So whatever happened to the "Obama will make white people slaves" rumor?

Posted in the Pecks-Mill Forum

First Prev
of 18
Next Last
Whatever Happened

Cincinnati, OH

#1 Apr 2, 2010
That was pretty popular rumor in Logan before the election... now that he is YOUR President why has he not enacted the "Enslave the White Man" bill yet?

Do you think he's waiting for a second term?

I also hear he plans to change the Constitution so that - from now on - only black guys and democrats can be president. After that - there going to force all WV kids to go to gay sensitivity camp - where they will be taught to respect the gay agenda and to love gay people..
Tommy Jenkins

Alexandria, VA

#2 Apr 2, 2010
Actually Obama has put the white man (and their children's children) in chains of debt for many years to come! What color of people will be paying the most for "his" healthcare of the poor? White people.

If you don't think he hates white people, then read some of his statements. Most statement are not allowed to come out because they may be too incendiary (IMHO). Yes the chickens have come home to roost, but his chicken is going to be roasted this November at the polls.

Most white people are against Obama at this point http://www.timesunion.com/AspStories/story.as... . His numbers are continuing to fall among people who work. The only demographic that continues to adore Obama are the blacks, and even many of them are turning away. Sometimes I wonder whatever happened to Requiter2008, and Sam, and all the other lefties. They must be hanging their heads in shame at what Obama has done to our country.
Whatever Happened

Cincinnati, OH

#3 Apr 2, 2010
I looked at exit polling data - most white people didn't vote for Obama in the previous election.. and they still lost.. So what was that about this November in the polls?

But again - I want an answer to my previous question.. whatever happened to the "Enslave the White Man" bill?

"Actually Obama has put the white man (and their children's children) in chains of debt for many years to come! What color of people will be paying the most for "his" healthcare of the poor? White people."

Funny - I never heard about the "tax whites only" portion of that bill... care to point out the logic you're using to arrive at your conclusion.

Do you like gay people?
Tommy Jenkins

Alexandria, VA

#4 Apr 2, 2010
Whatever Happened wrote:
I looked at exit polling data - most white people didn't vote for Obama in the previous election.. and they still lost.. So what was that about this November in the polls?
But again - I want an answer to my previous question.. whatever happened to the "Enslave the White Man" bill?
"Actually Obama has put the white man (and their children's children) in chains of debt for many years to come! What color of people will be paying the most for "his" healthcare of the poor? White people."

Funny - I never heard about the "tax whites only" portion of that bill... care to point out the logic you're using to arrive at your conclusion.
Do you like gay people?
Obama really dislikes white people. Did you ever read how he put down his own grandmother?

I can't believe that the majority of white people voted against Obama. That is news to me! Are you saying he got in with blacks, Hispanics, Jews, and other people of various hues? I wonder how they feel now that is be going to bankrupt every one except the people of the hood?

When he starts to take their gold chains, they might not love him so much.

In the second part of the question: I love homosexuals and am trying to bring them to God. Their hormones are all screwed up. The men think they are women, and the women think they are men. The bible says this will be rampant in the last days. Cher Bono's daughter (Chastity) wants to be known as a man! I just read that yesterday! She was born with female equipment and wants to be a man. Her mind is not right. She is far from chaste if you ask me.

What could a man see in another man? I can almost understand the lesbo's...but men attacted to men is crazy? They are uglier than homemade sin. I can’t understand that! I will check about the white vote. Your numbers sound screwy.

Since: Oct 09

Awesomeland, WV

#5 Apr 4, 2010
Tommy Jenkins wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama really dislikes white people. Did you ever read how he put down his own grandmother?
I can't believe that the majority of white people voted against Obama. That is news to me! Are you saying he got in with blacks, Hispanics, Jews, and other people of various hues? I wonder how they feel now that is be going to bankrupt every one except the people of the hood?
When he starts to take their gold chains, they might not love him so much.
In the second part of the question: I love homosexuals and am trying to bring them to God. Their hormones are all screwed up. The men think they are women, and the women think they are men. The bible says this will be rampant in the last days. Cher Bono's daughter (Chastity) wants to be known as a man! I just read that yesterday! She was born with female equipment and wants to be a man. Her mind is not right. She is far from chaste if you ask me.
What could a man see in another man? I can almost understand the lesbo's...but men attacted to men is crazy? They are uglier than homemade sin. I can’t understand that! I will check about the white vote. Your numbers sound screwy.
Tommy does love homosexuals, because he is one.
Tommy Jenkins

