First Prev
of 5
Next Last
rickys secret crush

United States

#1 Nov 14, 2010
Does anyone know how to get a hold of that guy Ricky Ortiz he used to work at flying j a few yrz back he's tha finest guy I have ever seen and I haven't seen him. If anyone knws whr he's at plz let me know.
gangsta

United States

#2 Nov 15, 2010
Yea he Lives in pesos now I think he works at tha comfort inn. He just moved back from Austin.
gay

United States

#3 Nov 15, 2010
ask his lover...Art Gomez
gary

United States

#4 Nov 15, 2010
His lover is not art u fu**in idiot. Do u actually think Ricky would go out with him? Ricky is too dam fine to be with sumone like that.. are u hating cuz he's got money and u don't? Ricky jus took us to VIP club in el paso and dates tha finest guy. So quit bring such a haterz!!
money talks bitched

United States

#5 Nov 15, 2010
Ricky is a bad a** dude. He lives in pecos now and no art gomez is not his lover. They are best friends just cause they both got money and always together doesn't mean they are together u idiots. Have yall ever actually seen them loving each other? No u are stupid... leave him alone.
power

United States

#6 Nov 15, 2010
Ricky has power and money so yall back off.. he also has a. Huge CUT co**....
yes im hateing

United States

#7 Nov 15, 2010
So why are yall posting S@@about Ricky that's exactly what he is Sh@@! Ricky Ortiz is a selfish prick who cares bout himself only. He don't give a damn bout anyone or anything. All he cares about is his clothes and drugs hrs pathetic. So quit making him out to be this topnotch dude. Yall so blind.
non 1997

United States

#8 Nov 16, 2010
That was the year Ricky Ortiz turned Roy minjarez out or was it the other way around. I don't remember but I do REMember I caught them making out twice and I caught Ricky riding his cock. Ricky goal in life is turning straight guys gay. So you women watch out don't leave ur man around Ricky if ur man is hot. I guarantee he will have an affair with Ricky. And he will buy stuff for him with ur credit card u idiots@
non 1997

United States

#9 Nov 16, 2010
rickys secret crush wrote:
Does anyone know how to get a hold of that guy Ricky Ortiz he used to work at flying j a few yrz back he's tha finest guy I have ever seen and I haven't seen him. If anyone knws whr he's at plz let me know.
he's full of sh**
looser

United States

#10 Nov 16, 2010
ricky is in pecos but hes just there taking up air, hes a lowlife drug addict who is selfish and rude, he thinks his shit dont stink and thinks hes too good to talk to anybody, pecos is his hometown so y doesnt he just admit it. all he cvares about is talking shit, what hes going to wear and money. if u dont have money he wont talk to you and thats wrong hes stupid, everyone look at his facebook page!
ryan ayoub

United States

#11 Nov 16, 2010
im visiting west tx and a buddy of mine told me to go through the topix section for west texas and came across ricky ortiz. if its the same one i know well alot of yall couldnt be anymore wrong, ricky is nothing but a genuine real person. when i lived in bryan tx and got kicked out the halfway house he hhoked me up with his friend to offer me a place to stay till i went back to houston. thats exactly what i did for 2 months i stayed there, if it wasnt for him i wouldnt have made it homeless, for that im grateful. thank you ricy ortiz, btw im here in el paso. so if any of yall see ricky tell him ryan ayoub says whats up.
money maka

United States

#14 Nov 20, 2010
I saw his fine a!@ at comfort suites. We drove by to see if he worked there and sure nuff we saw his bald head. So he must be here and rumor has it lives here for good. I heard he used to beat up his cute boyfriend. And that's why he lives in pecos.
Enough said

Pecos, TX

#15 Nov 21, 2010
gary wrote:
His lover is not art u fu**in idiot. Do u actually think Ricky would go out with him? Ricky is too dam fine to be with sumone like that.. are u hating cuz he's got money and u don't? Ricky jus took us to VIP club in el paso and dates tha finest guy. So quit bring such a haterz!!
Ricky does not have money, he does'nt even have class, but I'll tell you something he sure does know how to manipulate people. He's a back stabber and a user. Any money he has he gets from his lovers and most of his lovers are DAMM pathetic losers who don't know any better. He does'nt even own a car. He can't even get a job on his own. Ricky is a loser good for nothing ass. If you want to be taken for a ride call or look him up, it seems everyone knows where he lives and works now.
ha ha

