old fart motorcycle club
la gang banger

United States

#22 Aug 26, 2012
Hells angels.now those are real bikers.
el catrin

United States

#23 Aug 27, 2012
Do these fools even get together and ride to places.and i dont mean ride to pop a top.i mean on road trips?
ride

Clyde, TX

#24 Aug 28, 2012
el catrin wrote:
Do these fools even get together and ride to places.and i dont mean ride to pop a top.i mean on road trips?
Yes they do!! and why ride round around town its a waste of time and prone to accidents with cars. its better to get out and hit the highway!! if want to ride with them they are going to a rally in ruidosa n.m. next month.So dont be foolish and go ask if you can ride with them thats if you ride a motorcycle.
ride

Clyde, TX

#25 Aug 28, 2012
la gang banger wrote:
Hells angels.now those are real bikers.
and outlaw 1 percenters. so what your saying if arnt a 1 percenter you arnt a biker?? you are wrong!! you dont have to be a 1 percenter to be a biker!!!!
el catrin

United States

#26 Aug 28, 2012
Not all hells angels are one percenters.a real biker rides....not just owns a bike and has it parked in the garage
Biker

Clyde, TX

#27 Aug 28, 2012
el catrin wrote:
Not all hells angels are one percenters.a real biker rides....not just owns a bike and has it parked in the garage
hells angels is a 1 percenter club!!!.. pendejo! they even wear a 1 percenter patch on their vest! apparently you must be checking their mileage on their sleds!! and you dont know anything about a biker life style!! and by your user name you must ride burros!!! so i would suggest shut the fuk up!! and dont judge anyone without have the facts and being around people who love to ride!!....!!!
RebelAnn

Lindsay, OK

#28 Aug 29, 2012
This person that started this is jealous that they cant afford a harley!!!!!!!!!!
cutie pie

United States

#30 Aug 29, 2012
My husband manages to put around 15,000 miles on his bike per year.the thing i love about him is that he rides by himself,with me,or with friends.he doesnt need to play dress up with other grown men to fit in or to be called a biker.he has owned many harleys and put thousands of miles on each one.he doesnt buy them to store in the garage and baby them or haul them out of town.club guys have seen too much sons of anarchy and gangland
cutie pie

United States

#31 Aug 29, 2012
And just because you put on sunglasses and a leather vest doesnt make you tough guys.stop acting hard when youre on youre bikes.probably cant even fight
shy girl

United States

#32 Sep 11, 2012
carefull wrote:
watch what you are saying deputy campos will be the new undersheriff when art takes office.
campos is going to work with art :-) they are buddy's
el novio de monster

United States

#33 Sep 13, 2012
These two come fr the same hood since they were kids.does either ine have the book smarts for their positions?
loud bass

United States

#34 Sep 14, 2012
Id like to ride with a group sonetime.heard ruidoso,ft davis,and big bend area are nice places to ride to.anyone pkanning a road trip soon,please post it.im from out of town working in pecos for awhile.first thing i packed was my harley
texas mafioso

United States

#35 Sep 19, 2012
I wish i had a motorcycle

United States

#36 Sep 19, 2012
i am a member of centauros,and i am one bad a**.dont mess with us.i am getting mad right now and im about to get on my harley and get you!
el novio de monster

United States

#37 Sep 23, 2012
Wearing safety glasses and provided by the oilfield company you work for and wearing black clothing doesnt make you tough.stop mean mugging people and be nice.cruise around pecos three times then go park your "hog" and ride it again in three weeks on your next days off.piece out bikers
EX CENTAUROS

Waco, TX

#38 Sep 23, 2012
THEY ARE ALL OLD STUPID FAT AND UGLY.AND THERE PARTNERS ARE THE SAME
el novio de monster

United States

#39 Sep 27, 2012
So are there any cute,sexy guys in tbis club.id like to ride

“Old-Time Gal”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#40 Sep 28, 2012
I must confess that if these "wild riders" want to make a positive influence on the community, they ought to start taking matters into their own hands like the good old boys that helped the Sherrif back in the summer of '19! Why, I remember back when the old bank was robbed by some hooligans with strange iron marks on their horses; a group of fine cowboys joined up with the Sheriff and chased those cowards down. They had stolen money from the town, see, and the men helped the sheriff catch them. They were eventually caught and brought back to town - dragged ten whole feet behind a horse, hog-tied! Turned out these thugs had violated some Indian laws on Indian territory so the Judge thought it'd be funny to let them have a go at'em. Haha, still brings me to stitches!!!
el tenampa

United States

#41 Oct 1, 2012
Heard mongols are wanting to come to tejas.watch out bandidos
viva michoacan

Odessa, TX

#43 Oct 10, 2012
So what do you have to do to become a member of this club

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pecos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sheriff's Election 1 hr Big Dog 13 42
officer martinez 1 hr juan 2
New house 3 hr Dope dealer 1
Crystal jurado 14 hr wow 11
Elizabeth Baeza 16 hr JustSayin 2
Jessica Benderman... AKA her & her 1 night stands 23 hr Rose 2
Andrielle Martinez (May '12) 23 hr robert 17
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pecos Mortgages