marlene carrera
big dude

Snyder, TX

#1 Jul 13, 2011
what about her
mi chorizo

Mountain View, CA

#2 Jul 13, 2011
Marlene Carrera likes it when I take my chorizo out of her butt then put it in her mouth!
Goodie

Hummelstown, PA

#3 Jul 15, 2011
mi chorizo wrote:
Marlene Carrera likes it when I take my chorizo out of her butt then put it in her mouth!
Ohh, that must be tasty. Wipe it off first.
Goodie

Hummelstown, PA

#4 Jul 15, 2011
Ohh, that must be tasty. Wipe it off first.
Die

Pecos, TX

#6 Jul 16, 2011
mi chorizo wrote:
Mexicano pendejo, quiate lo sico ya, paresses idiota estupido. Echate una punieta, don't nobody want ur chorisito vavoso
mi chorizo

United States

#7 Jul 17, 2011
Die wrote:
<quoted text>Mexicano pendejo, quiate lo sico ya, paresses idiota estupido. Echate una punieta, don't nobody want ur chorisito vavoso
Tu abuela maricon! Tu tambien quiere lambar mis huevos pinche joto jediondo!
Die

Pecos, TX

#8 Jul 17, 2011
aqui se siente tu pinche abuela, y tu tambien estupido!!!!!!!!!!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#9 Jul 25, 2011
Dont try to Start shit about marlene! she's beautiful and really nice.:)
dude

Snyder, TX

#11 Aug 19, 2011
is it true she has been with alot of guys in pecos she been abt wit everbody huh
lmfao

United States

#13 Aug 29, 2011
Marleen is pretty she is but with beauty comes the pain & that girl is a straight up hoe she's been around pecos like really bitch says she is waiting for paco but yet I always see her wit robert like yeah u can't be waitin for the guy if ur messin wit some1 elese sorry marleen but u need to keep them legs closed before u either get pregnant or worse get a std
lol

United States

#14 Aug 30, 2011
What Robert? Pacos such a sweet guy that's messed up.
lmbo

United States

#15 Aug 30, 2011
I think villalobos
too late

United States

#17 Sep 1, 2011
lmfao wrote:
Marleen is pretty she is but with beauty comes the pain & that girl is a straight up hoe she's been around pecos like really bitch says she is waiting for paco but yet I always see her wit robert like yeah u can't be waitin for the guy if ur messin wit some1 elese sorry marleen but u need to keep them legs closed before u either get pregnant or worse get a std
She's nasty an already has STDS!
lmfao

United States

#18 Sep 7, 2011
Damn she already has stds damn well its a matter of time until she gets pregnant then. I hear she is into gay guys to
fyi
#20 Jan 19, 2013
Who she fuxin now or better yet who aint she screwing lol
mmmm

Pecos, TX

#21 Jan 19, 2013
she is hella pretty, i'd like to treat her well.
what
#22 Jan 19, 2013
Pretty yes. If u like girls that are constantly with guys or having sex with each an every one of them plus shes a druggy/pothead. Go for it and good luck:)
Lil Miss Perfect

Lubbock, TX

#23 Jan 19, 2013
She's one sweet chick . Do NOT let these haters bring you down, Babygirl! Just a bunch of trash hating on you. Insecurity and ignorance abound in Pecos
unbelievable
#24 Jan 20, 2013
it seems like the whole town has there pathetic eyes on you.. Lol your way better than that and them. F*ck wut they think and F*ck wut they thought. Peace and love.
lol

Dallas, TX

#26 Jan 20, 2013
She sexy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pecos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
guetto trucking "companies" 3 hr concerned citizen 1
Football 5 hr el Coyotecojo 27
La Tienda employees 6 hr la tienda manager 4
is she a hoar? (Feb '12) 7 hr mexican thug life 29
Any single ladies wanna chat 7 hr el Coyotecojo 3
Allan’s Deisel Truck Services 18 hr Truck op 5
water haulers Sep 25 The real El coyot... 25

Pecos Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance