seeking justice

United States

#1 Jul 20, 2010
I am looking for anyone with information about a robbery that happened on Mill Creek. Anyone with ANY information please respond.
hope

Prestonsburg, KY

#2 Sep 30, 2010
i am sorry to hear that did this happen in the day time or at night? it is sad tht people does these things instead of getting jobs, people work hard for what they have and then a theif comes in and takes what ever they want i dont c how they can lay down at night and go to sleep. my mom lives on mill creek by herself that has me worried about her. i grew up there and you didnt hear of stuff like this happening what is the world coming to good luck finding the ppl that did this to you. maybe they will get caught and go to jail that is what they deserve.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pecks-Mill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
drop a word/add a word (Jan '10) 23 hr Princess Hey 15,214
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Sun Bee 4,300
DROP A Word AND ADD a word (Jan '10) Nov 6 Princess Hey 13,934
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in West Virgi... (Oct '10) Jun '17 freddy 1,771
First Post Wins !!! (Apr '10) Jun '17 Princess Hey 14
Morrison's Drive-Inn Chili recipe (Feb '10) May '17 Lloyd Whitrfeather 203
Linda starkey (Feb '17) Feb '17 Crazy bitch 1

Pecks-Mill Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pecks-Mill Mortgages