NM county officials want Val Kilmer t...

NM county officials want Val Kilmer to explain remarks (1:40 p.m.)

There are 73 comments on the Las Cruces Sun-News story from May 7, 2010, titled NM county officials want Val Kilmer to explain remarks (1:40 p.m.). In it, Las Cruces Sun-News reports that:

San Miguel County commissioners want actor Val Kilmer to show up in the next 30 days to explain derogatory comments he's been quoted as making about northern New Mexico.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Las Cruces Sun-News.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Rufus Magillicutty

Farmington, NM

#65 May 9, 2010
FreedomOfSpeech wrote:
Dear San Miguel County commissioners:
You are all a bunch of Qweers.
What time would you like me to stop by and explain myself?
Awesome! Be sure to use lots of pictures and charts To help the San Miguel County Commissioners understand. Oops, now I have to go explain with you. Can I carpool?
Kim

United States

#66 May 9, 2010
"Freedom of Speech is not Negotiable"
Dave

United States

#67 May 9, 2010
"And if he doesn't take it back, we're going to scream and kick our feet until he does..."
chrismok

Hull, UK

#68 May 10, 2010
I'm not an American, but surely freedom of speech is the foundation of most civilised western countries! And I hope the integrity of ones own property is sacrosanct in USA as well as in UK. Val is obviously being targetted by very jealous people.Maybe because he is a successful rancher, as well as actor. And for the info of Plain Speaker, Val has lived there for 20 years and is definitely not a part-time land owner. He loves that ranch and spends as much time there as his hectic life allows.
I gather he has said he will appear. If so, I hope he goes in with a very good lawyer, so that the people who have spoken against him can feel the power of the law. However, I have a feeling Val is perhaps too kind a man to do that.
Joey

United States

#69 May 11, 2010
chrismok wrote:
I'm not an American, but surely freedom of speech is the foundation of most civilised western countries! And I hope the integrity of ones own property is sacrosanct in USA as well as in UK. Val is obviously being targetted by very jealous people.Maybe because he is a successful rancher, as well as actor. And for the info of Plain Speaker, Val has lived there for 20 years and is definitely not a part-time land owner. He loves that ranch and spends as much time there as his hectic life allows.
I gather he has said he will appear. If so, I hope he goes in with a very good lawyer, so that the people who have spoken against him can feel the power of the law. However, I have a feeling Val is perhaps too kind a man to do that.

If you ever have occasion to spend more than a year living in northern NM, you will learn all about the kangaroo court mentality prevalent here. It is totally Third World.

I'm confident Mr. Kilmer and his legal counsel will very politely, very efficiently rip these pompous idiots a new one.
DeeKay

United States

#70 May 12, 2010
Examiner.com doesn't care about the working people in New Mexico!

Check this out..

http://www.examiner.com/x-12202-Offbeat-Place...
davy

Albuquerque, NM

#71 Jun 5, 2010
San Miguel County Attorney Jesus Lopez is a brain dead moron. Who did this lowlife have to blow to get a law degree? This is why I moved away from Las Vegas. The whole town is teeming with idiots like him. The town is a backwards sh*thole and always will be.
davy

Albuquerque, NM

#72 Jun 5, 2010
Dear San Miguel county commissioners. Someone should slap you like the bitches you are. Come get me dummies!

“Hee-hee-hee, snort!”

Since: Jan 10

Laguna Beach, CA

#73 Jun 7, 2010
davy wrote:
San Miguel County Attorney Jesus Lopez is a brain dead moron. Who did this lowlife have to blow to get a law degree? This is why I moved away from Las Vegas. The whole town is teeming with idiots like him. The town is a backwards sh*thole and always will be.
Said the bitchy moron who was stupid enough to live there.

“Hee-hee-hee, snort!”

Laguna Beach, CA

#75 Jun 7, 2010
davy wrote:
Big talk from the crying republicunt struggling for coherence. Stck with life in the nanny state suckhole.<quoted text>
Ooooh, now the bitchy moron is really mad. Bitych moron telling me off with naughty language. What a small, small man.

“Hee-hee-hee, snort!”

Laguna Beach, CA

#77 Jun 7, 2010
davy wrote:
I think you put the dried up old c*nt in republicunt. Sorry if that sounds bitchy.
Now you sound like a naughty little girl. So, so mad at me. Bet you are pounding your fist on the table and stomping your feet.

But, then, that is what outpatients do. Seventy percent of that place are outpatients from the state mental hospital.
davy

Albuquerque, NM

#78 Jun 8, 2010
You sound like you know from experience. How long were you in? Maybe you need to get back on your medication?
Pcc Chavez wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you sound like a naughty little girl. So, so mad at me. Bet you are pounding your fist on the table and stomping your feet.
But, then, that is what outpatients do. Seventy percent of that place are outpatients from the state mental hospital.

“Hee-hee-hee, snort!”

Laguna Beach, CA

#79 Jun 9, 2010
davy wrote:
You sound like you know from experience. How long were you in? Maybe you need to get back on your medication?<quoted text>
And you sound like a 12-year old. What happened to your posts? They are gone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pecos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump pinatas becoming hot items in Albuquerque... Jun 15 ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 8
News Recording suggests New Mexico governor inebriat... (Dec '15) Jun 11 Paulo 77
News Ceballes to run for DA (Feb '08) Jun 9 NewPeopleNeeded 41
News Kerns: Friends gather to celebrate Guy Clark, w... Jun 5 Loved 1
News New Mexico shows deeply divided Democratic loya... Jun 2 Liberal 7
Marisa Valeriano (Apr '12) May '16 Grrr 4
Sheriff Candidates May '16 Grrr 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pecos Mortgages