Odessa, TX

#1 Nov 9, 2010
iz it true hes finna be a dad
nd i heard he gt caught up wit sum shyt (drugz) in hiz truck
whtz up wit dat sht
ddamn

United States

#2 Nov 9, 2010
That's what he gets 4 hangn out with coke head RICARDO GOMEZ they r both a bunch of queers
cuz

Pecos, TX

#3 Nov 9, 2010
im his cousin yall better stop talking shit about him he never does drugs and NO he's not going to be a dad
ddamn

United States

#4 Nov 9, 2010
Whoop de doo ur his cuz...and u dnt even know the sh it he's. Doin some cuz u r
Haha

United States

#5 Nov 9, 2010
omgaaa lol do yall not have anything better ta do den talk shit about ppl? Quit talking shit about jorge yall probably don't even know what's going on in his life. If he does drugs that's his shit. And if he's gonna be a dad again that's his shit. Yall aint the ones that have ta go threw it. So just shut tha fck up!
wow

United States

#7 Nov 10, 2010
dont listen to none of this crap Jorge you do what u think is right. no one knows what each person or family go through they just have nothing to do in life!!!!
Sur

Odessa, TX

#8 Nov 10, 2010
well he did turn into a pot head reall quick
im guessing it caught up wit him
& whos hiz gurl?
Sur

Odessa, TX

#9 Nov 10, 2010
ddamn wrote:
That's what he gets 4 hangn out with coke head RICARDO GOMEZ they r both a bunch of queers
dat foo used to kick it wit me he aint bad like youd think but i heard he got caught wit shyt in his ride not involving anybody else
so its nt anybodyz fault but hiz IF he got caught
Oo0o

Pecos, TX

#10 Nov 10, 2010
ha! wow hez not gunna be a dad? ha. fYi. hiz ex iz pg. evry1 knoz it! donT hide da truth!
Wow

United States

#11 Nov 10, 2010
Get a life what he does and what he gets himself into are all his stuff his ex is pg but no telling if it is his baby or not feel sorry for thE both especially him all young and her all young and not knowing what love is before saying it
un compa

Clyde, TX

#12 Nov 11, 2010
hah.its his life wtf.if he wants to gets wired let him get wired..if he gets blow let him get blow y tha fk do ya care ala verga..its his shit..hah..yall dnt kno the truth about him..
ohs

United States

#13 Nov 16, 2010
makes sense to me about him doing drugs heard one of his exes would always get high with him but he was forced to get with another girl and started doing more drugs guess he misses his ex
Irma

United States

#14 Apr 4, 2011
Well now that he got together with that old lady named Pricilla he doesnt have to worry about missing his mommy. Dont be stupid she doesnt love you she is just using you dumb-ass.
Beaver

Pecos, TX

#15 Apr 4, 2011
How OLD is she? And besides its just pot, who cares. As long as he stays off the H, hes cool.
crazy

United States

#16 Apr 4, 2011
Priscilla is around in her forty's
Beaver wrote:
How OLD is she? And besides its just pot, who cares. As long as he stays off the H, hes cool.
lol-

United States

#17 Apr 6, 2011
he's not with a 40 year old. And yes his ex is preggo. But is it really our business the way he chooses to live. His life???? hmm?? Exactly, no so back the fu* up n leave him alone..
hahaha

United States

#18 Apr 6, 2011
Oh really then how old is she in her twentys notnot. I know for sure is that she's older than him for sure
lol- wrote:
he's not with a 40 year old. And yes his ex is preggo. But is it really our business the way he chooses to live. His life???? hmm?? Exactly, no so back the fu* up n leave him alone..
somebody

Pecos, TX

#19 Apr 7, 2011
why cant't yall leave my cuzin alone dang about priscilla its just a rumor.
Hop

Pecos, TX

#20 Apr 7, 2011
boohoohoo
Boo hoo

Pecos, TX

#21 Apr 8, 2011
He's a lil bitch f*%*% him

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pecos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I need a chick for nsa 2 hr elite88 8
incryptshun 18 hr When 1
whos the real psycho duo in town? 22 hr Prism 3
No Law Enforment 22 hr Feliz 18
Walmart (Jun '10) 23 hr elite 88 25
trailways corner grill (Jul '10) 23 hr elite 88 39
Find a fold and f*** IT 23 hr elite 88 9

Pecos Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance