Dori Garcia
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Mexicana

Pecos, TX

#1 Jun 1, 2011
Dam this bitch got fat.Plus i heard she is a big puta!Girl start charging for all the herpie dick u get
poochi

United States

#2 Jun 1, 2011
Dori what a w#ore she will do anyting for di$k and snatch those kids aren't even Aaron's
haha

Pecos, TX

#3 Jun 4, 2011
He ivorced her for a reason she just loved his lastname since she kept it
abby

United States

#4 Jun 6, 2011
I haven't heard about this girl in a long time, she went lesbo now or what?
truth be heard

Loris, SC

#5 Jun 9, 2011
aaron should get paternity tests!!!!!!!!
Pecos Man

Gallatin, MO

#6 Jun 9, 2011
Dori has been a ho since she was young, she looks for younger kids, cuz they don't know a damn thing. Dori will never change,, she went out with my friend, he was married and only wanted cash. She's been all over the town, guys don't be stupid she's money hungry. I know she also made Ricelas Valeriano life miserable for going out with her husband. Dori stop being a ho your kids will soon know the ho u are.
crazy

Sanger, CA

#7 Jun 10, 2011
karma is a b*tch dori!!! Your kids should know who their dads are. Even if you dont! Line up the guys ... When the kids grow up and get involved with people, hopefully they dont end up dating a brother or sister.
yeah

Decatur, TN

#8 Jun 12, 2011
thats weird that her kids dont look like their "dad"? or accused dads! i wonder if she even knows? skyler? yeah! aaron? doubt it! Is she just cashing in with these guys!!! Hell Yeah!!! Maury Show!!! Get the bus ready !!
poochi

United States

#9 Jun 15, 2011
Yea the smallest kid looks white not Mexican AARON OPEN YOUR EYES U DUMBASS get them tested it's not fair their REAL DADS ARE OUT THERE. Yea we the town know everything but we don't feel sorry for u cuz u don't do anything about it DUMBASS
yeah

Garden Valley, CA

#10 Jun 16, 2011
every job she has worked at she gets involved with someone/ bessie haynes/ police dept/ castle rock vision!!!! no morals what so ever!!!
abby

United States

#13 Jun 17, 2011
yeah wrote:
every job she has worked at she gets involved with someone/ bessie haynes/ police dept/ castle rock vision!!!! no morals what so ever!!!
Very true...she also was messing around with a coach and a neighbor all while she was married.
Eeee

Pecos, TX

#14 Jun 17, 2011
Hey abby are you hot, you sure do sound like you are!!
abby

United States

#15 Jun 17, 2011
Thanks
Grill

United States

#16 Jun 18, 2011
yeah wrote:
Dont forget the castle rock romance. She would spend the night in alpine with Subia!!!!! when they where working!!!!! She was caught with the coach Solis!!!! and her supervisor at p.d. from balmorheah was his name Frank plus many more when she was married. Her mom would stay with her at night cuz she was scared to be by herself. UH no. it so she could go out and do her thing and not take out the kids!!!
FYI

Dallas, TX

#17 Jun 27, 2011
Yes Dori is nothing but a homewrecker!!! Aaron is a dumbass when he knows that the little one isn't his!! But oh well let him look stupid. Til this day I can't believe he was even with her nasty ass!!!
wow

Pecos, TX

#18 Jun 29, 2011
this is all very helpful she hooks up with my cousin jr wtf ???
VAL

United States

#20 Jul 7, 2011
GROSS
HaHaHaHa

Emory, TX

#21 Jul 7, 2011
Shit F*ck Dori and her stupid azz I think Aaron is Hot I know he is a hard worker who takes care of his sh*t dnt mind if ill have him
FYI

Frisco, TX

#22 Jul 7, 2011
HaHaHaHa wrote:
Shit F*ck Dori and her stupid azz I think Aaron is Hot I know he is a hard worker who takes care of his sh*t dnt mind if ill have him
I agree with you about dori, but if you want Aaron he'll do you wrong like he did both baby mama's!!! He may be a hard worker, but not much as a good daddy!!
ryder

United States

#23 Jul 8, 2011
FYI wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you about dori, but if you want Aaron he'll do you wrong like he did both baby mama's!!! He may be a hard worker, but not much as a good daddy!!
I agree bout Aaron. In actuality, they were a good match. Men just don't like when a woman makes them look like a dumbass. He thinks he's a player but I never seen him with anyone for long...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pecos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hey Mexican Immigrants 3 hr 88 elite 28
Allsups on cedar 8 hr Anon 7
Needing a female 18+ for fun while in town on work 22 hr Sad 7
Operation Soring Eagle Tue your best enemy 7
pi nada trailer parking Tue stephen peneedit 1
gina Tue stephen peneedit 2
Mind games sercrets Tue mad max 10

Pecos Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance