Quanah, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2011

Judged:

all right.more jobs for dopeheaded roughnecks.
info

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2011

Judged:

Hey how do I get ahold of dat rig,
LAking

Hobbs, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2011

Judged:

Agreed that some might be but labeling all roughnecks as dopeheads is the same as labeling what you or anyone does for a living as dopeheads also.
RiRi

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2012

Judged:

Great...more stinky white trash in town. So many nasty,cheap,rude hicks.
Tttthh

Amarillo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2012

How is it more jobs theres people workin on it from out of town o how bout u go to it dummmm tryin to get a hold of it just go dont be lazy its more like more retards for the hoodrats we have in this town already
country ruff

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2012

Judged:

RiRi wrote:
Great...more stinky white trash in town. So many nasty,cheap,rude hicks.
Wow! You just described all races in pecos.walmart myob a bank or store...people don't even say hi or greet you.people here are something else
infolady

Carlsbad, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2012

Judged:

To all of you that are saying bad things about the drilling rig employees. I work for one of those companies. Let me tell you a little of what my company is doing for Pecos. We are paying over $25,000 a month on motel rooms for our men. All of our men eat at your restaurants, buy at your stores and use all you other facilities here in town. The oilfield supply stores are making a fortune from us. We use your service stations, mechanics, welders and other people who are making a lot of money from us. About 65% of our employees are living in Pecos now. We support their families and schools. We have been a major contributor to the rodeo, school activities, relay for life, Chamber of Commerce, the kids Halloween party downtown, and the Stock Show. Anyone who asks for a contribution gets it. We will give a scholarship at the end of the school term. Those men are WORKING very hard 24 hrs a day in all kinds of weather. I can't imagine why anyone would complain about us being in your town!!!!!
country ruff

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2012

Judged:

infolady wrote:
To all of you that are saying bad things about the drilling rig employees. I work for one of those companies. Let me tell you a little of what my company is doing for Pecos. We are paying over $25,000 a month on motel rooms for our men. All of our men eat at your restaurants, buy at your stores and use all you other facilities here in town. The oilfield supply stores are making a fortune from us. We use your service stations, mechanics, welders and other people who are making a lot of money from us. About 65% of our employees are living in Pecos now. We support their families and schools. We have been a major contributor to the rodeo, school activities, relay for life, Chamber of Commerce, the kids Halloween party downtown, and the Stock Show. Anyone who asks for a contribution gets it. We will give a scholarship at the end of the school term. Those men are WORKING very hard 24 hrs a day in all kinds of weather. I can't imagine why anyone would complain about us being in your town!!!!!
Welcome to pecos! Please forgive them but people here are a different breed.its complain about everything and everyone here.ill step up and apologize for them.
mini

Hobbs, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2012

Judged:

country ruff wrote:
<quoted text>
Welcome to pecos! Please forgive them but people here are a different breed.its complain about everything and everyone here.ill step up and apologize for them.
i don't think the people of Pecos say bad things all those people that said things where not from Pecos. I think the folks have gone out of there way to be nice
Get Real

Pecos, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2012

Judged:

That's telling them infolady! Couldn't agree more!
opinion

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2012

Judged:

Nothing wrong with having rigs around. They give locals an opportunity to have a good paying job so they don't have to live from paycheck to paycheck and support their families. There are some men who don't make good choices but that's their life and you can't judge that type of work environment based on some of the employees actions. There are drug abusers everywhere. Even ppl who you wouldn't expect to use, do. I'm thankful for the good things the rigs bring to town.
realwetba2ks

Hemphill, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2012

Judged:

infolady wrote:
you stupid redneck yall havent done anything for the community, except plug up our restaurants and motel rooms. might be good for those businesses but not for the common folk. pack up your white trash friends, your copenhagen and go back to your own state and waste their resources. OUT with the oilfield!! puro pinche trash anyways hahahahahaha
Hermes

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2012

The local white folks are cool with me. ITS the trash that has wandered into town. With their missing teeth and horrific oral (and physical) hygiene. As for the women, please put on some makeup. Leave the chanclas at home and always remember that sometimes Cover Girl dont always cover! Use some of that extra income to get a skin analysis at the Clinique counter. OH,ONE more thing...IM sorry but the mullet WILL never ( I repeat) NEVER make a comeback. Thanks and God Bless!
justathought

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2012

Judged:

infolady wrote:
. So true but not all people in Pecos are simple minded. There are some people in this town who are educated and I'm sure they appreciate your contributions to Pecos.
la migra

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2012

Judged:

realwetba2ks wrote:
<quoted text>
you stupid redneck yall havent done anything for the community, except plug up our restaurants and motel rooms. might be good for those businesses but not for the common folk. pack up your white trash friends, your copenhagen and go back to your own state and waste their resources. OUT with the oilfield!! puro pinche trash anyways hahahahahaha
lmao....this probably coming from a lazy unemployed fatazz. damn thieves in this town couldn't even operate a McDonalds without stealing so much that McDonalds said "hasta la vista baby!". oh, and don't forget the more recent "lay offs" from the Verizon! There are many good people in Pecos, but I'm guessing realwetba2ks is the real trash that probably steals to get everything he wants.
la migra

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2012

Judged:

Hermes wrote:
The local white folks are cool with me. ITS the trash that has wandered into town. With their missing teeth and horrific oral (and physical) hygiene. As for the women, please put on some makeup. Leave the chanclas at home and always remember that sometimes Cover Girl dont always cover! Use some of that extra income to get a skin analysis at the Clinique counter. OH,ONE more thing...IM sorry but the mullet WILL never ( I repeat) NEVER make a comeback. Thanks and God Bless!
Trust me, it's not the ones who wandered into town that go to the store in their pajamas and chanclas...that's a Pecos thing
Just some Oilfield Trash

Pecos, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2012

Glad to see you people are enjoying the huge influx of money we bring to your shithole. You can tell by the price increase at ANY place you go that you guys are just ohh soo happy to take our money but then talk about how trashy we are. Pot calling the kettle black don't you think?

Don't worry once we are done doing our jobs here we can't wait to leave this speck on the map and watch your town dry up..... ya know like it was before we got here.
jazmin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2012

Judged:

you,yea you the one complaining about people infesting your town let me tell you why don't you you get your lazy ass and do what these men are doing to earn a dollar for them n their families. you more than likely brought a handful of children into this world and are living off of food stamps. n can't keep a job for a week. god thank you for giving these men a job guide them n protect them my hubby is a truck driver n thank god every day that he has a job. im from pecos n moved out of this town for 15yrs but unfortunately. we had to move back, why because of my man's job. so yes you yea u stop being jealous of all who have a job n get a job although with this attitude i don't think anyone would want to hire u. js
Single

Potomac, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2012

Judged:

I was born and raised here in Pecos, and every morning when I drive to work and see all the traffic of oilfield workers in their company trucks and truck drivers, I thank God for them. This oil boom has been a blessing to this community and to our local businesses. These men are hard working men, working in Pecos heat during the summer and in the cold during the winter. They are gone from their families for an extended time. Let us support these men and women by being hospitable. Remember it will probably not be here forever and then we will be complaining because there is no work. Men and women who are here in Pecos working, thank you for your hard work.
ladyrose

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2012

Just some Oilfield Trash wrote:
Glad to see you people are enjoying the huge influx of money we bring to your shithole. You can tell by the price increase at ANY place you go that you guys are just ohh soo happy to take our money but then talk about how trashy we are. Pot calling the kettle black don't you think?
Don't worry once we are done doing our jobs here we can't wait to leave this speck on the map and watch your town dry up..... ya know like it was before we got here.
If it wasn't for this "shithole" this "speck" on the map, as you call it, you wouldn't be here either getting paid--so it works both ways.

There are many that appreciate your work so don't bash the whole town! Thank you for your hard work. God Bless all of you hard workers out there.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of40
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Pecos Forum right now

Search the Pecos Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 10 min What I say xoxo 16,777
Samantha Jones and David Nieto 4 hr none of your business 2
christi stephens akins belair redmon 4 hr none of your business 1
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 7 hr Go Blue Forever 21,010
Mandy Baeza & Eric Baeza 19 hr whatever 4
rapist bill pearce Wed concerned citizen 3
lil Man (Nov '13) Tue Q-vo 20
•••
•••
•••
•••

Pecos Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••