First Prev
of 7
Next Last
aryan supremacy

United States

#1 Sep 9, 2011
Tell me ,what's good about mexicans besides overpopulatedrats,welfare,gang s,george lopez?that big headed retard represents y'all good,y'all are lazy ,stink and fight everybody including yourselves.look what you did to this town,brought the value down to zero.don't even come back with your typical your white trash response cause I'm employeed clean and strong.mexicans should be ashamed.and white trash should not be part of aryan race .may the pure aryan race reign supreme over the much overpopulated low race.
Mexicana

Dallas, TX

#2 Sep 9, 2011
Ur sorry ass wouldn't live so comfortable because u cry like a lil b*tch u can't even work a day in ur life doing hard labor. That's why mexicans have to so it for u!
U effin ignorant spoiled rich brat. Go out a get a real job and work doing some real labor work
aryan supremacy

United States

#3 Sep 9, 2011
Mexicans are lazy ,I work harder than them,they sit and gossip and blabber like bi**ches all day.that's why pecos looks like s*it cuz mexicans don't take care of their yards.y'all just look like y'all worked harder cause y'all didn't wash the dirt off your bodies.
aryan supremacy

United States

#4 Sep 9, 2011
Its funny out of all latino races,mexicans are the worst,puerto ricans and cubans don't even like y'all!in mexico y'all kill each other like rats.
Mexicana

Dallas, TX

#5 Sep 9, 2011
So, trailer trash, is that the best u can do? Hoarder!
Yeah

Pecos, TX

#6 Sep 9, 2011
aryan supremacy wrote:
Its funny out of all latino races,mexicans are the worst,puerto ricans and cubans don't even like y'all!in mexico y'all kill each other like rats.
Theyll kill your pinche ass too gringo joto!
Ginger

Little Elm, TX

#7 Sep 10, 2011
White people smell like bologna and like to have sex with their family members
Davide

Austin, TX

#8 Sep 10, 2011
If all of this "Aryan" race is like you...I have no words to express how sorry I would be for your race.

By the way, "Aryan" is a 19th century term used for certain people stemming from Asiatic and Middle Eastern lands- like norther India, Nepal, Iran, etc..so not connected to the Caucasian races at all. Educate yourself before you begin bantering about something your so clueless about and make yourself like a fool.
aryan supremacy

Canton, TX

#10 Sep 10, 2011
Bologna,that's old y'all smell like a third world country homeless person.
MLK

Hobbs, NM

#11 Sep 10, 2011
aryan supremacy wrote:
Bologna,that's old y'all smell like a third world country homeless person.
Toothless shit smelling methheads....Is that better?
aryan supremacy

Canton, TX

#12 Sep 10, 2011
I wish hitlers dream of a white aryan society would have come true,now look at society?gang wars,poverty,welfare,etc why cause of mexicans.sad but true.. Its all downhill from here,thanks to mexicans,good job pat yourselves on your wet back.
aryan supremacy

Canton, TX

#13 Sep 10, 2011
I don't do drugs,I'm very clean,I'm employed,my teeth are perfect,your referring to white trash from pecos,I've seen more crackheaded,alcoholic mexicans with no teeth and live in a trailer than I can count.you don't have a leg to stand on.go watch your retarded idol george lopez.listen to your stupid norteno music or bubblegum sh*t.
aryan supremacy

Canton, TX

#14 Sep 10, 2011
There I won.this battles over,way outnumbered but you all were defeated.rip hitler,long live the aryan man!
chris

Pecos, TX

#16 Sep 10, 2011
hey aryan bith you think your some tough shit put your real name and dont hide behind a computer screen you worthless trash
john

Pecos, TX

#17 Sep 10, 2011
first of im white myself and i get along with all races its trash like you that make me sick to my stomach put your real name on here you weak ass fool let everyone know who you really are so we can all pay you a visit i'll be the first one at your door you redneck white trash!!!
john

Pecos, TX

#18 Sep 10, 2011
i would love to meet you in person i would beat you in an inch of your pathetic life
Davide

Austin, TX

#19 Sep 10, 2011
I don't see how you have won when you say that we're outnumbered because looking at the posts, they're all from you?

You give your race a bad name. I'm a white/Hispanic hybrid and have no problem with other races. It's people like you who we need to get rid of.
Basic

Odessa, TX

#22 Sep 12, 2011
What's good about mexicans the women I'd reather have sex with a Mexican woman the sum trashed out white woman
Emily

Canton, TX

#23 Sep 13, 2011
Wow how much of a low life can you be? Who are you to hide behind a computer and attempt to ridicule others? Your innapropriate judgement towards others just makes you & ONLY you look quite bitter & nothing but trash. I am a Mexican and I have had a well rounded education & I live a very nice lifestyle. Yes, there are some people who are like you described in your previous posts but only because they choose to be that way. Sad part is that it's not only mexicans it's the Caucasian race as well. But neither you nor I have the right to say that we're better than anyone..you are making yourself look like an ass on here. Maybe you should confront these people face to face..it's funny how you say mexicans can't keep their yards clean, but in reality it's mexicans who are cleaning YOUR yard because YOU are too lazy to do it yourself. Instead of you pointing fingers and falsely accusing others, you should help the community out. Or take that money that you want to shove in everyones faces and do something productive with it. You seem very adamant in defending your "race" and as you have read, I will defend my race as well.
Mexicana

United States

#24 Sep 14, 2011
Very well said Emily!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pecos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 55 min That Fart Guy 18,524
pecos doomsday preppers 4 hr lady rose and jiz... 1
ladies 6 hr man 1
Looking for a good time 6 hr Aaa 14
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 7 hr That Fart Guy 22,619
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) 7 hr That Fart Guy 570
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) 12 hr That Fart Guy 800
•••

Flash Flood Warning for Reeves County was issued at September 21 at 9:12PM CDT

•••
•••
Pecos Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Pecos Jobs

•••
•••
•••