Comments
1 - 20 of 122 Comments Last updated Sunday Aug 17
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
CONCERNED FRIEND

Valley Mills, TX

#1 Sep 18, 2011
My friend is looking for her grandaughter.. Her name is Selena Chavez, she is 15 yrs old. She did not come home from school on Friday Sept. 16th. She has reported her missing with the Police. If anyone has seen this girl.. Please ask her to call home.. her family is very worried. Thanks
also concerned

United States

#2 Sep 18, 2011
CONCERNED FRIEND wrote:
My friend is looking for her grandaughter.. Her name is Selena Chavez, she is 15 yrs old. She did not come home from school on Friday Sept. 16th. She has reported her missing with the Police. If anyone has seen this girl.. Please ask her to call home.. her family is very worried. Thanks
She was at the football game on friday nite. i saw her during the half time in which we were sent down stairs awaitin a storm.
I have 2 daughters

United States

#3 Sep 18, 2011
U should post a picture of her not on here but at the stores alsups walmart everywhere get her face out there that way people know what she looks like... I hope all turns out ok yall r in my families prayers
mrs

Arlington, TX

#4 Sep 25, 2011
I am praying hard for her safe return. Please let the radio station, newspapers and everyone u can know so we can help u find her. Don't wait
drawing

Pecos, TX

#5 Sep 30, 2011
if she is still missing ask the sheriff to find her but dont hold your breath cause he said he is still looking for monica carrasco
CONCERNED FRIEND

Valley Mills, TX

#6 Sep 30, 2011
Spk to Grandma.. she finally came home, after being gone for 1 week. Said she was with some friends. Thanks to all of u were concerned. Thank God she is home.
selena chavez

Midland, TX

#7 Mar 27, 2013
hi my name is selena chavez and i'm 17yrsold and i live in midland tx i go to midland senior high school and i live at high sky children's ranch and i don't live with my mom i want to go home please help me go back home with my mom
selena chavez

Midland, TX

#8 Mar 27, 2013
i wazz born in pecos tx my birthday is december 16 1995 my mom's name is priscilla chavez i want to go home but first i need to know where is she living at can u help me please
selena chavez

Midland, TX

#9 Mar 27, 2013
i miss my mom luv alwayz and forever selena chavez
selena chavez

Midland, TX

#10 Mar 27, 2013
i miss u mom and i luv u to
mama

San Antonio, TX

#11 Mar 28, 2013
Hola mama como te quiero muncho con todo mi corazon can u write back 2 mi te amo tanto :)
mama

San Antonio, TX

#12 Mar 28, 2013
Te amo tsnto y tu sabes que te quero mi quiero I want 2 go back home ys no quiero estar aque I want 2 leave mama porfavor
mama

San Antonio, TX

#13 Mar 28, 2013
Te amo tanto mama te quiero mama
Anonymous

United States

#16 Mar 29, 2013
Selena mija hit me up in Facebook k hurry I Wana know how ur doing k call Priscilla k so she can give u my number k love God bless and I hope u learned ur lessen. K miss u so much k
mama

Killeen, TX

#19 Apr 1, 2013
payasa432 wrote:
Selena mija hit me up in Facebook k hurry I Wana know how ur doing k call Priscilla k so she can give u my number k love God bless and I hope u learned ur lessen. K miss u so much k
I luv u mama te amo
mama

Midland, TX

#20 Apr 1, 2013
hey mom wat is ur phone number i luv u mama hey did i tell u that im going home on april 13 luv u
mama y selena

Midland, TX

#21 Apr 2, 2013
mama wat is ur phone number and u have facebook will if u want me 2 talk 2 u on face book i need ur facebook account and ur password oh when i go home on april 13th primero dios can u buy me a phone plzz
mama y selena

Midland, TX

#22 Apr 2, 2013
i luv u mama somuch i miss u alot
mama y selena

Midland, TX

#23 Apr 2, 2013
u know when i live with u i had alot of fun now im in midland i dont have much fun anymore its not the same we miss the fun times 2gether and all the fun stuff i luv u mama but every day when i will wake up at home with u u will alwayz tell me i luv u okay if u love mi show me but u have 2 do mi a favor 2 show that u love mi u have 2 get mi out of high sky children ranch or i will runaway and be at home where u are at where are u living at mama im worried somuch tell mi where u live at plz i luv u mama text back luv alwayz and forever selena chavez luv u mama please do mi this favor luv u mama priscilla chavez luv u and i miss u mama selena
selena y mama

Midland, TX

#24 Apr 2, 2013
i luv u mama text u 2marrow text back luv u mama

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pecos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prison 10 min Lol 19
Old mill BBQ waitress 14 min oil guy 2
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 1 hr Defiant1 22,267
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 3 hr Becky Martinez 17,855
wife beaters 4 hr mlm 13
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) 13 hr Gasman 663
Oecos Raids 16 hr Get a life 21
•••
•••
•••

Pecos Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Pecos People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••