these girls give pecos a bad name!!!

Posted in the Pecos Forum

Its Erika

Austin, TX

#84 Jul 8, 2010
bammm wrote:
let me name ALL the hoes of PHS from this passed year...starting from freshman on up: terri, marissa h, brittany a, marissa e, viriadrianna, kimberly, and breanna nd that class doesnt have as much hoes. sophmores: jazmine mendoza, jennica, alexa, vivian, julie n, halyley, erika, chencha, evanne, kassy montoya, ariel garcia, carmen, the list goes on. now for juniors: destiny simmons, talia, conner, marlyne, adriana velez, & thats pretty much it. SENIORS!!!: olivia c, brittany q, ally, nana, kiara, MARYLU!, diane a, katrina, & those are all the girls I think are hoes. sad...its a long list.
&you are? some of these girl are amazing. get.. a.. life..:)
Fill

Pecos, TX

#85 Jul 8, 2010
Yes clarrisa H is a hoe I knw cuZ she as giving me head and we had sex
Erika

Austin, TX

#86 Jul 10, 2010
wow...
Fill

Dallas, TX

#87 Jul 10, 2010
Erica wat do u mean wow

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pecos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hotel women 5 hr Out of towner 1
lee vega? 10 hr lesli 3
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 10 hr Fart 629
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 14 hr Farter 785
clubs in Pecos? 18 hr just wondering@ 1
anything to do in Pecos? 18 hr just wondering@ 1
Debbie Reyes & Angie Armendarez Thu chon 1
More from around the web

Pecos People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]