Crews recovering downed chopper debris

Crews recovering downed chopper debris

There are 9 comments on the KOB.com Eyewitness News 4 - New Mexico story from Jun 25, 2009, titled Crews recovering downed chopper debris. In it, KOB.com Eyewitness News 4 - New Mexico reports that:

A state highway northwest of Pecos is closed today as crews work to remove the debris of a state police helicopter that crashed in the mountains killing two people and injuring a third.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KOB.com Eyewitness News 4 - New Mexico.

Dislikes Bills SS

Chinle, AZ

#1 Jun 25, 2009
I hope Yamamoto's family sues the pants off of Drunken Uncle Bill's SS
LOL

Florence, AL

#2 Jun 25, 2009
Removing the helicopter debris? Why is this a story? Much less "breaking news"?
hush

Albuquerque, NM

#3 Jun 25, 2009
Dislikes Bills SS wrote:
Why would you hope that? Do you realize that if there was a lawsuit against the State as well as one against NMSP- all money used to defend that lawsuit would be paid with taxpayer money. So don't hope something like that.
joe

Oklahoma City, OK

#4 Jun 25, 2009
hush wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would you hope that? Do you realize that if there was a lawsuit against the State as well as one against NMSP- all money used to defend that lawsuit would be paid with taxpayer money. So don't hope something like that.
Of course even without a lawsuit your taxes will not go down. And this will not make your taxes go up either. So does it really make any difference either way? Seems to me it does not.
LostAgain

Los Alamos, NM

#5 Jun 25, 2009
Sue, sue, sue, sue, sue. Is that all people think about anymore. Bloody danm lawyers have driven this country crazy!
In Santa Fe

Los Alamos, NM

#6 Jun 25, 2009
Dislikes Bills SS wrote:
Dumb as dumb can get..If her and her boyfriend had a bit of common sense,they would all still be alive.
Dean

United States

#7 Jun 25, 2009
Seriously KOB, how many times are you going to go on and on and on and on with this story??? You change one sentence and think that it's a new story!

Find something else to report on.
TRUTH

Albuquerque, NM

#8 Jun 25, 2009
........and he knew the copter was unstable for a full minute after hitting the mountain.

Sometimes you ain't cut out to be a hero..
Mike B

AOL

#9 Jun 27, 2009
Dean wrote:
Seriously KOB, how many times are you going to go on and on and on and on with this story??? You change one sentence and think that it's a new story!
Find something else to report on.
This web site is free so what are you complaining about? No money out of your pocket.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pecos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Van used for New Mexican veterans vandalized Aug 27 again 16
Santa Fe Music Thread (Jan '14) Aug 23 Musikologist 7
News Las Cruces judge, attorney up for spot on appea... (Oct '08) Aug 13 Davey 11
News Delta Airline employees think Albuquerque is in... Aug 13 Shawn 20
AWC Pet Center Aug 12 Disappointed 1
News NMPED: Former licensure chief, Mora superintend... Aug 10 Citizen 2
Marisa Valeriano (Apr '12) May '16 Grrr 4

Pecos Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pecos Mortgages