Alexandria, VA

#6 Apr 4, 2010
Captain Awesome wrote:
<quoted text>
Tommy does love homosexuals, because he is one.
Yes...like you would know!!! HA HA! I love their spirits dingbat! We are supposed to love all men (but not anally or orally). Homo's need to get their life in order.
Obama hates whites

Prestonsburg, KY

#7 Apr 4, 2010
These are the facts! White engineers and technicians in the Space Program have to suffer frequent lay offs and a gloomy future? Because America has accumulated 102.5 million people of Third World ancestry, most of whom “need” countless trillions in federal aid which has left the space program on life supports. Now, Obama the Kenyan is going to effectively pull the plug, scaling back the space program even more.

Exploration is a “White thing”. When White men bravely discovered the New World in 1492 and sailed around the world by 1522, Africans were still eating rival tribe members and the Aztecs were carrying out bloody human sacrifices until the Spaniards conquered them and made them stop.
Obama is an ingrate

Prestonsburg, KY

#8 Apr 4, 2010
Here's the actual quote:

Yes, I'd seen weakness in other men ? Gramps and his disappointments, Lolo [my adoptive father] and his compromise. But these men had become object lessons for me, men I might love but never emulate, white men and brown men whose fates didn't speak to my own. It was into my father's image, the black man, son of Africa, that I'd packed all the attributes I sought in myself, the attributes of Martin and Malcolm, DuBois and Mandela.

So in fact, his use of "brown" in this sentence didn't even refer to Latinos, but rather his Indonesian stepfather. Obama is an ingrate. Like most whinning, crying spoiled brats they bite the hands that feeds them. Barack NEVER knew his black father and was not raised by him or around any black men, but instead attacks the "brown" man and white people who raised, clothed and educated him.

This shows that Obama is a rotten ingrate. No black man raised him, bought his clothes, fed him, or sent him to school, that was the "brown" man and the white people in his life. Instead of saying how grateful he was he spits on them and aligns himself with a black 'ideal' he never met growing up. Not only does this show that he is a spoiled ingrate, but a racist also. Obama is an ungrateful brat.
1 post removed
Whatever Happened

Cincinnati, OH

#10 Apr 5, 2010
Yep - you guys are hilarious... hand you a shovel - and you dig the hole.. Fun stuff.

"When he starts to take their gold chains, they might not love him so much."

- Tommy Jenkins - ignorant racist

"These are the facts! White engineers and technicians in the Space Program have to suffer frequent lay offs and a gloomy future? Because America has accumulated 102.5 million people of Third World ancestry"

Uh - huh? Isn't there some conspiracy theory you should be studying the finer points of..or perhaps a rubber room to explore the limits of...or better yet a bottle of psychotropic meds to get to the bottom of?
Soccrmom

United States

#11 Apr 5, 2010
Whatever Happened wrote:
Do you like gay people?
This is not about white /black
gay /straight
its a nonbiased issue...debt !
Whatever Happened

Cincinnati, OH

#12 Apr 5, 2010
Uhm... yeah how about the fact that Reagan ran up the debt more than all the presidents combined if you started with George Washington?!?!

To hear you Teabaggers tell it there was no debt before Obama.. yet here's the facts:

1) Clinton left the country with a budget surplus THEN
2) The Republicans ran up a record budget deficit.

Now the idiots in the Tea Party want you to believe that Obama alone created the debt situation.. well jump on board Teabagger - after all it's your wreck - Obama is left with the unenviable task of cleaning up the mess left over from the Republican Recession.

And yes - the Tea Party and the whole "end of the world" mentality among many on the right IS a black-white thing.. you just don't want to say so because you know no one will take you seriously..
Whatever Happened

Cincinnati, OH

#13 Apr 5, 2010
"nstead of saying how grateful he was he spits on them and aligns himself with a black 'ideal' he never met growing up. Not only does this show that he is a spoiled ingrate, but a racist also. Obama is an ungrateful brat."

So pointing out the flaws of his relatives is "spitting" on them? It's going to be okay though - I promise.. Prozac requires a few weeks to really get going.. and if that doesnt work may I suggest pain-killer? Beyond that I'd say your in need of a strong dose of perspective (and quite possibly tolerance as well..)