Canada

#16 Nov 21, 2010
I was wit him once he dnt have a 7 inch cock its barely even 4. Drug addict low life..
for haha and enough said

Pecos, TX

#17 Nov 22, 2010
my name is jason i used to live in pecos back in 97 now im back. yall stupid pathetic ass dudes, y dont yall put yalls names out thr, rickys dick is bigger than 4 i know for a fact. yes its true he doesnt have his own car but as far as him having lovers to give him money is wacko. ive never seen that haoppen. he has a good friend named art who helps him and is far from being his lover, and i dont think ricky has ever been with anyone in pecos, i seriously doubt that. hes too good to date any of pecos loosers. no wonder hes always down because hes depressed hes got to live in pecos. as far as taking you for a ride hell yea he sure will and ride of a lifetime......
for haha and enough said

Pecos, TX

#18 Nov 22, 2010
ha ha wrote:
I was wit him once he dnt have a 7 inch cock its barely even 4. Drug addict low life..
you sure are pathetic i know ricky never dated you, a low life from pecos yea rite. i dont think ricky would ever hook up with any fem guys and thats all that pecos has to offer. so i know for a fact you are lieing about you being with him because im sure thats what you are a fem ass joto!!!
for haha and enough said

Pecos, TX

#19 Nov 22, 2010
Enough said wrote:
<quoted text>Ricky does not have money, he does'nt even have class, but I'll tell you something he sure does know how to manipulate people. He's a back stabber and a user. Any money he has he gets from his lovers and most of his lovers are DAMM pathetic losers who don't know any better. He does'nt even own a car. He can't even get a job on his own. Ricky is a loser good for nothing ass. If you want to be taken for a ride call or look him up, it seems everyone knows where he lives and works now.
yes ricky does have his own money i saw his bank receit you damn fool when we went to the clubs in elpaso last weekend. he doesnt have any lovers he just broke up with someone in austin that did have money. its true he doesnt own a car and thats cause he dont want to take it away from his ex and he drove an accura and got it all on his own i know cause i still talk to ricky. and no i wont be telling him about this post because all pecos people are is low life scum of the earth, our good lord should destroy pecos once and for all.
baller

Pecos, TX

#20 Nov 22, 2010
im here to let you haterz who have talked that crap about ricky that all yall are is garbage and jealous cause he has his and yall still live at home with mama i bet. if you going to write something negative about him grow the balls that you think you have and post your names. ricky is very down to earth, hes funny as hell and is not manipulative at times he might be but for a good reason not bad. so if you have anymore feedback if you want i can give you my number and put the facts out there if you have the nuts you think you have.
mystic majic for haha

Pecos, TX

#21 Nov 22, 2010
ha ha wrote:
I was wit him once he dnt have a 7 inch cock its barely even 4. Drug addict low life..
how dare you say you have been with ricky once and claim he has a small one. i know your lieing because ricky has never hooked up with hometown guys, ricky is not into fem fags and thats what pecos has. he might be on drugs but he sure can afford them!
mystic majic for haha

Pecos, TX

#22 Nov 22, 2010
non 1997 wrote:
That was the year Ricky Ortiz turned Roy minjarez out or was it the other way around. I don't remember but I do REMember I caught them making out twice and I caught Ricky riding his cock. Ricky goal in life is turning straight guys gay. So you women watch out don't leave ur man around Ricky if ur man is hot. I guarantee he will have an affair with Ricky. And he will buy stuff for him with ur credit card u idiots@
you are pathetic whoever you are.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pecos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
El jg 4 hr Joker x3 1
women with mustaches 16 hr yuuup 2
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 16 hr 98 Degree Diarrhea 595
rut tabarez (karina) (Jul '11) 17 hr Daniela Contreras 6
kathy contreras (Aug '10) 21 hr Got STD from Dani... 9
Daniella Contreras 20yr old mother of five from... 21 hr fugly girl from p... 1
Daniel Contreras 20yr old mother of five 22 hr Bump it and left it 1
Pecos Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Pecos People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Pecos News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pecos

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:44 am PST

Bleacher Report 6:44AM
Breaking Down Colts' Game Plan vs. Cowboys
Bleacher Report 6:59 AM
Ravens vs. Texans: Breaking Down Baltimore's Keys to the Game
NBC Sports 9:14 AM
Case Keenum looks like the Texans' starter, by default
NFL 9:51 AM
Injury roundup: Murray active in drills at practice
ESPN11:08 AM
Cowboys remain hopeful as Murray practices