Mercy wrote:
Have 7 pit bull puppies for sale non- register $100.00 ea. 4 males,3 females
i am interested in getting one
Michelle

Dallas, TX

#3 Dec 12, 2012
Mercy wrote:
we would be interested in a female please let me know when we can see her.
hey

Pecos, TX

#4 Dec 12, 2012
Mercy wrote:
are they blues? im lookin for a solid blue female. Thanks
Spay And Neuter your pets

United States

#5 Dec 12, 2012
Go take a look at the animal shelter. Statistics show that at least 50% of your "purebred" puppies will wind up there by age two. If you like that idea, by all means, keep letting your dogs reproduce.
hey

Pecos, TX

#6 Dec 12, 2012
Spay And Neuter your pets wrote:
Go take a look at the animal shelter. Statistics show that at least 50% of your "purebred" puppies will wind up there by age two. If you like that idea, by all means, keep letting your dogs reproduce.
why dont you go fnck yourself!
phukladyrose

Pecos, TX

#7 Dec 12, 2012
Spay And Neuter your pets wrote:
how bout u chop of ur nuts n shove them down u cut ovaries. Statistics show retards like u end up using medicaid for labor that comes out of my check so spay ur anal hole and neuter your tounge=)

United States

#8 Dec 12, 2012
ok, go to the animal shelter and volunteer to assist our ACO on euthanasia day. You can hold that sweet pit bull puppy that the kids got tired of 3 months after christmas, and watch as the ACO puts the needle in its belly to end its life. I am simply stating REALITY. I'm sorry if you don't like that.

United States

#9 Dec 12, 2012
wow, I offer facts, you respond with profanity and insults. Go figger.
phukladyrose

Pecos, TX

#10 Dec 13, 2012
Get realistic and talk about the real problems in the town
And I understand ur point I apologise but u made a good coment on the wrong post next time bash on cats

Van, TX

#11 Dec 13, 2012
sorry, it just bothers me hearing so many people in this town with puppies for sale. I live outside of town and if I had a nickel for every 9-10 month old purebred dog dumped on my property I would be a wealthy person.

The shelters are the same way. I don't care if you charge $100 or $500 for a dog, the end result for at least half is the same. The people buy the dog with all sorts of good intentions. Then a few months go by, the dog is not yet housebroken, so they relegate him to the backyard and promise themselves they will play with him there. Then they realize they haven't had time to spend with the dog, so they give him away, dump him, or surrender him to the shelter. You can look on Petfinder right now and find thousands of pit bulls available for adoption. The only answer is to STOP BACKYARD BREEDING. And yes, if these pups are "Unregistered", this is a backyard breeder.

Van, TX

#12 Dec 13, 2012
and yes, backyard breeders are part of the real problems in this town. Look around at all the strays running around. Look around at all the animal carcasses on the roads that the city doesn't pick up. There's been a dead cat on the I-20 access road in front of the old anchor building for 3 weeks now. City hasn't done one thing about it. Even in the main part of town, dead animal carcasses sit in the road for DAYS before someone comes and cleans it up. What does this say to outsiders about our town?
Mercy

Cedar Park, TX

#13 Dec 13, 2012
Michelle wrote:
<quoted text> i am interested in getting one
The females are black and brown the males are are 3 black and white and one black and brown
Michelle

Dallas, TX

#14 Dec 13, 2012
Mercy wrote:
<quoted text>
The females are black and brown the males are are 3 black and white and one black and brown
i would like to buy one black and white male. How do we get a hold of you to get him?
Michelle

Dallas, TX

#15 Dec 13, 2012
Mercy wrote:
<quoted text>
by the way, how old are they?
Mercy

United States

#16 Dec 14, 2012
They are 2 months and I will have them at allsups on eddy street Sunday at 12 noon
Michelle

Dallas, TX

#17 Dec 14, 2012
Mercy wrote:
They are 2 months and I will have them at allsups on eddy street Sunday at 12 noon
thank you. We will be there.
Mercy

United States

#18 Dec 15, 2012
hey wrote:
<quoted text>are they blues? im lookin for a solid blue female. Thanks
mo
Cuanto

Pecos, TX

#19 Dec 15, 2012
How muvh r u askin for a pup
Spay and Neuter your Pets

United States

#20 Dec 15, 2012
she wants $100 each for each non-papered puppy. Adoption fee at the pound is probably less than that, and you'd be saving an animals life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pecos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Just asking for name 2 hr boo ya nineties 2
Trujillo And Salcido Guilty 2 hr Honest 1
new city manager 3 hr Twisted sister 9
Mile High Fall Reeves Co. 4 hr Twisted sister 5
rcdc 9 hr Tejas187 1
millennials May 22 SomeLoser 8
wheres 10 and mak? May 19 pabloni 1

Pecos Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance