First Prev
of 11
Next Last
logan high graduate

Princeton, WV

#1 Mar 30, 2010
This is to all students out there. If you are a bully or you are someone who thinks you are better than others: STOP! I graduated from Logan years ago and remember being made fun of because I did not have a lot of money, or name brand clothes, etc. I went to my reunion not to long ago and as I looked at the adults around me I recalled the names and the looks I received from them as a child. I could not enjoy myself because I felt they still thought the same about me. I really regreted going to the reunion. So no matter if you have more money then your fellow classmate don't make fun of them. Don't laugh at them, don't talk down on them. Recently in the news a young girl commited suicide over being bullied by her classmates. So please be nice to everyone.
Moody blues

Prestonsburg, KY

#2 Mar 30, 2010
Thank you!!! Only those who have been there understand what it is like. I didn't graduate but i went thur it in the early 70's and it still bothers me today. Kids can be cruel and they don't have to be.
sad

United States

#3 Mar 30, 2010
i went to school in the 60's and 70's it was the same way then, it's handed down from parent to parent they just know it takes having money to make a person better, i thank my god,, that he knows better.AND I taught my kids better and they taught their kids better they are all very good people.
a mom

Inez, KY

#4 Mar 31, 2010
i'm scared for my daughter she's in kindergaten now and everything is fine. my concern is as she gets older she will be bullied because she has to wear glasses and is a little chuncky. she is very active and is in sports like softball and cheerleading but i know the day will come when the kids will start making fun of her because of her weight and her glasses. and all i can really do is be there for her and support her the best i can. and it's not onle the kids that are cruel it's the teachers too. when my brother was in middle school the gym tacher used to make fun of him because he had matured quicker than the other boys and was rather hairy. he called him chubacka(like the furry creature on star wars) and my brother took it for as long as he could then when mom got his report card and asked him why he was failling gym he finally tokd her and she went to the vice principle and told him what was going on and if it didn't stop she would take it to the board and he just said what am i suppost to do abput it fire him mom said yes but nothing was ever done and luckily my brother got out of that class. the point is it's not only other students you have to worry about but teachers too

Since: Oct 09

Awesomeland, WV

#5 Mar 31, 2010
logan high graduate wrote:
This is to all students out there. If you are a bully or you are someone who thinks you are better than others: STOP! I graduated from Logan years ago and remember being made fun of because I did not have a lot of money, or name brand clothes, etc. I went to my reunion not to long ago and as I looked at the adults around me I recalled the names and the looks I received from them as a child. I could not enjoy myself because I felt they still thought the same about me. I really regreted going to the reunion. So no matter if you have more money then your fellow classmate don't make fun of them. Don't laugh at them, don't talk down on them. Recently in the news a young girl commited suicide over being bullied by her classmates. So please be nice to everyone.
Shit that happened during your childhood still bugs you today? You must have the weakest psyche ever!
dwayne

Logan, WV

#6 Mar 31, 2010
Captain Awesome wrote:
<quoted text>
Shit that happened during your childhood still bugs you today? You must have the weakest psyche ever!
Your one of the crackers that likes to set around at lunch and between classes and make fun of the other kids. I hope I'm around when one of them kicks the shit out of you.

“Fat Daddy from Cincinnati”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#7 Mar 31, 2010
a mom wrote:
i'm scared for my daughter she's in kindergaten now and everything is fine. my concern is as she gets older she will be bullied because she has to wear glasses and is a little chuncky. she is very active and is in sports like softball and cheerleading but i know the day will come when the kids will start making fun of her because of her weight and her glasses. and all i can really do is be there for her and support her the best i can. and it's not onle the kids that are cruel it's the teachers too. when my brother was in middle school the gym tacher used to make fun of him because he had matured quicker than the other boys and was rather hairy. he called him chubacka(like the furry creature on star wars) and my brother took it for as long as he could then when mom got his report card and asked him why he was failling gym he finally tokd her and she went to the vice principle and told him what was going on and if it didn't stop she would take it to the board and he just said what am i suppost to do abput it fire him mom said yes but nothing was ever done and luckily my brother got out of that class. the point is it's not only other students you have to worry about but teachers too
The best advice to give your child is to laugh about it. It is going to happen, let them think it doesn't bother you and they will stop. Everybody has been made fun of some time or other. My gym teacher made fun of my name, I just laughed it off and eventually he stopped. My classmates made fun of it too, I just made my own jokes about it, or made them feel unoriginal about it. Just teach them to use it to their advantage.

