Cotton Club
scarlett

Glen Rose, TX

#22 Oct 5, 2010
I always enjoy watching a good fight.Maybe they could have some fighting cocks in the bar to watch make it more intresting.
decieved

Clyde, TX

#23 Jan 7, 2011
So who r the married husbands/boyfriends that go to the Cotton Club? Names please, I'd like to know if mine's a regular. U'd think some of these guys would have standards, but proves one point: Beer Goggles.
just me

Wellington, TX

#24 Jan 7, 2011
decieved wrote:
So who r the married husbands/boyfriends that go to the Cotton Club? Names please, I'd like to know if mine's a regular. U'd think some of these guys would have standards, but proves one point: Beer Goggles.
Post his name and then you'll find out if he's a regular there.
bambi

Pecos, TX

#25 Jan 7, 2011
do it girl. post it!!
TXR09

Brownfield, TX

#26 Jan 9, 2011
My boyfriend and i have been to cotton a few times and we think its ok..there hasn't been any drama while we've been there..
RitaHayword

United States

#27 Jan 9, 2011
Do they serve liquor and what about the fighting cocks.roooosters
disgusted

Midland, TX

#28 Jan 12, 2011
well if yall dont like he cotton then stop going,maybe the one that ernest garcia is supposedly opening will b to your expectations!well just ave to wait n c if the cit don shut that down to for failure to pay taxes like the restaurant.Makes you wonder what they do with the profits?
pecos

United States

#29 Jan 14, 2011
was there yesterday and saw jessie rico there man she is fine wouldnt mind hooking up with her
Glasses Plz

United States

#30 Jan 14, 2011
Jessie Rico? Ha, plz put your glasses on that old goat is like 55 or so,better yet go for it just put a bag over her nasty face. Lol
john

Pecos, TX

#31 Jan 14, 2011
good luck
Garcia

Granbury, TX

#33 Feb 24, 2011
Owner's are back.. They are creating lot of problems, they r very strict now.. started kicking out people & say 0 tolerance for Drug activity.
powder

Pecos, TX

#34 Feb 24, 2011
well thats no fun
Garcia

Granbury, TX

#35 Feb 24, 2011
I am in their Bar, they stick some notices, they seems very serious.. I know its not fun!
Jersey Shore

Memphis, TN

#36 Feb 25, 2011
Why complain? If you don't like it don't go there! Plain and simple!!!! Don't ruin it for others that do enjoy it....That and Cowboys! Those are the only two places keeping Pecos entertained!
klo

United States

#37 Feb 25, 2011
Only trashy peoplego therr
Robert Jhonson

Glen Rose, TX

#38 Feb 25, 2011
Yeah, only trashes used to go there but getting better from a month or so, nice atmosphere, no more funky people around and they sell $1 beer on Sunday, that's very cool.
powder

Pecos, TX

#39 Feb 26, 2011
Robert Jhonson wrote:
Yeah, only trashes used to go there but getting better from a month or so, nice atmosphere, no more funky people around and they sell $1 beer on Sunday, that's very cool.
now the owner is posting comments. why worry about the coke? it makes you drink more!
Martinez

Clyde, TX

#40 Feb 26, 2011
Robert Jhonson wrote:
Its not true!! They don't sell beer @$1.... It's better though.
Sexy

United States

#42 Mar 21, 2011
A place for looser husband that cheat on there wifes. Lots of STD'SSSSSSSS
theman

Pecos, TX

#44 Apr 20, 2011
do they have hookers there? and how do you know who among the women are hookers?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pecos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 2 hr CheeseSniff 1,050
If you are not disabled 4 hr cochina 2
Ulisses garcia 5 hr el Coyotecojo 3
Beautiful girl at mcdonalds 5 hr el Coyotecojo 2
Project HAARP 9 hr 2 apple pies 4
busco unas vijas que quieran pistear esta noche... (Jun '11) 15 hr eleete 88 18
Celebrating 15 hr eleete 88 2

Pecos Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pecos Mortgages