Im not
White gurl

Canal Winchester, OH

#3 Jul 28, 2012
lol so true
adolf hitler

United States

#4 Jul 28, 2012
Yes its true.I'm so inbread that i just spelled inbred inbread.que viva la raza mis hueritos!!!hwy 285 takes you north and south kinfolk,if you dont like it and want to get out of town.piece !!!
Kennedy

Glen Rose, TX

#5 Jul 29, 2012
adolf hitler wrote:
Yes its true.I'm so inbread that i just spelled inbred inbread.que viva la raza mis hueritos!!!hwy 285 takes you north and south kinfolk,if you dont like it and want to get out of town.piece !!!
What if i don't like it a wanna stay? thats why this is called America ding a ling... we can say whatever we want and u don't have to like it! and we both can live right here!! thats why everybody in the world is trying to get here to live!!!
scrubs

United States

#6 Jul 29, 2012
adolf hitler wrote:
your still a mexican inbreeder.
haha

Lubbock, TX

#7 Jul 29, 2012
scrubs wrote:
<quoted text>your still a mexican inbreeder.
your the inbreeder go back to arkansas or to on of those hillbilly states where you sleep with you own cousins and go scrub your stinky rear end!!
Faith

United States

#8 Jul 31, 2012
REALLY, maybe ALL of you are products of inbreeding, BECAUSE you exhibit genetic defects associated with it! One of the things I've noticed in those that can be called inbreds, is the lack of tolerance for the different races. The sad part is, years ago there was NOT ALOT of racism in Pecos. It's the new generation of people moving into Pecos from Mexico and maybe from Tennesse, Georgia, etc. There is no excuse for racism anymore in this day and age, except maybe it was instilled into you from ignorant parents!
i hate mexicans

Moscow, TN

#9 Aug 4, 2012
i hate mexicans!lowest race in the world,cockroaches are better than them.they are dirty,lazy,criminals,backstabb ers.when i read the obituaries,i hope the last name is from a mexican.lol
Ignorant people

Pecos, TX

#11 Aug 5, 2012
You don't know anything about Pecos and I'm sure you haven't seen every single person that lives here just like any other town or race white black Hispanic Asian theres ugly people in every race but that's beside the point you eat work have families have hearts and we all bleed the same go through similar situations !!! You racist people are so ignorant and stupid !!! Pecos was a safe friendly place to live and now that all these people have came to work there's theft and all sorts of other things going on So I would think twice before talking about Mexican people who live here nothing was going on before people like you moved over here !!! you must be hanging around the wrong places in Pecos so guess that makes you stupid too huh !!! Stay indoors don't go eat or go to the stores if Mexicans bother you that much !!! And im more than sure if a Mexican from here saw you in need or bleeding to death a Mexican from Pecos would stop to help out !!! But I know I'm going to second guess my actions on helping out knowing there's people like you here !!!
Nah

Pecos, TX

#12 Aug 6, 2012
F**K the white folk, i wouldnt piss on a mf if they were on fire. Talk about inbred, yall the being born with crooked faces, and grow up having rotted teeth like all yall on meth and shit! I'll tell you this though, mexican will open a can of whoop ass, like yall say on any peckerwood out there! Viva la RAZA punietitas
mex

Pecos, TX

#13 Aug 6, 2012
Nah.... go suck on a burrito, what ya'll do best.
grow some balls

United States

#14 Aug 6, 2012
mex wrote:
Nah.... go suck on a burrito, what ya'll do best.
Go smoke more meth and cancel your dentist appointment !
la skinny

Pecos, TX

#15 Aug 9, 2012
let them talk there just jealous they aint mexicans. but they still eat them enchiladas tacos and all que no. and clean ther stinky rooms at the motels jajaja!
WHITEBOY

Fort Stockton, TX

#16 Aug 10, 2012
i love mexicans with their big uncut....oops, wrong forum! Mmmmm...burritos! lmao
Tha brah from

Hobbs, NM

#17 Aug 10, 2012
WHITEBOY wrote:
i love mexicans with their big uncut....oops, wrong forum! Mmmmm...burritos! lmao
That awkward moment when your name is WHITEBOY.
you know

Glen Rose, TX

#18 Aug 10, 2012
WHITEBOY wrote:
I like Lil white boys with their rotted ass meth teeth and their blistered face.. Oops mmmmm sandwiches!
WHITEBOY

Fort Stockton, TX

#19 Aug 10, 2012
with what i said, and you think the name WHITEBOY is awkward? lmaooooo

no meth teeth i got cola teeth...hahahaa!

sandwich? you got another piece of brown bread to put me in between?
you know

United States

#20 Aug 10, 2012
WHITEBOY wrote:
with what i said, and you think the name WHITEBOY is awkward? lmaooooo

no meth teeth i got cola teeth...hahahaa!

sandwich? you got another piece of brown bread to put me in between?
Hey white boy jump off Mexican dick already it's your momma n sisters turn! Like it or not Pecos Full of Chicanos! Uuuugggghhhhhh!
mex

Pecos, TX

#21 Aug 10, 2012
you know.... pecos is also full of cockroaches

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pecos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
oilfield trash 6 hr Silly 12
Pecos hooker problems 11 hr Silly 9
Lets play a nice game off touch my johnson (Apr '17) 11 hr No one special 11
i hate pecos !! (Jul '12) 11 hr Silly 25
Santa Rosa Church (Apr '17) 18 hr Dick 18
Lost a friend but gained an enemy (Apr '17) Tue petey hueblue 15
baby boomers Tue gen x 3

Pecos Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance