paranormal

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2010

Any experiences?! Let's hear what the people of pecos have to say about this ghost town...
mmmm

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2010

I've been 2 the cemetary on 7th steet...there is a little house type grave..and even if there is no wind blowing the rocking chair is always roking
So Tru

Pecos, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2010

On 707 S. Walnut street that house is haunted I use to live there at night you hear strange noises people use to see things in that house there was some strange phenomena!!!
pinacolada

Joaquin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2010

Judged:

Have yall been drinking this morning
yeeah

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2010

is it true that sullivan's bridge is haunted or is that just a myth?

I always heard stories about that place.
mmmm

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2010

I was there once with my gf and my truck shook 4 no reason....that was reason enough 2 leave....ppl don't belive till they witness
ooooh

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2010

Where's this sullivans bridge so that I can go
yeeah wrote:
is it true that sullivan's bridge is haunted or is that just a myth?
I always heard stories about that place.
ooooh

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2010

Awhile back I was outside my house at nite n I heard a whistle didn't think nothin of it also heard little rocks of sum sort bein throwed..next day I was out on my 4wheeler out in the monte n I sein a lechusa starin, ever since that day it whistled every nite for a week in my alley rite before I would get home...
jjj

Pecos, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2010

pos idk about places that r hunted but i knw one nght i woke up n there was a blk shadow standing at my door way real tall n blk...n another night i was sleeping n had a feeling somein was holdn me down and i couldnt move or talk
same here

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2010

Samething happen to me but different......I couldn't move either or open my eyes al I could here was this ugly laugh , growling . I knew in my mind that this was something evil so I started praying ........little by little I started to open my eyes and saw this black shadow walking by my bed and looking at me I wanted to scream but I couldn't so I prayed and whatever was on top of me got off........ I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS IAM I CURSED!!!
True

Pecos, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2010

Theres alot of stuff different people have experienced and i'm not just talkin about people in pecos I go to school in dallas and alot of people have told stories of things that have happened to them, not to mention the things that I have seen and heard I believe there are strang things that happen and can't be explained.
pecos

Pecos, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2010

Its all on your mind .start going to church and if it doesnt work then something is wrong or something happen there.get holy water.......
wrong

Pecos, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2010

If so many people have had their own experience its not in their mind just because you don't believe in it or have not experience you shouldn't make it seem like people are crazy that have had something happen to them
eve

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2010

Has anybody had a bad experience at the barstow dam I've heard rumors about it like back in the 80,90. People that worship satan would go up their to do their evil stuff.
yeah

Pecos, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2010

i've heard about that but dont really know if that has any truth to it
jjj

Pecos, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2010

same here wrote:
Samething happen to me but different......I couldn't move either or open my eyes al I could here was this ugly laugh , growling . I knew in my mind that this was something evil so I started praying ........little by little I started to open my eyes and saw this black shadow walking by my bed and looking at me I wanted to scream but I couldn't so I prayed and whatever was on top of me got off........ I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS IAM I CURSED!!!
OMG THAT HAPPENT 2 ME N MY HOME GIRL RIGHT AFTER SHE TOLD ME 4MONTHS LATER IT HAPPEND 2 ME AT MY APT I WAS F*** TERIFED A** F**!!!
Shadow

Abilene, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2010

Judged:

same here wrote:
That sounds like sleep paralysis and its fairly common and normal.

see here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleep_paralysis
curious

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2010

Has any one heard of the devil house on plum street I think it is. A family barely moved in after the house bein lonely for so long
pecos

Pecos, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2010

Something did happen there at that house i have heard alot of stuff.
idk

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2010

I heard a man killed his family n himself cuz the devil told him to

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of80
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

12 Users are viewing the Pecos Forum right now

Search the Pecos Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 38 min Brass Villanueva 16,029
child molester mike dodd 42 min Alright 2
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 53 min Voter 456
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 8 hr why 633
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) 14 hr Hey 678
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) Wed Edthirty 20,359
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) Wed Texas 584
•••
•••
•••
•••

Pecos Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Pecos People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••