Pecos High School Teacher Under Inves...

Pecos High School Teacher Under Investigation for Having an...

There are 39 comments on the KOSA story from Oct 25, 2012, titled Pecos High School Teacher Under Investigation for Having an.... In it, KOSA reports that:

Jennifer Samp jsamp@cbs7.com CBS 7 News October 25, 2012 Pecos, TX - A Pecos High School Teacher is under investigation, Pecos Police says the female teacher in her early 30s is accused of having an inappropriate relationship with an 18-year-old senior football player.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KOSA.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#1 Oct 26, 2012
Who is the teacher?
hey

San Antonio, TX

#2 Oct 31, 2012
Stephanie used to be Bordine

Location hidden

#3 Nov 1, 2012
oh ok, so i guess she was not with Mr. Bordine anymore?
Myestro

New Roads, LA

#4 Nov 12, 2012
Who was the football player
Bubba Foster

Jemez Springs, NM

#5 Nov 13, 2012
if you dont already know then it must be none of your damn business if your asking about it on topix!!!
daphne

Pecos, TX

#6 Nov 13, 2012
Bubba Foster wrote:
if you dont already know then it must be none of your damn business if your asking about it on topix!!!
quit being mean bubba some people use social sites to find out information. The post there replying on is from a credible person, not just some Pecos person starting shit. People have kids and want to know if there safe at school.
jackass

Lula, GA

#7 Nov 13, 2012
Bubba Foster wrote:
People do have a right to know. The student may be eighteen but it is still illegal even if he were in college.
dammit boa

United States

#8 Nov 14, 2012
Omg. Like they r safe? Hell yea they r. Not like the kid didnt want it. Or others dont want it. Do all moms really believe the boys are innocent wake the f up NOW

Location hidden

#9 Nov 14, 2012
Bubba Foster wrote:
Well Bubba Foster....it is my damn business ...for one she was suppose to educate our children not please herself...and two....the wanna be man-student-football player should know better ...he's 18....probably just wanted to showoff to his friends ...if u break the law and ur name makes the news...IT IS MY DAMN BUSINESS!
Hey

Pecos, TX

#10 Nov 14, 2012
yonnie wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Bubba Foster....it is my damn business ...for one she was suppose to educate our children not please herself...and two....the wanna be man-student-football player should know better ...he's 18....probably just wanted to showoff to his friends ...if u break the law and ur name makes the news...IT IS MY DAMN BUSINESS!
Actually there mames were not in the news, and no its not your fnckin
buisness. It has nothin to do with u nor anyone in your circle, your just another fncking chismosa, and want to be in everyones shit! Get a fnckin life!
Citizen

Pecos, TX

#11 Nov 14, 2012
First of all, the teacher is being investigated, nothing has been proven yet.

Second, there is a law prohibiting teachers from having relations with students.

Texas Penal Code - Section 21.12. Improper Relationship Between Educator And Student.

21.12. IMPROPER RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN EDUCATOR AND STUDENT.(a) An employee of a public or private primary or
secondary school commits an offense if the employee engages in
sexual contact, sexual intercourse, or deviate sexual intercourse
with a person who is enrolled in a public or private primary or
secondary school at which the employee works and who is not the
employee's spouse.
(b) An offense under this section is a felony of the second
degree.
(c) If conduct constituting an offense under this section
also constitutes an offense under another section of this code, the
actor may be prosecuted under either section or both sections.

Added by Acts 2003, 78th Leg., ch. 224, 1, eff. Sept. 1, 2003.
http://law.onecle.com/texas/penal/21.12.00.ht...

And third, there is nothing in the law that would charge the student with any wrong doing. In fact the student would be a victim.

Teachers are intrusted with students to educate them, not to prey on them.

Students may be of age in thier high school years, but they are still very impressionable and easily manipulated.

I believe that it is no ones business who or what happened until it is made public by authorities. And even then, they still need to be tried by a jury of thier peers. No one should name or accuse anyone, especially on social media or antisocial topix forum.
jackass

Lula, GA

#12 Nov 14, 2012
I think you had better read that closely. It is illegal. Instuctors, high school or college level are not to have relations with enrolled students.
Time can be served for this.

Location hidden

#13 Nov 15, 2012
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>Actually there mames were not in the news, and no its not your fnckin
buisness. It has nothin to do with u nor anyone in your circle, your just another fncking chismosa, and want to be in everyones shit! Get a fnckin life!
Well, I really don't care what you or anyone says. True, her name was not in the news...as of yet....i dont care if it has nothing to do with me or my circle. No I dont want to be in everyones busines,,, but i do make it my business when I have children enrolled in the Pecos-Barstow-Toyah ISD and there are "people" who think they have the right to mess with students. I have a child in high school and it could have been him/her. So "HEY" until you have children and actually start caring for their well being and make sure that they go to school to learn and not be seduced by a teacher, then I will question and ask whatever I have to ...to be informed of what is going on. So you get a "freaking" life and start caring.(innocent until proven guilty)

Location hidden

#14 Nov 15, 2012
Citizen wrote:
First of all, the teacher is being investigated, nothing has been proven yet.
Second, there is a law prohibiting teachers from having relations with students.
Texas Penal Code - Section 21.12. Improper Relationship Between Educator And Student.
21.12. IMPROPER RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN EDUCATOR AND STUDENT.(a) An employee of a public or private primary or
secondary school commits an offense if the employee engages in
sexual contact, sexual intercourse, or deviate sexual intercourse
with a person who is enrolled in a public or private primary or
secondary school at which the employee works and who is not the
employee's spouse.
(b) An offense under this section is a felony of the second
degree.
(c) If conduct constituting an offense under this section
also constitutes an offense under another section of this code, the
actor may be prosecuted under either section or both sections.
Added by Acts 2003, 78th Leg., ch. 224, 1, eff. Sept. 1, 2003.
http://law.onecle.com/texas/penal/21.12.00.ht...
And third, there is nothing in the law that would charge the student with any wrong doing. In fact the student would be a victim.
Teachers are intrusted with students to educate them, not to prey on them.
Students may be of age in thier high school years, but they are still very impressionable and easily manipulated.
I believe that it is no ones business who or what happened until it is made public by authorities. And even then, they still need to be tried by a jury of thier peers. No one should name or accuse anyone, especially on social media or antisocial topix forum.
I totally agree with you....but, the accusations are there and it has been submitted to the grand jury...time will tell. I don't judge or wish anyone bad, no one is perfect. But as a parent, Yes I wanted to know who the teacher was and what the outcome would be, charges filed or not. The good thing is that she is no longer working, I know she is not a child predator or acted in a malicous way, but wiser decisions should have been made. I guess she lost her train of thought. As for the student, he is at the high light of life, senior...football team...good kid, but sometimes these kids are easily enticed and loose their head along the way. As far as accusing her, I did not do that, the father of the student did it himself.
Fake Name

United States

#16 Nov 15, 2012
By "Tron" do meen Mr. Bordine?
Hey

Pecos, TX

#17 Nov 15, 2012
yonnie wrote:
<quoted text>
I totally agree with you....but, the accusations are there and it has been submitted to the grand jury...time will tell. I don't judge or wish anyone bad, no one is perfect. But as a parent, Yes I wanted to know who the teacher was and what the outcome would be, charges filed or not. The good thing is that she is no longer working, I know she is not a child predator or acted in a malicous way, but wiser decisions should have been made. I guess she lost her train of thought. As for the student, he is at the high light of life, senior...football team...good kid, but sometimes these kids are easily enticed and loose their head along the way. As far as accusing her, I did not do that, the father of the student did it himself.
Why do u need to know her name, wtf!

Location hidden

#18 Nov 15, 2012
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>Why do u need to know her name, wtf!
Because I want to know her name and like i said before
...u damn idiot....I HAVE CHILDREN ENROLLED IN THE SCHOOL DISTRICT..Wtf is ur problem....your very defensive. You obviously don't care for the safety of the children!
Expected

United States

#19 Nov 15, 2012
Drop your kids off and leave'em with the babysitter, I mean teacher. Lol, sheeple, LMAO!
wtf

Odessa, TX

#20 Nov 15, 2012
Good kid my A S S
Bubba Foster

Lovington, NM

#21 Nov 16, 2012
yonnie wrote:
<quoted text>
obviously it isnt anyones business, seeing that the police havent released any names in the case.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pecos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
bisexual dating 21 hr sKoNkAcAbRoNa 8
katie luna (Nov '11) Wed Where she work 14
Syria Playground (Apr '17) Apr 24 27 mike 7
Any females wanna watch me master bate in my tr... Apr 20 Joe26 1
Richard and Jennifer Vega Apr 18 Cashmeoutside 5
I need my 7 inch c@ck sucked Apr 18 Itsme 1
around Thanksgiving you boys will Apr 17 Anti oilfieldtrash 4

Pecos Jobs

Personal Finance

Pecos Mortgages