How Did This Crazy Bitch Get Elected?

How Did This Crazy Bitch Get Elected?

Posted in the Pecos Forum

Curious

Alameda, CA

#2 Jan 25, 2013
I wonder if she would feel the same way if it was herself or one of her family members that found themselves in that predicament.
ThomasA

Birmingham, AL

#3 Jan 27, 2013
Curious wrote:
I wonder if she would feel the same way if it was herself or one of her family members that found themselves in that predicament.
Women of financial means could quietly travel out of state and have their procedures done elsewhere. Those poor and without the meand would have to stay and suffer through a forced pregnacy as to not destroy the evidence. This thinking seems to be coming from someone with a control fetish. Wonder what else goes on in her life?
That

Alameda, CA

#4 Jan 27, 2013
is probably also true for the people that put her in office. I can't even imagine what it would be like to see life through that narrow minded viewpoint. When you have a big hammer, all the problems look like small nails...
NMDummies

Santa Clara, CA

#5 Jan 30, 2013
Come see the dumbest legislators in the entire USofA

www.legislators-for-illegals.com
The

Alameda, CA

#6 Jan 30, 2013
Answer to the question in the title of the thread is answered within. No dark secret or mystery, just folks that can drive a car and pull a handle. That's all folks!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pecos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former Sen. Pete Domenici acknowledges having s... (Feb '13) Sep 13 Loca 21
attorney anna aragon (Sep '12) Sep 11 Truth 9
Time To Trash Spanish Heritage Sep 11 byebye 1
To camp or not to camp? Sep 6 Desert monk 1
News Albuquerque man arrested in Santa Fe, accused o... Sep 6 Ustinque 3
las vegas nm mugs tourists!!! Sep 6 dire 5
News PNM customers call for more clean energy, not h... Sep 5 Iron Wil 2

Pecos Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pecos Mortgages