As for those who still hold a grudge about what kids did to them while they were in school, get past it. Don't you know that you are better than that now? Why do you care what your former classmates think? The fact of the matter is the ones who made fun of you only made you stonger and showed their own insecurities.

Since: Oct 09

Awesomeland, WV

#8 Apr 1, 2010
dwayne wrote:
<quoted text>
Your one of the crackers that likes to set around at lunch and between classes and make fun of the other kids. I hope I'm around when one of them kicks the shit out of you.
Did you just call me a "cracker?" LOL!
I don't have lunch with you, but I'm sure you see a lot of crackers at KFC when you have your lunch!

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#9 Apr 1, 2010
dwayne wrote:
<quoted text>
Your one of the crackers that likes to set around at lunch and between classes and make fun of the other kids. I hope I'm around when one of them kicks the shit out of you.
Oh my racism.
Proud Momma of 5

Logan, WV

#10 Apr 5, 2010
I was bullied in School for the same reasons.It still happens in Schools today.I think it sucks ass!I thought maybe things would be better when my kids started but it is actually worse.Thats why you got alot of kids quiting alot more now too.If it isnt one thing its another.Kids get picked on all the time because they are different.

Since: Oct 09

Awesomeland, WV

#11 Apr 5, 2010
Proud Momma of 5 wrote:
I was bullied in School for the same reasons.It still happens in Schools today.I think it sucks ass!I thought maybe things would be better when my kids started but it is actually worse.Thats why you got alot of kids quiting alot more now too.If it isnt one thing its another.Kids get picked on all the time because they are different.
Mother of five?
It's a vagina, not a clown car.
Abra

Lenore, WV

#12 Apr 5, 2010
No Captain!!! That's too freaking mean!!!!!!lol
Topics Avenger

United States

#13 Apr 5, 2010
Captain Awesome wrote:
<quoted text>
Mother of five?
It's a vagina, not a clown car.
Captain Aweful, it is a mouth, not a parking lot for a penis.
1 post removed

Since: Oct 09

Awesomeland, WV

#15 Apr 5, 2010
Topics Avenger wrote:
<quoted text>Captain Aweful, it is a mouth, not a parking lot for a penis.
Thanks for sharing your realization with me.
How many times did it take your mouth getting parked in for that little pearl of wisdom to stick?
Topics Avenger

United States

#16 Apr 5, 2010
Captain Awesome wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for sharing your realization with me.
How many times did it take your mouth getting parked in for that little pearl of wisdom to stick?
Actually your ex informed me about it, you both are dense hopefully it will sink in your head soon. I bet you go through a case of chap stick a week.
Side work

United States

#17 Apr 5, 2010
Captain Awesome wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for sharing your realization with me.
How many times did it take your mouth getting parked in for that little pearl of wisdom to stick?
Was that your idea of a response? I was asked to come over and check out your wisdom.
I have heard better replys from Sock Puppets.
1 post removed
Side work

United States

#19 Apr 5, 2010
Topics Avenger wrote:
<quoted text>Actually your ex informed me about it, you both are dense hopefully it will sink in your head soon. I bet you go through a case of chap stick a week.
Nah ,he probably gargles with diet coke and mentos for his orgasmic release.

Since: Oct 09

Awesomeland, WV

#20 Apr 5, 2010
Cabin- Fever wrote:
The Topics Avenger. Hmmm... Why do I like this guy??
Most likely because it's you using an alias so it seems like you have a life.

Since: Oct 09

Awesomeland, WV

#21 Apr 5, 2010
Side work wrote:
<quoted text>Was that your idea of a response? I was asked to come over and check out your wisdom.
I have heard better replys from Sock Puppets.
You seem like the type of guy who likes sock puppets.
I never asked you to do anything, so don't blame me if you're disappointed. You should be used to disappointment by now though, I'm sure your friends and family are.
44 boy

Logan, WV

#22 Apr 5, 2010
yall are assholes.this thread is gonna turn into the captian awesome show now

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pecks-Mill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
drop a word/add a word (Jan '10) 2 hr _FLATLINE-------- 13,014
DROP A Word AND ADD a word (Jan '10) 6 hr Princess Hey 11,612
One Word Game (Feb '10) 7 hr Wolverine33 12,047
Song Title Game! (Jan '10) 22 hr Analog man 10,156
Last Post Wins (Dec '09) Mar '15 Princess Hey 18,311
News 2 men charged with incest (Apr '10) Dec '14 Kandi Kane 178
Steve Robinette (Jan '11) Dec '14 caleb rob 9
More from around the web

Pecks-Mill People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]