CHINGON

Pecos, TX

#1 Sep 11, 2012
this sheriff loves to kiss serious anul!!He uses his job to cheat on his wife like when he got caught with Jenette Matta.
Snap

United States

#2 Sep 12, 2012
So dose ever men on this earth hello dumb ass
Yup

Lovington, NM

#3 Sep 15, 2012
He's a pu**y, just cuz he carries a weapon he acts like he's robocop. Took a cap in da chest for being stupid. Noone gives a shit anymore, that's old shit already!
hatez

United States

#4 Sep 16, 2012
Haters......
MEstizo

Abilene, TX

#5 Sep 17, 2012
Behaving as dogs do...keep it up peeps, His return is right on schedule, that it is.
Millan

Euless, TX

#6 Feb 11, 2013
My brother was shot for doing his job. He in no way has done anything to deserve anything less than respect for doing a job most others are not man enough to handle. Regardless of anyone's past, we aren't one to pass judgement. Jerry above all else is a family man who is loved. How would you feel if your family went through what my brother did and others passed judgement solely due to the fact he put you in cuffs n behind bars for your own stupidity
fig

United States

#7 Feb 13, 2013
Millan wrote:
My brother was shot for doing his job. He in no way has done anything to deserve anything less than respect for doing a job most others are not man enough to handle. Regardless of anyone's past, we aren't one to pass judgement. Jerry above all else is a family man who is loved. How would you feel if your family went through what my brother did and others passed judgement solely due to the fact he put you in cuffs n behind bars for your own stupidity
So true wish your family happiness and respect
mia

Lancaster, TX

#8 Feb 14, 2013
Lol.ur brother huh we also respect him for the cheater that he is.u forgot too mentioned that. do you want me too remind you of all the other stuff
WHAT

Pecos, TX

#9 Feb 14, 2013
Really is a shame mike hckey wasnt a beter shot.
And

United States

#10 Feb 14, 2013
Where is robocop these days, not workin in reeves county thats for sure. He can stop messin with people washin there cars with the music loud. LOL watch out you might run into a good shot in ward county
Largelanguage

Mold, UK

#12 Feb 23, 2013
You lot don't know shit, stop talking trash about him, and instead create individuals with your own name, and tell everybody on topix your own faults! If you can't do that, then don't gossip about anybody else!
hmm

Walnut Springs, TX

#13 Feb 24, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
You lot don't know shit, stop talking trash about him, and instead create individuals with your own name, and tell everybody on topix your own faults! If you can't do that, then don't gossip about anybody else!
He is a hyprocrite , he enforces the law on everyone while he is out breaking sheriff office policy thats why he got fired the 1st time and he then he gets rehired and starts doing it again and again.and got caught by the husband and went and complained to the sheriff but since he was andys favorite and had just gotten shot he dint get fired and still continued with his ways. WHO SHOT J.R. OH ITS J.M.? LOL
Largelanguage

UK

#14 Feb 24, 2013
hmm wrote:
<quoted text> He is a hyprocrite , he enforces the law on everyone while he is out breaking sheriff office policy thats why he got fired the 1st time and he then he gets rehired and starts doing it again and again.and got caught by the husband and went and complained to the sheriff but since he was andys favorite and had just gotten shot he dint get fired and still continued with his ways. WHO SHOT J.R. OH ITS J.M.? LOL
That just about enough perhaps gives you the right to gossip about him, but I can't tolerate you spreading hearsay.
lol

Hemphill, TX

#15 Feb 25, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
That just about enough perhaps gives you the right to gossip about him, but I can't tolerate you spreading hearsay.
That aint gossip its the truth just ask Liza H (2nd st),Joann( silver durango),Lori ( 1st nat.bank),jeanette m.(pop a top). ect.ect.
Largelanguage

Flint, UK

#16 Feb 25, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>That aint gossip its the truth just ask Liza H (2nd st),Joann( silver durango),Lori ( 1st nat.bank),jeanette m.(pop a top). ect.ect.
No, its not. How come this truth is about everybody?

Next time, write a thread with your real name as the title, and write everything negetive and bad about yourself, next time, if you can't do that, then don't gossip about others, COWARD!
really

Pecos, TX

#17 Feb 25, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
shut your fnckin mouth, you idiot. Who gives a fnck what u can tolerate. I bet you can tolerate a big d!ck in your culo, you fnckin chomo.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#18 Feb 25, 2013
really wrote:
<quoted text>shut your fnckin mouth, you idiot. Who gives a fnck what u can tolerate. I bet you can tolerate a big d!ck in your culo, you fnckin chomo.
Don't you dare try to put me in my place, little boy!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pecos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
finally low gas prices 34 min ha ha 3
lookin for oil field work or other 10 hr ha ha 2
girls at loves ? 13 hr hookup 1
stripes!! 20 hr lol 3
Happy Holidays 22 hr faithhopelove 1
Coralez meth lord Dec 22 Meth lord luck 3
Man Camps Dec 21 Holocaust 2
Pecos Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web