New Lost Souls Room
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Cove

United States

#22 Jan 31, 2013
[QUOTE who="Mr. Hand"]<quoted text>
it couldn't of been the government the IT department at the city is busy reading all CM Romero's emails soliciting prostitutes or covering up drug buys![/QUOTE]

I saw CM Romero yesterday at Sen. Griego's committee meeting. I also saw Terrell while he got to hear the news that Mark Hummells was shot. What work were you doing Yesterday Mr. Hand Job?
chatterbox87505

Los Alamos, NM

#23 Jan 31, 2013
Cove wrote:
I did miss the news and I still can't comment on the New Mexican site. Fat Bill and Me got some hits on Babe Rainbow lately but it could have been for the original painting.
Wow, did Babe and I go at it. I do miss the wild old days and the old unique Babe Rainbow. Rest in Peace.
I would imagine that you could make a new gmail account and post to your hearts content, using a real looking name. Danny Cabeza de Calabazo is a good posting name.
chatterbox87505

Los Alamos, NM

#24 Jan 31, 2013
Cove wrote:
Bloggers Solve Crime
So my Lost Souls Room is the digital death of me.
It is the end. I will be digitally dead but not sad.
a Fat Bill and me post that gets the most hits from spammer was about my blog but I can see why it attracts spam ..."It's Dead but I'm not."
The plot is who killed Danny Cabeza de Calabazo?
Clues at: http://lostsoulsroom.blogspot.com/
That sure looks like a real zombie.
calico123

Yonkers, NY

#27 Mar 30, 2016
Hi: My name is Carrie, and Babe Rainbow (Bobby to me) was my first cousin. He was my mom's older sister's son. I had not seen him since he was about 16, and I was maybe 7. He was a very bright, musically talented, nice funny kid from what I remember (of course I was a little girl). He used to write to us after he left, and would always sign "stay tranquil" I knew he went to New Mexico and was a tattoo artist. He didn't have it easy as a kid, but he was one of the most beautiful little boys I'd ever seen! Of course I only saw him as a little kid, in pictures. He inherited his limp from his mom, my aunt. She was a fairly normal height although short, but Bobby was much shorter, as you know. I feel badly that he died and I didn't know him as an adult. My mom and her sister Judy (his mother), hadn't gotten along since they were kids, Judy was jealous of my mom, who was beautiful and had no physical disabilities. Anyway, I was at least glad to see this site, so I knew he was part of a community and had friends, although, I must say, some of the posts didn't sound too friendly! I have a feeling he was quite a character who probably got on alot of peoples last nerves! LOL
Thanks for knowing him and posting about him
Stay tranquil
Carrie

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pecos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New Mexico Legislature sues governor in escalat... Fri uIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 20
News Rape kit backlog may be growing, state auditor ... Apr 23 The truth 1
News Lawyer sues 100 ABQ businesses claiming advocac... Apr 19 coyote505 8
Review: Adobe Family Practice - Robert Walantas MD (Jul '11) Apr 12 Really 80
News New Mexico governor warns of furloughs, fiscal ... Apr 6 Yeah 17
News NMPED: Former licensure chief, Mora superintend... (Aug '16) Apr 5 Samuel 7
drugs Mar 31 hdhwh15 1

Pecos Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pecos Mortgages