Albuquerque woman killed in rollover ...

Albuquerque woman killed in rollover near Pecos

There are 4 comments on the Las Cruces Sun-News story from Nov 8, 2010, titled Albuquerque woman killed in rollover near Pecos. In it, Las Cruces Sun-News reports that:

Authorities say an 18-year-old Albuquerque woman is dead after a rollover accident north of Pecos.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Las Cruces Sun-News.

REST IN PEACE ANGEL

Florence, AL

#1 Nov 8, 2010
ANGELICA IS MY COUSIN 'ANGEL' IS WHAT WE KNOW HER AS DIED AT THE YOUNG AGE OF 18 IN A ROLL OVER COMING BACK FROM COLORADO FROM SEEING HER SISTER GIVE BIRTH TO HER FIRST NEPHEW.SO NOW MY UNCLE CELEBRATES HIS GRANDCHILD AND MOURNS THE DEATH OF HIS OWN CHILD THE SAME DAY!REST IN PEACE BABY GIRL WE LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!
REST IN PEACE ANGEL

Florence, AL

#2 Nov 8, 2010
YOUR ALWAYS GOING TO BE WITH US..LOVE YOU
WorkingStiff

Carlsbad, CA

#3 Nov 9, 2010
REST IN PEACE ANGEL wrote:
YOUR ALWAYS GOING TO BE WITH US..LOVE YOU
Very sorry for your loss.
Raul

Atlanta, GA

#4 Nov 9, 2010
My heart goes out to you Toby and Angela. May you find peace in knowing she is with JESUS. My condolences go out to you and your family. May you find peace during these difficult times. God Bless you guys!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pecos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former Sen. Pete Domenici acknowledges having s... (Feb '13) Sep 13 Loca 21
attorney anna aragon (Sep '12) Sep 11 Truth 9
Time To Trash Spanish Heritage Sep 11 byebye 1
To camp or not to camp? Sep 6 Desert monk 1
News Albuquerque man arrested in Santa Fe, accused o... Sep 6 Ustinque 3
las vegas nm mugs tourists!!! Sep 6 dire 5
News PNM customers call for more clean energy, not h... Sep 5 Iron Wil 2

Pecos Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pecos Mortgages