But don't let that slow you down on the way to the Klan rally.
On the Shady Side

Catawba, VA

#14 Apr 5, 2010
I wish Hillary would have won. Say what you want about Bill, but he was a lot better than BHO.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#15 Apr 5, 2010
I'd rather have a black man in office than the intellectually inept things the Republicans keep coming up with.

You guys are kinda funny. You picked a Retard, then you picked an old man who needs anger management, who ran WITH a retard! What good fun.
sister

Inez, KY

#16 Apr 5, 2010
obama is not for the black man he is muslim this alone will destory our nation as we black and white will soon learn
sugar

Newton, WV

#17 Apr 5, 2010
argue all you want we ALL are paying the price!!!!!and hillary sold us in wv out.....
Cookie Parker

Westfield, IN

#18 Apr 8, 2010
Tommy Jenkins wrote:
Actually Obama has put the white man (and their children's children) in chains of debt for many years to come! What color of people will be paying the most for "his" healthcare of the poor? White people.
If you don't think he hates white people, then read some of his statements. Most statement are not allowed to come out because they may be too incendiary (IMHO). Yes the chickens have come home to roost, but his chicken is going to be roasted this November at the polls.
Most white people are against Obama at this point http://www.timesunion.com/AspStories/story.as... . His numbers are continuing to fall among people who work. The only demographic that continues to adore Obama are the blacks, and even many of them are turning away. Sometimes I wonder whatever happened to Requiter2008, and Sam, and all the other lefties. They must be hanging their heads in shame at what Obama has done to our country.
Well, dealing wtih false information to feed your racist views keeps you spewing forth those lies, hey hon?

Bush gave over $13 trillion in debt to Obama...and ste the bar higher with teh TARP welfare checks to the rich bankers....

Bush also added $3 trillion in 2009 and 2010 with his tax cuts for the filthy rich. His Medicare Advantage program was NOT funded at all, and that will continue to cost us (paying welfare checks to the private insurance companies to the tune of $2.3 trillion per year) until it's done away with.

"Sam" is here..and loud and proud....
Cookie Parker

Westfield, IN

#19 Apr 8, 2010
sister wrote:
obama is not for the black man he is muslim this alone will destory our nation as we black and white will soon learn
Really? How has it played out so far?
Cookie Parker

Westfield, IN

#20 Apr 8, 2010
Obama is an ingrate wrote:
Here's the actual quote:
Yes, I'd seen weakness in other men ? Gramps and his disappointments, Lolo [my adoptive father] and his compromise. But these men had become object lessons for me, men I might love but never emulate, white men and brown men whose fates didn't speak to my own. It was into my father's image, the black man, son of Africa, that I'd packed all the attributes I sought in myself, the attributes of Martin and Malcolm, DuBois and Mandela.
So in fact, his use of "brown" in this sentence didn't even refer to Latinos, but rather his Indonesian stepfather. Obama is an ingrate. Like most whinning, crying spoiled brats they bite the hands that feeds them. Barack NEVER knew his black father and was not raised by him or around any black men, but instead attacks the "brown" man and white people who raised, clothed and educated him.
This shows that Obama is a rotten ingrate. No black man raised him, bought his clothes, fed him, or sent him to school, that was the "brown" man and the white people in his life. Instead of saying how grateful he was he spits on them and aligns himself with a black 'ideal' he never met growing up. Not only does this show that he is a spoiled ingrate, but a racist also. Obama is an ungrateful brat.
Actual quote from where, hater?
j lo

Logan, WV

#21 Apr 8, 2010
Funny I thought Obama is Biracial.But the black community has empraced him as a black man.Its been my experiance that Mixed people are frond on by blacks just as much as whites.What happened here.Did Obama suddenly turn all black as soon as he was elected? I don't care for his politics I could care less what color he his.He can.t be assertive and make a decission

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 18
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pecks-Mill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2 men charged with incest (Apr '10) Dec 20 Kandi Kane 178
Last Post Wins (Dec '09) Dec 18 Princess Hey 18,260
drop a word/add a word (Jan '10) Dec 17 Analog man 12,569
DROP A Word AND ADD a word (Jan '10) Dec 17 Analog man 11,202
One Word Game (Feb '10) Dec 16 Analog man 11,878
Steve Robinette (Jan '11) Dec 12 caleb rob 9
Lori Bumgarner (Sep '09) Dec 3 Lora Estep 20
Pecks-Mill Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web