First house being built at Cliffs at ...

First house being built at Cliffs at Padre Springs

There are 1 comment on the The Santa Fe New Mexican story from Jan 18, 2009, titled First house being built at Cliffs at Padre Springs. In it, The Santa Fe New Mexican reports that:

The principles of green building are solidly embedded in a new project by The Sherwin Group, a unit of Prudential Santa Fe Real Estate.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Santa Fe New Mexican.

Local Santa Fean

Sacramento, CA

#1 Feb 2, 2009
This house is going to be one of the healthiest homes ever built in the United States. There has been great care to prohibit any toxins in this house. The heating and A/C is all being created from geo thermal technology with 6 x 120' holes drilled under the home. Average year round utility bills are expected to be $20 per month. The house sits on 20 acres with spectacular views and is only 25 minutes from down town Santa Fe. This is an incredible development. Green Development at its best!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pecos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Register To Vote (Jul '16) 5 hr ThomasA 2
News Costs of brine well collapse estimated at $640M Feb 9 Sergei 5
News Martinez denounces - racist' charge from formera Feb 7 I think 3
News Las Vegas Police end use of Tasers (Jul '10) Feb 4 outlander 8
News Jury convicts Santa Fe man of murder (Apr '09) Feb 1 CityDifferent 94
News NM Legislature may move to open primaries Jan 28 Wahla 5
God Help Us Jan 26 outlander 2

Pecos Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance