2 men charged with incest

2 men charged with incest

There are 178 comments on the Logan Banner story from Apr 8, 2010, titled 2 men charged with incest. In it, Logan Banner reports that:

Three members of a local family were arrested over the weekend on allegations of child abuse and incest.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Logan Banner.

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
angie son

Charleston, WV

#180 Sep 3, 2012
oh, stop mommy! plz stop putting your @SS in my face. why are you asking me what it tastes like for? y'know it taste like chit! and daddy playing with my but-O.

----angie----

Since: Mar 11

Colorado Springs, Colorado

#181 Sep 5, 2012
angie son wrote:
oh, stop mommy! plz stop putting your @SS in my face. why are you asking me what it tastes like for? y'know it taste like chit! and daddy playing with my but-O.
Jimmy, we all know where your mind stays.That's probably normal at your house. PS My son can spell, don't you wish you could? You would be making a joke out of poor little children being abused. That shows just what kind of person that you really are. I feel sorry for your family because they have to put up with you!
rick starr

United States

#182 Sep 6, 2012
----angie---- wrote:
<quoted text>Jimmy, we all know where your mind stays.That's probably normal at your house. PS My son can spell, don't you wish you could? You would be making a joke out of poor little children being abused. That shows just what kind of person that you really are. I feel sorry for your family because they have to put up with you!
Hey you saggy tltted gossiping old hag, you don't care about those kids. All you care about spending your day on topix looking for more juicy gossip to fill your meaningless life. Stfu and stick a cucumber up your stanky smelling thing down there and put on another soap opera.
Real Rick Starr

Murfreesboro, TN

#183 Sep 6, 2012
WTF? I love it when people try to be like me.

----angie----

#184 Sep 6, 2012
rick starr wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey you saggy tltted gossiping old hag, you don't care about those kids. All you care about spending your day on topix looking for more juicy gossip to fill your meaningless life. Stfu and stick a cucumber up your stanky smelling thing down there and put on another soap opera.
I do care about those children, that's why I commented.Now, stop playing with your mothers pc. Your still grounded for sneaking that guy through your window. Saturday night. Darn,how many times does it take before you learn your lesson?
Real Rick Starr

Murfreesboro, TN

#185 Sep 6, 2012
----angie---- wrote:
<quoted text>I do care about those children, that's why I commented.Now, stop playing with your mothers pc. Your still grounded for sneaking that guy through your window. Saturday night. Darn,how many times does it take before you learn your lesson?
I say hang them infront of the court house for their crimes.

----angie----

#186 Sep 6, 2012
Real Rick Starr wrote:
<quoted text>
I say hang them infront of the court house for their crimes.
Hanging them is fine with me, but first let them do a few years in prison with the population knowing what they did. No protective custody! Then they whould know just how those babies felt! They're sick bas tards!!!!!!
ranger

United States

#187 Nov 15, 2014
Soccrmom wrote:
<quoted text>Your humor tonight runs toward bad taste. This is a serious site. You can allways scamper to a clown site.
Show some class.
This is fing funny tonight I should beat myself with a stick tomorrow. Iguess drinking shine affects my humor.
1 post removed
Just curious

Logan, WV

#189 Nov 15, 2014
Captain Awesome wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure sounds like their last family loved them a little too much.
No way love was involved - just sick sex
ranger

United States

#190 Nov 15, 2014
You dont know that they is atractted to short people thats why theys inlove
fake Angie

Denver, CO

#191 Nov 26, 2014
Fake Rick Star what you starring at Angies saggy knockers for? You must like them hard nipples showing through her shirt and that camel toe bitting 2 inches of blue jeans.
Angie

Oak Hill, WV

#192 Nov 27, 2014
fake Angie wrote:
Fake Rick Star what you starring at Angies saggy knockers for? You must like them hard nipples showing through her shirt and that camel toe bitting 2 inches of blue jeans.
Leave Me alone Dani
fake Dani

Denver, CO

#193 Nov 27, 2014
Angie wrote:
<quoted text>Leave Me alone Dani
Hey I think ya look good enough to eat Angie. Wished I had nipples like yours happy thanks giving.
Peter Gosinya

Lumberton, NC

#194 Nov 28, 2014
So whatever happened to these family porkers? Did they go to the penitentiary or what?
Are they back out running around the County?
Travis

Denver, CO

#195 Dec 4, 2014
Peter Gosinya wrote:
So whatever happened to these family porkers? Did they go to the penitentiary or what?
They got trophies.
Watcher

Pittsford, NY

#196 Dec 18, 2014
couldgiveacrap wrote:
this has got to be the sickest thing to moleste and RAPE a child. i know of this family. they are not in their right mind. the children cannot talk, they look dirty all the time. they get yelled @ constantly. i am so glad that the cps stepped in and took the 3 kids away from them. they all are nasty and are sick, sick human beings. i pray that they get the crap beat out of them while they are in jail. and the mother, sitting there and letting it happen. how stupid can one person be. if it were my child, whoever was molesting her or him, they would not be breathing. its discusting, it makes me sick to my stomach. hopefully now, these children will have the chance that they deserve. i hope all 3 of them rot in hell because of the torture they did to this little girl and possibly the other 2 children. children are precious. how can a grown ass man get any pleasure from molesting a child is beyond me. i could go on and on but i think you guys get my point. may justice be served on all 3, the father, the mother and the nasty ass grandfather.
Sounds like Mike Bryant on White Oak in Big Hartscreek WV Logan Co. That is one sick Mother blank blank blank!
Lmao

Chesapeake, VA

#197 Dec 19, 2014
Watcher wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like Mike Bryant on White Oak in Big Hartscreek WV Logan Co. That is one sick Mother blank blank blank!
What! Happened 5 years ago and you're still falsely accusing? Lol
Kandi Kane

Branchland, WV

#198 Dec 20, 2014
Peter Gosinya wrote:
The county waited too long to take the case to trial, therefore their lawyer got the charges dropped due to their right to a speedy trial. I saw Allen, his mother, Sue, and some girl that I assumed was his girlfriend in Logan a couple of weeks ago. After everything he did to those kids he is just running around, looking for another child to molest. He doesn't even hsve to register as a sex offender. WAY TO GO LOGAN COUNTY!! Those kids got no justice!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pecks-Mill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 1 hr FSM 1,579
One Word Game (Feb '10) Sun Life after Loving 12,587
DROP A Word AND ADD a word (Jan '10) Aug 26 Hatti_Hollerand 13,522
drop a word/add a word (Jan '10) Aug 22 Hatti_Hollerand 14,806
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in West Virgi... (Oct '10) Jul '16 knot 1,765
4 Letter WORD Game (Feb '10) Jul '16 Princess Hey 4,035
Steve Robinette (Jan '11) Jul '16 JordanRob304 10

Pecks-Mill Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pecks-Mill Mortgages