Whitboys hav big d**ckz;)
MrWhite

United States

#3 Mar 25, 2013
I'm white! Ha

Since: Feb 13

Herndon, VA

#4 Mar 25, 2013
I'm white and i LOVE latina/hispanic women!
uhhh

Odessa, TX

#5 Mar 26, 2013
we dont have that macho tough guy act.anyways are u jealous,come try and get mine.anyways i probaly act more mexican than you minus the insecurity and i find mexican guys snitch a lot.
mex

Grandview, TX

#6 Mar 27, 2013
the click wrote:
Wats wit that?
They are the cull's or left overs!!! or just desperate, they might have a bad rap and know they wont have latino give them the time of day and thats why they either go white or black, and you know once they go black no man either white or latino will have anything to do with them.
REALLY

Pecos, TX

#7 Mar 27, 2013
@mex: Very much doubt that's the reason for Hispanics, blacks, whites, etc, dating other races! It doesn't matter what race you date, as long as you are treated with respect. In this day and age, there shouldn't be any racism, especially in matters of the heart
monstros boyfriend

San Antonio, TX

#8 Mar 28, 2013
I likes me some white boys also when my babe and i are fighting.and cholos too.lord knows cholos are some freaks in bed.les gusta mucho que les hagan el tren por el chuquito

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pecos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
adult entertainment 1 hr letty 3
mac pineda (Apr '11) 2 hr doctor 34
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 10 hr huey goins 988
is malik dead? (Oct '10) Tue nathaniel Romo 83
Daisy lujan where did she go Tue Old friend 1
Amery Martinez Tue Amery Martinez 2
Plugging into neighbors outlet May 1 John 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pecos Mortgages