abc123

Rowlett, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

I don't live in Pecos but I heard about John Tarin. What happeneded?
Heavy Heart

Hobbs, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

abc123 wrote:
I don't live in Pecos but I heard about John Tarin. What happeneded?
This is too soon to talk about, may God help them through this sad sad time.
oscar

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

rip john, please people this is a very bad situation for the family.
wtx

Pecos, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

What happen to him?
damn

Baird, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

They were driving down 1216 and missed the curve and rolled. Thats all that needs to be known. or if you wanna know more read the news paper.
wtx

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Thanks
Rest in peace

Canyon Lake, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

I know the making personally. And I feel for them. May God give them peace in this terrible time of hardship. R.i.p John.
Stopping By

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

damn wrote:
They were driving down 1216 and missed the curve and rolled. Thats all that needs to be known. or if you wanna know more read the news paper.
I can't help but think your response was snide and uncalled for. Clearly abc123 was trying to gather information of the horrific accident and loss of The Tarin families loved one. Not sure if you reside in Pecos but for those of us that do not live there its difficult to locate any information pertaining to Pecos. Unlike actually living there and the rumors and details of something as such spreads like wild flowers, out here in the real world it isn't very likewise.
JUST A THOUGHT

Pecos, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

@Stopping By: I doubt "rest in peace" was being snide. Maybe they just realized that it was a VERY sad occasion and the questions just add to the hurt. The curiosity and the comments usually just add to the pain and the sadness, even though most posters don't mean to hurt the family.
JUST A THOUGHT

Pecos, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Sorry. I doubt "damn" was trying to be snide.
rip

Pecos, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Let him rip
Stopping By

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

JUST A THOUGHT wrote:
@Stopping By: I doubt "rest in peace" was being snide. Maybe they just realized that it was a VERY sad occasion and the questions just add to the hurt. The curiosity and the comments usually just add to the pain and the sadness, even though most posters don't mean to hurt the family.
I can completely get your point with what you say, but think about it. The poster's screen name/handle was so appropriately chosen for a "topic" as sensitive as this one. A life taken from a young boy, which no one has the answers as to why this happened. No one knows when the pain of this loss will subside or if it ever be less heartbreaking. So possibly "damn" proof read, add punctuation or exclude any comment(s) that could be a misleading gesture or attack.
All aside.....R.I.P.
Largelanguage

Flint, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

Stop gossiping and go back to school.
you no

Pecos, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

F*ck u and your mother largelanguage
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

SILENCE!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Pecos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 10 hr Defiant1 22,191
jose esquivel 11 hr clara 8
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 12 hr Larry Driscoll 17,736
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 15 hr why 509
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) 20 hr Gasman 523
Oecos Raids 22 hr Drug free 13
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) Aug 19 Gasman 766

Search the Pecos Forum:
•••
Pecos Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Pecos Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Pecos People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE