honey

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2010

does anybody know about a 4 wheeler getting stolen on mud fork?
wow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2010

where at on mudfork
honey

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2010

at the head of mud fork if anybody knows about it please comment
lol

Wilkinson, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2010

i will sell you 1
marg

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2010

I have been looking for a stolen 2008 Polaris Outlaw edition. Has anyone seen it on Mudfork?
what a shame

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2010

Judged:

I think it is awful that people have to go steal off the elderly and will not go out and work to take care of there drug habit. It takes a low life with no morals to steal anything, just a warning everybody on Mud Fork better keep your shit locked up if you wanna keep it!!!
marg

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2010

My four wheeler is a 2008 Polaris Racing 4 Wheeler the Outlaw edition, it was apparently traded to someone right above or near Marcum trucking for $$. If you have seen it please respond.
wittness

Williamson, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2010

check with wayne vance and he lives right beside marcum trucking in a white trailor,orangish color escape and couple fourwheelers siting out front.HE may have took it up on sixteen hill to his dad and brothers place,or possibly even twelve pole.Id almost bet its the same one that got traded there.
memememe

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2010

wittness wrote:
check with wayne vance and he lives right beside marcum trucking in a white trailor,orangish color escape and couple fourwheelers siting out front.HE may have took it up on sixteen hill to his dad and brothers place,or possibly even twelve pole.Id almost bet its the same one that got traded there.
thank you very much for the information, I don't want any trouble with these people I just need to find it and see how much to get it back
memememe

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2010

Still looking for my 4 wheeler. Drove by the place you said it may be and didn't see it. I was told it was taken to a yellow home across a bridge near Marcum trucking. I just want to get it back. Please if you have it just respond and tell me how much to get it back.
its ashame

Logan, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2010

its ashame that you have to buy your own stuff back when it gets stolen,(that is if you ever find it) because of druggies that take it and sale it for drugs i really hpe u find it! i guess all of us are going to have to bury our stuff under the ground and dig it out when we need it or to want to use it. i wish you luck!
Heyy

Inez, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2010

Check Micheal Conley
memememe

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2010

Heyy wrote:
Check Micheal Conley
Where does he live or how can i get in touch with him?
Barney

Atlantic City, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2010

Judged:

its ashame wrote:
its ashame that you have to buy your own stuff back when it gets stolen,(that is if you ever find it) because of druggies that take it and sale it for drugs i really hpe u find it! i guess all of us are going to have to bury our stuff under the ground and dig it out when we need it or to want to use it. i wish you luck!
I wish all druggies would die!!!!!!
memememe

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2010

Judged:

Barney wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish all druggies would die!!!!!!
You have no one in your family or friends that have dealt with a loved one being on drugs? I seriously doubt that. When someone is on drugs they need help, the need for teh drug becomes more than some can handle. I know there are cases where teh one that uses doesn't want help, but there are those who do want help but do not know where to turn. I would never wish death on anyone and for someone to say that it is just aweful. Hopefully you are perfect and your family no flaws, but I doubt that. Next time think of others and what they may be going through before saying such an awful thing, because there are many out there who have lost loved ones due to drugs and believe me it is very hard to deal with. But nonetheless everone has thier own opinion and I will certainly say a prayer that God will remove the hatred from your heart.
Know 4 a fact

Branchland, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2010

darrell hall aka jr is the biggest thief up dempsey branch and is narcing on the vances
worried

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2010

Know 4 a fact wrote:
darrell hall aka jr is the biggest thief up dempsey branch and is narcing on the vances
What Vances are you talking about? I know some who was involved in some break ins and wonder if it is the same ones.
upyainthere

Williamson, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2010

Them crazy inbred Vances...Punkin,Peanut,Wayne,a nd James..
wondering

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2010

upyainthere wrote:
Them crazy inbred Vances...Punkin,Peanut,Wayne,a nd James..
Where are these guys from? Where do they live?
darrell aka jr

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2010

Know 4 a fact wrote:
know 4 a fact,maranda just shut it,thought u where happy wat u didnt get ur daily fix 2day?being preg and all...and 4 all u other guys been out of the game 4 awhile...i did my 7 1/2 years...i wore mine..people cant do time ne more..theres nothing but bicthes in logan county..and if i did do sumthing i wouldnt let no crack whore thats preg that dont even know who d father of her baby is.its called the maury show..whos the babies daddy.if u put down the needle down long enough maybe this baby will have a chance..timmy vance look at u must be really desprate.the only gurl u can find is a gurl thats 5 months preg that luvs the needle.no real man would give her dope..so u d sucker.ur a bicth.jus hide..dont face me,ur a pussy,u never touch me one more thing.win u kiss her think bout she luv lickin my asss hole.lol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Pecks-Mill Discussions

Search the Pecks-Mill Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 1 hr Sammy 54,224
bible knowledge only (Feb '10) Tue LTT 2,800
Last Post Wins (Dec '09) Mon Princess Hey 18,240
One Word Game (Feb '10) Jul 27 DarIing Roxie 11,853
drop a word/add a word (Jan '10) Jul 26 Doug77 12,372
DROP A Word AND ADD a word (Jan '10) Jul 25 Dream Crystal 11,130
Looking for Tammy may Jul 16 William_41514 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Pecks-Mill Jobs

•••