New chamber director wants to build o...

New chamber director wants to build on group's successes

There are 8 comments on the Carlsbad Current-Argus story from Jan 5, 2009, titled New chamber director wants to build on group's successes. In it, Carlsbad Current-Argus reports that:

He's only been on the job for two weeks, but the Carlsbad Chamber of Commerce's new executive director is finding plenty to focus on for the coming year.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Carlsbad Current-Argus.

Bill J

Lubbock, TX

#1 Jan 6, 2009
Robert is a good man, and will be a great asset to the Chamber.
Bump a Frog

Carlsbad, NM

#2 Jan 6, 2009
Lets see how long he stays before the GOB network boots him out. Don`t know the man, I do wish him luck. We need some help here, and I think our city in a way has been moving in the wrong direction. We had someone good, but appartently "someone" didn`t think so. But thats another thread.
gee

Pleasanton, CA

#3 Jan 6, 2009
Bump a Frog wrote:
Lets see how long he stays before the GOB network boots him out. Don`t know the man, I do wish him luck. We need some help here, and I think our city in a way has been moving in the wrong direction. We had someone good, but appartently "someone" didn`t think so. But thats another thread.
its been moving in the wrong direction in all ways. not sure if anyone can change direction at this point and thats a shame....
Anon

Levelland, TX

#4 Jan 7, 2009
He is a "yes" man and goes in the right circles, he is a GOB, so I don't think he'll be booted out anytime soon. As far as being a good man, maybe to other men but from a woman's perspective he's just another jerk that thinks he can turn you on.
Marco

Dallas, TX

#5 Jan 8, 2009
Bump a Frog wrote:
no 'boys' at the chamber. Ask Rob Bauman who ran him out
Bump a Frog

Carlsbad, NM

#6 Jan 8, 2009
I`ve asked a lot of people about Rob Bauman and no one is talking. Gets me to thinking........
Diamond Dave

Carlsbad, NM

#7 Jan 8, 2009
Marco wrote:
<quoted text>
no 'boys' at the chamber. Ask Rob Bauman who ran him out
PMS!
Bump a Frog

Carlsbad, NM

#8 Jan 8, 2009
Then what your saying is that Robert should be VERY careful about what he`s doing during that time of the month, uh? Vacation, sick, out of town on business, urgent meeting........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pecos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
b u s t e d ! Nov 17 Haw Haw Haw 1
News Lawmaker proposes bill allowing online testimon... Nov 6 juniper 1
News City scores 50 out of 100 for LGBTQ friendly po... Nov 4 123ABC 1
Oh Boy! Oct 29 ByeByeCrooks 1
Oh Boy Oct 29 ByeByeCrooks 1
Are you're teens drinking lean?? Oct 27 three blocks 1
News NMPED: Former licensure chief, Mora superintend... (Aug '16) Oct 25 KooKooKaChoo 8

Pecos Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pecos Mortgages