Police looking for Lincoln County robbers

There are 20 comments on the Apr 8, 2010, Charleston Gazette story titled Police looking for Lincoln County robbers. In it, Charleston Gazette reports that:

HARTS, W.Va. -- Authorities in Lincoln County are looking for two men who robbed a pharmacy this morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Charleston Gazette.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Friend of thomas

Branchland, WV

#1 Apr 8, 2010
haha I knew it wasn't Thomas Church the first time. It's the same people that robbed it the first time. They seen that they got away with it and Thomas was in jail for something that they did, so they thought what the hell, we can do it again and get by with it. The only reason Thomas plead guilty is because they told him they would give him a break and he'd get out of it sooner if he plead guilty so he did only so he'd get out sooner.

Since: Oct 09

Awesomeland, WV

#2 Apr 8, 2010
Looking for criminals in Harts? That's like playing Where's Waldo when every character in the book is Waldo.
hamiln

Branchland, WV

#3 Apr 8, 2010
you gotta be talking a bout hamiln
angie

United States

#4 Apr 8, 2010
Friend of thomas wrote:
haha I knew it wasn't Thomas Church the first time. It's the same people that robbed it the first time. They seen that they got away with it and Thomas was in jail for something that they did, so they thought what the hell, we can do it again and get by with it. The only reason Thomas plead guilty is because they told him they would give him a break and he'd get out of it sooner if he plead guilty so he did only so he'd get out sooner.
Thomas who?If you mind me asking.
my my

West Hamlin, WV

#5 Apr 8, 2010
didn't some one get shot?
THE TRUTH

Charleston, WV

#6 Apr 9, 2010
It's election time, no-one will be caught....
Friend of thomas

Branchland, WV

#7 Apr 9, 2010
angie wrote:
<quoted text>Thomas who?If you mind me asking.
Thomas Church. Better known as TC. The one that is setting in jail right now for "supposedly" robbing harts pharmacy the first time. He didn't do it the first time it was robbed but was blamed and he was told that the court would give him a break if he pleas guilty to the crime in which he didn't do so he plead guilty to get out of jail sooner than what he would have if he would have fought it and not plead guilty. What I am trying to get across is, The people who robbed the pharmacy yesterday are the same ones who robbed it the first time. It wasnt Thomas Church. I think they need to look into this and see that the reason harts pharmacy was robbed this time was because the REAL robbers got away with it the last time so they thought they could get away with it this time as well.
Topics Avenger

United States

#8 Apr 9, 2010
my my wrote:
didn't some one get shot?
hahaha yeah, they shot him right in the butt. No, joke he was actually shot in the butt. Wonder if he thought something jumped up and bit him, too.
Jerk

Hamlin, WV

#9 Apr 9, 2010
Friend of thomas wrote:
<quoted text>Thomas Church. Better known as TC. The one that is setting in jail right now for "supposedly" robbing harts pharmacy the first time. He didn't do it the first time it was robbed but was blamed and he was told that the court would give him a break if he pleas guilty to the crime in which he didn't do so he plead guilty to get out of jail sooner than what he would have if he would have fought it and not plead guilty. What I am trying to get across is, The people who robbed the pharmacy yesterday are the same ones who robbed it the first time. It wasnt Thomas Church. I think they need to look into this and see that the reason harts pharmacy was robbed this time was because the REAL robbers got away with it the last time so they thought they could get away with it this time as well.
Basically what you are saying is that he didn't do it, then why did he give a written and oral statement to the fact that he did do it. I mean obviously there Friend you have no clue what you are talking about.
Friend of thomas

Branchland, WV

#10 Apr 10, 2010
Obviously I DO know what I am talking about. I just stated the facts. He stated that he did it to get out of jail sooner than what he was going to go for. They were going to give him a hell of a long time in there. He plead guilty and got a shorter sentence. The court said they would give him a break if he would plead guilty to the charges so he did.
i understand

United States

#11 Apr 11, 2010
Friend of thomas wrote:
Obviously I DO know what I am talking about. I just stated the facts. He stated that he did it to get out of jail sooner than what he was going to go for. They were going to give him a hell of a long time in there. He plead guilty and got a shorter sentence. The court said they would give him a break if he would plead guilty to the charges so he did.
I understand what you are saying.I once was charged with something that I didn't do.The prosecuters tried evey way in the world to get me to plea guilty to something! I was charged with identity theft,which is a felony.They told me I could get 20 years,but they would be happy if i would plea to a lesser charge and take 60 days in jail.I said no way I didn't do this and I AM not pleading guilty to anything.To make a long story short they were trying to get me to plea guilty so they could close the case.I didn't,and it was dropped! People can be railroaded!
Alisha

United States

#12 Jul 20, 2010
Why would you plead guilty to anything that you did not do? I do not understand that part. You say it was to receive a shorter jail sentence right? If he didnt commit any crime then why was he being held? You said he done it to "get out sooner" and that doesnt make sense. If you didnt commit the crime why do ANY time for it? Why not say "I'm not guilty of this crime and I am not going to confess to something that I did not do? I read something about evidence, how could the police have evidence against HIM if he didnt do it? Just asking. I thought that you wouldnt go to jail without first commiting a crime. Did they have evidence or something that could prove he commited the crime?
Was he already in jail for something else? And one more thing...if he didnt do it, then why say he did? Because you know that if you tell the police that you commited a crime that you will go to jail and if you dont commit any crimes you stay out of jail(which means no sentence long or short).
DAGWOOD

Kermit, WV

#13 Jul 20, 2010
without proof there is no case , only speculation, dont be fooled
old tymer

Barnesville, OH

#14 Jul 20, 2010
he is a junkie and thief a no good piece of garbage thats what he is he broke into my home i just couldn,t prove it. he should get life in prison hes robbed people from logan to huntington. even family he is guilty. i hope i get to see him someday.i promise i will pay his sorry ass back. tc rot in hell thats where your going .i promise you
what

Webster Springs, WV

#15 Jul 22, 2010
who are they
Lincoln County

Lubbock, TX

#16 Jul 31, 2010
Dustin Wiblin was caught with 30,000 dollars worth of stolen copper from the hobett coal mine in Boone County...you can go to coalvalleynews.com for further details
SmartDonkey

Chesapeake, OH

#17 Jul 31, 2010
Lincoln County wrote:
Dustin Wiblin was caught with 30,000 dollars worth of stolen copper from the hobett coal mine in Boone County...you can go to coalvalleynews.com for further details
u mean Hobet, lmao
west hamlin

West Hamlin, WV

#18 Jul 31, 2010
need to find the freaking idiots in west hamlin who go around taking things .. next time they won't walk away
Linda

Cleveland, OH

#19 Jul 31, 2010
Am I missing something here? There were 2 men, robbed a pharmacy 9 something in the morning, fled in a dump truck registered to the city of Logan(?)-- and we are to believe there was no evidence????-- and this TC person is supposedly innocent and railroaded into pleading guilty?? Even all the local Leos in this country would have a laugh at that. Sorry, your statement doesnt hold water. There may be some really dumb country boys down there, but NOBODY can believe someone is stupid enough to plead guilty to something they know they didnt do, even if they have a bad reputation, especially a creeker---the ones that are bad, know they are bad, and even they wont give the local Leos the satisfaction. Sorry, like I said, just doesnt hold water.
i agree

Wayside, WV

#20 Aug 1, 2010
I agree with Linda, the boy pled guilty because he was guilty. period.
What might be confusing Linda is the pharmacy was robbed twice. Once on a 4wheeler, and the other from a Logan co dump truck, that they left on Hartland strip. They prob had 4 wheelers waiting on them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pecks-Mill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
One Word Game (Feb '10) 9 hr Princess Hey 12,054
drop a word/add a word (Jan '10) 13 hr _FLATLINE-------- 13,027
DROP A Word AND ADD a word (Jan '10) 13 hr Princess Hey 11,622
Song Title Game! (Jan '10) 14 hr Analog man 10,162
Last Post Wins (Dec '09) Mar '15 Princess Hey 18,311
News 2 men charged with incest (Apr '10) Dec '14 Kandi Kane 178
Steve Robinette (Jan '11) Dec '14 caleb rob 9
More from around the web

Pecks-Mill People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]