First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Klc

United States

#1 Jul 29, 2011
Does anybody know about a murder suicide that happened on plum st. in the early 90's when a man supposedly named "gilbert" shot his family then himself?
wtx

United States

#2 Jul 29, 2011
Sure do what about it?

Since: Jul 11

United States

#3 Jul 29, 2011
A little girl lived by hiding behind the couch. It was her dad
Tron

Tucson, AZ

#4 Jul 30, 2011
I think I know what you all are talking about. I believe the man's name was ROBERT DOMINGUEZ or something of that nature. Happened in the early 90's. I think it happened right before Robert Chavarria murdered his mother and sister.
clarification

Carrollton, TX

#5 Jul 30, 2011
it was Gilbert Dominguez that shot Robert and Gloria McIver, their son, and his daughter by Glenda (then) McIver named Desiree, then turned the gun on himself on Mothers Day. Robert Dominguez was Gilbert's brother and had nothing to do with it.
GreenTruck

Pecos, TX

#7 Jul 30, 2011
wow! was he possessed or something? I hear that evil dwells in that house. No one ever stays in it.
clarification

Carrollton, TX

#8 Jul 30, 2011
He was probably not possessed, he was just a sick individual who was over-possessive of his gf and daughter and abusive. Women who have bf's that threaten them if they leave should take note of what happened here; it could easily happen to them- it happens ALL THE TIME. Dump the guy, get a restraining order, leave town, whatever it takes to get out of a bad relationship, GET OUT.
Brandy -McIver family

Soumagne, Belgium

#9 Aug 15, 2011
Just to clarify- the 9 year old girl that hid behind the couch was Jeanalee and she is not Gilbert's daughter. She is the daughter of Keith Hall and she hid in her closet under some blankets, not behind the couch. She and Robert McIver's girlfriend were the only survivors.

Domestic violence is very real. Glenda did everything she could to get away from him.
I know

Pecos, TX

#10 Aug 23, 2011
Gilbert murder 4 people that night and then took his on life in the west bedroom. Mr. McIver was shot and killed in the kitchen when he openede the door ,his wife and a 18 month baby was shot in the living room, where the 18 month died and Mrs. McIver died at the hospital.Robert was stabbed and shot and was found outside next door under the car port, Robert died in flight to Lubbock for medical help.
The 10 year old hid under the blankets in her bedroom at the end of her bed and Gilbert did not see her or she would of been murder also.
This took place on May 12 1992, at approximately 10:15 pm.
kasey

Yorba Linda, CA

#11 Aug 23, 2011
GreenTruck wrote:
wow! was he possessed or something? I hear that evil dwells in that house. No one ever stays in it.
That house should be condemned. I seriously doubt anyone would feel comfortable in a home where people were murdered. I really feel for the girl who survived. Who could ever be normal after that?
wow

Odessa, TX

#12 Aug 23, 2011
can any one tell me more anout this story or names so i can researching this i never knew this happened in pecos
Fed Up

Pecos, TX

#13 Aug 23, 2011
kasey wrote:
<quoted text>
That house should be condemned. I seriously doubt anyone would feel comfortable in a home where people were murdered. I really feel for the girl who survived. Who could ever be normal after that?
This is the most ignorant post yet. What does that house have to do with as pycho who killed people in the name of love? He didn't live there. That house has been completely remodeld and was recently sold for a chunk of money by the owner.
kasey

Chino Hills, CA

#14 Aug 23, 2011
Fed up your the most ignorant person on here! I am just saying because I know in the past no one ever stayed long there. As you can see not that many people remember what happened there and those are prob people in the age group who would be buying a first home. I don't know many people who would be jumping to buy a home where a family was murdered! Except maybe an idiot such as yourself...
wow

Odessa, TX

#15 Aug 26, 2011
j wanna know more about this
wow

Odessa, TX

#16 Aug 26, 2011
opps i meant I wanna know more about this
Fed Up

Pecos, TX

#17 Aug 26, 2011
kasey wrote:
Fed up your the most ignorant person on here! I am just saying because I know in the past no one ever stayed long there. As you can see not that many people remember what happened there and those are prob people in the age group who would be buying a first home. I don't know many people who would be jumping to buy a home where a family was murdered! Except maybe an idiot such as yourself...
Your the ignorant cow. The individual who bought the house knows the details. It's required by law that any realtor has to disclose this information. I also know this individual and told him about the incident myself. Since you don't live in Pecos why don't you take your know-it-all attitude and shove it where the sun don't shine.
here ya go

Odessa, TX

#19 Sep 6, 2011
hers the only article on it that i can find....

http://search.yahoo.com/r/_ylt=A0oGdX1Q.2ZOWD... **http%3a//www.chron.com/CDA/a rchives/archive.mpl/1992_10548 16/pecos-man-kills-daughter-th ree-others-then-himself.html
here ya go

Odessa, TX

#20 Sep 6, 2011
well thats not gonna work.....just go to yahoo and search "gilbert dominguez murder suicide"
clarification

United States

#21 Sep 7, 2011
I know

Pecos, TX

#22 Sep 8, 2011
Gilbert used a 30-30 rifle when he shot the McIvers not a shotgun.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pecos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kimberly Garcia 33 min bbbbb 2
Coralez meth lord 7 hr Meth lord luck 3
Man Camps Sun Holocaust 2
Daniella Contreras 20yr old mother of five from... Sat pecos alum 3
Adam Seijas???? (Mar '12) Dec 19 texas98 19
stripes!! Dec 19 zebra 2
rut tabarez (karina) (Jul '11) Dec 18 Pecos Alum 7

High Wind Warning for Reeves County was issued at December 22 at 7:09PM CST

Pecos Dating
Find my Match