Avril wrote:
Fnck largelanguage
What your language(And your grammar ;))
Rush

Fairbury, NE

#5 Feb 24, 2013
Avril wrote:
Fnck largelanguage
I dont think anyone would ever want to do that. Unless it was out of pity, It sure couldnt be out of love.Only a mother could love him, so I guess there is hope????.....
Rush

Fairbury, NE

#6 Feb 24, 2013
You know, I would really have to step outside myself to really blast you. But you are a total waste as a human being. I hope that the things you say are all an act, cause if they arent, you better hope there isnt a god. You are simply the most shallow hatefull person I have ever run across. Your life must be one empty shell. If you are married, I feel so so sorry for your wife. But with the hate that you have in your heart, and the simply bad person that you are, I cant see anything you could offer anyone. You would be impossible to love, or take seriously. You have somthing wrong with you, that you believe a video game cat will someday return as God or whatever you believe, and you call other people children. You tell me to go kill myself, when you know in your heart, you are nothing, and wish yourself dead. I pity you, and I pray that you will become a real person before you die, so at least you have a chance in the afterlife. But I know I am wasting my time, cause you are as wortless as anything I have ever seen.
Largelanguage

Bangor, UK

#7 Feb 24, 2013
Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont think anyone would ever want to do that. Unless it was out of pity, It sure couldnt be out of love.Only a mother could love him, so I guess there is hope????.....
What does, "Only a mother" represent Rush? You're implying the love of your wife for your children and the patriarchy is the end all of all greatness, "feminism is holy, women are rapists"? Who gave you the right to give someone such a place? You are a big disgrace!
Rush

Fairbury, NE

#8 Feb 24, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
What does, "Only a mother" represent Rush? You're implying the love of your wife for your children and the patriarchy is the end all of all greatness, "feminism is holy, women are rapists"? Who gave you the right to give someone such a place? You are a big disgrace!
I dont even know what the hell your babbiling about. I ment the only chance you have of getting laid, is if your mother or mum, as they say in the UK gives it up for ya. Got it now?
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#9 Feb 25, 2013
Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont even know what the hell your babbiling about. I ment the only chance you have of getting laid, is if your mother or mum, as they say in the UK gives it up for ya. Got it now?
Did your mom lay you? Been lurking those nude boys in the bath being bathed by mothers again? Did your mother bath you and fondle you?

Oh, so you were sexually used, interesting, interesting, interesting.
Yeah

United States

#10 Feb 25, 2013
Fuxk large language
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#11 Feb 25, 2013
Yeah wrote:
Fuxk large language
Oy, be quiet! Stupid little boy!
Rush

Fairbury, NE

#12 Feb 26, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Oy, be quiet! Stupid little boy!
Do you sit in your room and cry, because every thread you go to, people think you are gay, or some dumb little kid, or a total nutjob? You should, cause I think you are all of the above. Hell even Ratchet thinks you are gay. Clank too. and your mom. Except for when you put the moves on her after you took her to prom. But its ok lil pip, you will hopefully grow up someday, and be a real person.
Largelanguage

Buckley, UK

#13 Feb 27, 2013
Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you sit in your room and cry, because every thread you go to, people think you are gay, or some dumb little kid, or a total nutjob? You should, cause I think you are all of the above. Hell even Ratchet thinks you are gay. Clank too. and your mom. Except for when you put the moves on her after you took her to prom. But its ok lil pip, you will hopefully grow up someday, and be a real person.
I have no reason to cry, you must say that from your own experiences of being stuck in your mommas basement. You, little boy, are unable to feel satsified, in any circumstance, sorry little boy. And I am not called a little boy, often, except from you, who is so obsessed with little boys in their mommas basement, perhaps because you yourself are. OH poor little boy! And ratchet doesn't think I am gay. You have no proof I am.
Rush

Fairbury, NE

#14 Feb 27, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no reason to cry, you must say that from your own experiences of being stuck in your mommas basement. You, little boy, are unable to feel satsified, in any circumstance, sorry little boy. And I am not called a little boy, often, except from you, who is so obsessed with little boys in their mommas basement, perhaps because you yourself are. OH poor little boy! And ratchet doesn't think I am gay. You have no proof I am.
LOLOLOLOLOLOL Look at the little guy! Mommas basement? Cant come up with your own stuff so you use mine. Thats ok lil guy, there is alot I can teach you. But you are way to young mentally to learn it yet. Put down your little ratchet doll, and Ill teach you. Ratchet thinks you are gay. You dont have a wife or kids, so someone your age that is without them is most likely gay.
Largelanguage

Buckley, UK

#15 Feb 27, 2013
Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
LOLOLOLOLOLOL Look at the little guy! Mommas basement? Cant come up with your own stuff so you use mine. Thats ok lil guy, there is alot I can teach you. But you are way to young mentally to learn it yet. Put down your little ratchet doll, and Ill teach you. Ratchet thinks you are gay. You dont have a wife or kids, so someone your age that is without them is most likely gay.
Look sonny boy! I don't honour ratchet out of impulse cause "omg I so love him" bla bla bla! I've been there, done that!

If you act in a certain way, you will make a habit of it. I'm not making it up, it actually happened and did happen with me, I know this. I'm not wise for the sake of it, sonny!
Rush

Fairbury, NE

#16 Feb 27, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Look sonny boy! I don't honour ratchet out of impulse cause "omg I so love him" bla bla bla! I've been there, done that!
If you act in a certain way, you will make a habit of it. I'm not making it up, it actually happened and did happen with me, I know this. I'm not wise for the sake of it, sonny!
Are you saying.........You had sex with Ratchet? Been there done that?
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#17 Feb 27, 2013
Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying.........You had sex with Ratchet? Been there done that?
No, I haven't. But does it anger you that girls and women like ratchet more than your unlikeable self?

Ratchet is 55!

Older than you!

And since you think ratchet does not exist, why do you assume I've had sex with him?
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#18 Feb 27, 2013
I hate RUSH!
Rush

Fairbury, NE

#19 Feb 27, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
I hate RUSH!
Awww, look at the lil guy gettin all mad! Calm down lil camper it will be ok after you had a nap. [email protected] loser.
Rush

Fairbury, NE

#20 Feb 27, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I haven't. But does it anger you that girls and women like ratchet more than your unlikeable self?
Ratchet is 55!
Older than you!
And since you think ratchet does not exist, why do you assume I've had sex with him?
Not him, with yourself or your mom, while thinking about ratchet. Pretty gross man.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pecos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
earthquake in beanerville 3 hr beaner stomp 4
oilfield tough guys 10 hr dirty fight 3
City supervisors Wed citizen x 4
Raul Dominguez Gabaldon (Jan '10) Wed Sam Gray 189
City & County Future Sep 19 option 2
Housing in Pecos (Feb '13) Sep 18 Diana 10
Lets play a nice game off touch my johnson Sep 18 peter 10

Pecos Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance