Some adopted medians are orphaned

Some adopted medians are orphaned

There are 2 comments on the The Santa Fe New Mexican story from Jun 28, 2009, titled Some adopted medians are orphaned. In it, The Santa Fe New Mexican reports that:

I drive a lot on Old Pecos Trail. I have admired the median adopted by Kokopelli Realty.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Santa Fe New Mexican.

RandyNason

Santa Fe, NM

#1 Jun 29, 2009
But where do we get the notion that we are called upon to straighten out Muslims on freedom, democracy and the right relationship between Islam and politics? And that we know how? With our own house on fire, we had better attend to it, set a good example, and get the American military out of the Middle East.
Marvin A. Van Dilla

Absolutely. We had better take care of our own house, before telling others how to take care of theirs.
Judge Roy Bean

Bloomington, IN

#2 Jun 29, 2009
Unfortunately, setting backfires on a structure fire doesn't work.

So by your logic we should turn a blind eye to killing, torture, silencing of the press and media, corruption, discrimination and sectarianism?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pecos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Van used for New Mexican veterans vandalized 13 hr again 16
Santa Fe Music Thread (Jan '14) Aug 23 Musikologist 7
News Las Cruces judge, attorney up for spot on appea... (Oct '08) Aug 13 Davey 11
News Delta Airline employees think Albuquerque is in... Aug 13 Shawn 20
AWC Pet Center Aug 12 Disappointed 1
News NMPED: Former licensure chief, Mora superintend... Aug 10 Citizen 2
Steph, Elsa Get Das Boot-- Gusto Precedes Aug 6 Liberace Licorice 1

Pecos Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pecos Mortgages