old and 34 yr old that are living or are together could be cause as a child malester anyone could report this. Plus its not only making her look bad but its also that her family and his family are looking bad! I mean come on people don't you think that's a little too much its not cute or funny its wrong of them to do that! And if her mom went out then that's way to dumb of her mom to let her do that its like her mom don't give a shit about her!! Be serious now!!
true

United States

#17 Apr 15, 2012
prima wrote:
Lmao!! Okay so ya'll have the balls to put there names on here and talk some motherfucking bulshit and caint even put none of ya'lls name on here are y'all that afraid she might find out who y'all motherfuckers are??? Fucking pussies have no life now a days!!!
Sweetie let me tell you something about your cousin.. she 16 have no respect for herself or her family!! Don't you think her family would be ashame of that?!? Yeah noone perfect but guess what that's a little too far someone could report it you never know! Is she in school... NO! That's sad!!
too gross

United States

#18 Apr 15, 2012
Haha the nasty b is getting her mom sloppy seconds sick ass people
x friend

United States

#19 Apr 15, 2012
true wrote:
That's way beyond crazy to find out that a 16 yr old and 34 yr old that are living or are together could be cause as a child malester anyone could report this. Plus its not only making her look bad but its also that her family and his family are looking bad! I mean come on people don't you think that's a little too much its not cute or funny its wrong of them to do that! And if her mom went out then that's way to dumb of her mom to let her do that its like her mom don't give a shit about her!! Be serious now!!
she dnt got to make her famm look bad they already did always have they a no good family nt al of them but mostly all. and she is so nasty didnt no she dat desprate
true

United States

#20 Apr 16, 2012
x friend wrote:
<quoted text> she dnt got to make her famm look bad they already did always have they a no good family nt al of them but mostly all. and she is so nasty didnt no she dat desprate
Its sad how everything has too happen that way but she let it happen so that her life and if she wants too keep on making them look bad well that's her shit.
da dude

United States

#22 Apr 17, 2012
Can u say DESPRATE!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 21
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pecos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Raquel Barreņo & Fabian Bustamante 13 min David 5
Lets play a nice game off touch my johnson 1 hr robocop 6
Sonic 21 hr Sonic 1
O'reilly Sat wrolly 8
Operation Soring Eagle Fri Seen 2
aileen lopez Fri old friend 5
north side park (Jul '10) Jun 21 Tanton 69

Pecos Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance