Bradley S. Craven February 18, 2008

Bradley S. Craven February 18, 2008

There are 5 comments on the The Times-Tribune story from Feb 21, 2008, titled Bradley S. Craven February 18, 2008. In it, The Times-Tribune reports that:

Bradley S. Craven, 39, of Mount Cobb, died Monday at home. Born Jan. 20, 1969, in Peckville, son of Jean Wittenbreden Craven O'Connell, Mount Cobb, and the late Carl Craven, he was a 1987 graduate of North ... via The Times-Tribune

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Times-Tribune.

Mackenzee Merritt

Riverside, PA

#1 Jun 6, 2008
Dear Forum,
Brad Craven was my uncle. But more like my dad's best friend.He was a beloved friend of my dad and he was also a Mid Valley high school teacher,12th grade. I miss him and I hope everyone that knew him will just say good things about them. I just hope now that he is healthy now in heaven and that he will not have to suffer in pain anymore.
Sincerely.Mackenzee Merritt
Mackenzee Merritt

Riverside, PA

#2 Jun 6, 2008
Dear Forum,
Brad Craven was my uncle. But more like my dad's best friend.He was a beloved friend of my dad and he was also a Mid Valley high school teacher,12th grade. I miss him and I hope everyone that knew him will just say good things about them. I just hope now that he is healthy now in heaven and that he will not have to suffer in pain anymore.
Sincerely,Mackenzee Merritt
Tom Kloss

Cleveland, OH

#3 Nov 25, 2008
I was Brad's friend and roomate at Penn State. He was good guy and alot of fun. Sorry to hear of his passing.
Stef student at MV

Harrisburg, PA

#4 Oct 1, 2009
MR.Craven was an amazing guy, always made us laugh. his dance moves and lean on me, wow he is greatly missed in mid-valley. i love you mr.craven
Haley zemek

Tamaqua, PA

#5 Apr 3, 2011
Mackenzee is my sister so i feel the same way

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Peckville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Pennsylvan... (Oct '10) Mar '16 Drums leprechaun 54
Review: Clara's House Maternity Home (Mar '15) Jul '15 billyg 2
Review: Dawn's Ruby Room (Sep '14) Sep '14 kyle 1
Debate: Marijuana - Peckville, PA (Aug '10) Jul '13 ellie 6
News Chef's Table: Mansour's Market (Nov '12) Jan '13 Adolpho B 2
News Former school director gave alcohol to minors, ... (Jun '08) Dec '12 Aldolpho B 8
News Scranton man accused of stealing $70,000 from p... (Jul '11) Jul '11 DEE 1

Peckville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Peckville Mortgages