Looking for friend

Logan, WV

#1 Apr 23, 2013
Looking for an old friend from. 30 year ago named Tammy may lived at pecks mill in Logan county.her family use to camp and go to lake during summer.any info greatly appreciated
candy may

Harrisonburg, VA

#2 May 2, 2013
tammy is my sister she is married so i dont want to give out any info without knowing more about you i am giving it to so u can send me some info to my facebook [email protected] nothing personal i just dont like giving out her info i can tell you she is doing good she is a beautician mother of 3 and my best friend looking forward to hesring from u on my facebook page sorry to b so short but this is topix lol
candy may

Harrisonburg, VA

#3 May 3, 2013
Looking for friend wrote:
Looking for an old friend from. 30 year ago named Tammy may lived at pecks mill in Logan county.her family use to camp and go to lake during summer.any info greatly appreciated
like i said i am her sister we both her and i are very interested in hearing from u so please send us some info like i said i wont put much on here but i dd leave my email or facebook info so just wrtie me and ill let you know about my sister and best friend she is doing great its just not safe to give out info on the topix in our area people here are ignorant and stupid so just send me something on my facebook ok hope to hear from u soon
candy may

Harrisonburg, VA

#4 May 4, 2013
hello tammy and I are still awaiting your email we are so curious to who u are just email my facebook and let me know asap thanks.
2 posts removed
Looking for a friend

Prestonsburg, KY

#7 Apr 8, 2014
I tried that email it didn't work so email me wa_robinette @ hotmail.com thanks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pecks-Mill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Tue Missy 4,200
DROP A Word AND ADD a word (Jan '10) Jun '17 Princess Hey 13,864
drop a word/add a word (Jan '10) Jun '17 Princess Hey 15,104
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in West Virgi... (Oct '10) Jun '17 freddy 1,771
First Post Wins !!! (Apr '10) Jun '17 Princess Hey 14
Morrison's Drive-Inn Chili recipe (Feb '10) May '17 Lloyd Whitrfeather 203
Linda starkey Feb '17 Crazy bitch 1

Pecks-Mill Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pecks-Mill Mortgages