Cassandra Carrasco
true

Lovington, NM

#1 Aug 21, 2012
Heard she is 15 and was dying to get pregnant. What else??
Friend

Pecos, TX

#2 Aug 22, 2012
FYI. She's not 15 and wasn't dieing to get pregnant. If you want to know something else ask her!
gee

United States

#3 Aug 22, 2012
The talk around pecos is that shes pregnat by daniel liar
HAa

Lovington, NM

#4 Aug 22, 2012
I heard shes pregnant by derrick.g. And now hes saying it isnt his what so ever. Kids these days with teen pregnancy and not knowing who the father is.
poney tail

Merkel, TX

#5 Aug 23, 2012
who her parents?.....maybe that is where u should start! at 15 she is still a child! where is her parents?
cassy

United States

#6 Jan 28, 2013
Y'all know what if y'all what to talk shit about me came say it to my face am not even 15 y'all asshole and fyi i do know the dad is but it nobody funcking business. And i do a parent that care thery been there sice day 1 and if i really want to get pregnant i wouldn't be shocked.when i found out so if u want to talk come and say it to my face...
Concerned

Odessa, TX

#7 Feb 1, 2013
Maybe you should learn to spell
CASSYS BESTFRIEND

Pecos, TX

#8 Feb 2, 2013
LOOK YOU GIRLS NEED TO LEAVE HER THE HECK ALONE ALREADY SHE DOESN'T NEED ALL OF YOUR GIRL'S DRAMA. GROW THE FUCK UP ALREADY. FOR YOU GIRLS INFORMATION ITS NONE OF YOUR GIRLS DAMN BUISNESS WHO THE HECK HER BABY DADDY IS. AS A MATTER OF FACT SHE KNOWS 100% WHO THE BABY DADDY IS. BY THE WAY THE AGE YOU GET PREGNANT DOESN'T MATTER. WHAT MATTER IS THAT SHE HAS PEOPLE WHO CARED SINCE DAY ONE OF HER PREGNANCY & I WAS ONE OF THEM SO BACK THE HECK UP & DONT COMMENT ANYMORE.
El chingador

United States

#9 Feb 2, 2013
Proof:

It matters what age it is when you get knocked up.
http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvsr/nvsr61/nvsr...
CASSYS BESTFRIEND

Pecos, TX

#10 Feb 3, 2013
WELL TO US IT DOESN'T MATTER. WHAT MATTERS IS THAT SHE IS A GOOD MOTHER TO HER BABY BOY & THAT HE IS HEALTHY. THAT IS ALL THAT MATTERS IN THIS WORLD NOT THE AGE YOU GET PREGANANT. PLUS LOOK AT ALL THE YOUNG GIRLS THAT ARE GETTING PREGNANT KNOW & DAYS. KNOW & DAYS GETTING PREGANANT YOUNG DOESN'T EVEN MATTER ANYMORE. IF I HAVE TO DEFEND MY FRIEND CASSANDRA I 100% GOING TO DEFEND HER. SHE IS LIKE A SISTER TO ME & DONT WANT NOBODY MESSING WITH HER OR HERE LITTLE FAMILY SHE HAS. CAUSE YOU KNOW WHAT YOU WOULD HAVE TO GO THROUGH ME FIRST BEFORE YOU MESS WITH THEM & I FREAKIN MEAN IT TO. IM NOT PLAYING AROUND. SO BACK THE HECK OFF & LIKE O SAID DONT COMMENT ANYMORE. WE DONT NEED YOUR DRAMA OR YOUR CRITICIZING.
You know

Charlotte, NC

#11 Feb 3, 2013
Its a free country who r u to be tellin people not to comment, whether shes ur friend or not, 15 yrs ol is way to young to be having a child, period. By the way you spell and write, i can tell your a child yourself. Do yourself a favor, and stay in school, you need it.
El chingador

United States

#14 Feb 3, 2013
Please, keep bumping this thread and keeping her name in the front page of topix.
jasmine her sister

United States

#17 Feb 4, 2013
What yall need to do is keep my sister name out of yalls mouth. Bother someone else instead of her!!
her family

Arlington, TX

#18 Feb 4, 2013
The family already know about this harassing about my sister and if y'all don't stop yalls talking shit about her then my aunt will get yalls address, so stop harassing her and if not i will find out who the fuck is doing this.and also get a life and quit talking about her and US!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pecos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Housing in Pecos (Feb '13) 7 hr pecos 9
Dont try to find The LORD Sun ordeers 2
Pete from la tienda Jul 23 Danny 17
Old mill waitress Jul 22 Joe Mama 4
CH. 14 Secured Jul 22 AreBittrator 17
The KEY Jul 20 Matrix 7
Wh*res in Pecos? Jul 18 Worker 17

Pecos Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance