What's up with this girl
dumb b

Pecos, TX

#4 Sep 11, 2012
She be going around town lik always
lmao

United States

#5 Sep 27, 2012
Just another sorry exuse for a.mother needs to get a job n take care of her kids instead of abandoning them just to party
lol

United States

#6 Sep 27, 2012
Agreed! She lost herself n need to find herself again.
gahdaaaam

Pecos, TX

#7 Oct 1, 2012
her and her nasty ass sister. obviously unfit mothers who need to grow up and learn to wipe their own asses before spreading their legs and having kids
tupapi

Pecos, TX

#8 Oct 1, 2012
Stop hating cus no one pays attention to u instead of u following them and hating on them cus they get atention how bout u hit the gym this town needs chicks like them hotties and down for wat.ever
beez

Missouri City, TX

#9 Oct 2, 2012
You said it attention seekers n down for whatever in other words dirty s**** especially Janie i could writ u a list n u would be surprised how many guys theyve shared.

“Old-Time Gal”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#10 Oct 2, 2012
If ya ask me, both the so-called MEN in this city, along with the women, all need to go out n exercise. Ain't no excuse why a majority of the townsfolk can't look straight down and see their feet because they got a big ol' belly blockin' their view. Also, if you excuse my language, for as much sex as people claim to have - or more specifically, claim that the people they're gossipin' about have (what stalkers knowin' how many times someone has had sex, stalkers and peepin' toms I tell ya!)- you'd wonder how they ever manage to get it in with their large bellies and thunder thighs blockin' everything. Personally, I'd say most people in this town ain't had themselves no action and just say that they do so no one can judge their weight. HA! Sometimes I wonder if walrus' escaped the circus and wandered into town, HA HA HA! I also used to wonder how on Earth people could spell so badly on this here Pecos Topix but then it hit me: people don't make spelling mistakes on purpose, their fat fingers make them do that, HA! So, whenever Miss Jeanine sees someone who can't spell - I knows that a fat person wrote it. HA!
laputita

Pecos, TX

#11 Oct 9, 2012
its funny how she thinks she is such a great mother. "my boys are my life" ...mija it takes a girl to push them out. but a mother is someone that raises her children. not someone who abandons them for weeks at a time to party. it goes for your sister too. but at least those kids are fortunate enough to have their FATHERS to raise them. get your lives together little girls and realize that you opened your legs and theres a price for that. grow up and take some responsibility for your children
HHHH

Caruthers, CA

#12 Oct 10, 2012
ESTOY GORDO ..PERO ENPINATE AVER QUE TANTA VERGA TE PUEDO METER..SEMEASE QUE HASTA LOS HUEVOS SE TE METEN
Miss Jeanine Winchester wrote:
If ya ask me, both the so-called MEN in this city, along with the women, all need to go out n exercise. Ain't no excuse why a majority of the townsfolk can't look straight down and see their feet because they got a big ol' belly blockin' their view. Also, if you excuse my language, for as much sex as people claim to have - or more specifically, claim that the people they're gossipin' about have (what stalkers knowin' how many times someone has had sex, stalkers and peepin' toms I tell ya!)- you'd wonder how they ever manage to get it in with their large bellies and thunder thighs blockin' everything. Personally, I'd say most people in this town ain't had themselves no action and just say that they do so no one can judge their weight. HA! Sometimes I wonder if walrus' escaped the circus and wandered into town, HA HA HA! I also used to wonder how on Earth people could spell so badly on this here Pecos Topix but then it hit me: people don't make spelling mistakes on purpose, their fat fingers make them do that, HA! So, whenever Miss Jeanine sees someone who can't spell - I knows that a fat person wrote it. HA!
ladyrose

San Diego, CA

#13 Oct 10, 2012
C'mon Miss Jeanine Winchester you should know better than that. If you don't have nothing nice to say than it's best to hush hush!There is a lot of people who can still see their feet in this town and besides not knowing how to spell does not mean it's because of their "fat fingers" as you say got in their way--it's because they plain don't know how to spell.

And that's all I got to say!

a friend

Marble Falls, TX

#14 Dec 3, 2012
Let brean do what she wants she lost her brother and is in pain she's deaing with it in her own way and she broke up with her man to she's just lost to the light in the world may God shine his light on her because the riches of this world are blinding her remember what Jesus said do not love anthing in this world for thos that do thay do not have the father in them ones you know right from wrong you will be held accountable for them but remember repent and turn to God and get saved a sin is a sin not one sin out ways another
lady rose

San Diego, CA

#15 Dec 3, 2012
Shame shame on you Miss Jeanine Winchester! Why put people down so bad? Maybe some of them are the way they are because of health issues. You never know.

I believe they can't spell, because no matter if fat fingers or not the key board is not that small.

Be nice Miss Jeanine Winchester.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pecos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Project HAARP 2 hr drake 6
Perla castillo 3 hr Bbf 1
everybody in Pecos 8 hr you too 7
Members of KKK 9 hr peter pabloni 14
citizens being entrapped 21 hr peter pabloni 7
Maryy Marquezz from Beverage Barn 22 hr handsconstructors 2
wesos (Jan '12) Mon peter pabloni 15

Pecos Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance