bible knowledge only
Anonymous

Logan, WV

#2863 Dec 5, 2011
A true Christian doesnt judge, they leave the judging to God. And every church ive ever been to doesnt burn crosses. They think its ok to be in an interracial relationships because all people are equal and created in Gods image. Now on the gay part it is looked down upon in church because the bible says its wrong and it is a sin. But i dont judge or look down on those that are homosexual. it is their life. I just pray for their souls.....God bless!
truth

Saint Albans, WV

#2864 Dec 18, 2011
They have uncovered a tomb in Jerusalem with the Name Jesus son of Joseph and Mary mother of Jesus on the tomb. Has anyone else seen or read of this.
Body of Christ

Gilbert, WV

#2865 Jun 28, 2012
Been a while since I been on here. How's everyone been doing?

_Olive_

“unstoppable”

Since: Jul 11

Hell

#2866 Jun 28, 2012
heated citizen wrote:
A true Christian doesnt judge, they leave the judging to God. And every church ive ever been to doesnt burn crosses. They think its ok to be in an interracial relationships because all people are equal and created in Gods image. Now on the gay part it is looked down upon in church because the bible says its wrong and it is a sin. But i dont judge or look down on those that are homosexual. it is their life. I just pray for their souls.....God bless!
I don't believe homosexuality is a sin, I feel the main messages of Christianity are tolerance and love.
who

Charleston, WV

#2867 Dec 15, 2012
lets keep this going everyone needs to know more about the bible
President Fairass

Prestonsburg, KY

#2868 Dec 16, 2012
Jesus birthday is in a week er2 and we need to be out an about performing godlike duties for the less fortunate people this christmas in stead of plain games or talking about doin it on here, Agree? I pay omage to our lord and savior, ye ol' non-shaven hippi drinkin his wine and performing the mericales to relieve pain and sufferage. Im probably more like jesus than any of you guys. For example i have a nice long beard that i choose to brade, I have kinda long hair (looks a little white trash) I like to keep in touch wth my 12 dudes my closest bro's u may call em' disiples. Me and the bro's tend to have a few alcholoic beverages from time to time when we are loking for lost soules to save. Y just the other day we helped a poor man under the bridge in c-ville who we approached as we walked spreading the good news of christ's return. The man claimed he was very sick therefore i offered to take him to the hospitol. The man refused and exclaimed that his disease was terminal and their wasn't anything the hospitol could do for him, see this man was in a great deal of pain with his sickness. I started to perform a miricle on him and before my very eyes evey symptom left this man and he apeeared to be normal. All it took was me crushing an oxcy 80 for him to snort and we gave him a beer to was it down, Find your own A.R.K.(Acts of Random Kindness) and you too can make the world better here are xmas time LOVE YA KISS KISS In Jesus Name Amen
1 post removed
Answer this

Gilbert, WV

#2870 Dec 16, 2012
Where in the Bible does it tell us to celebrate Xmass?I know the story of Jesus birth is in the bible but where does it say remeber this day,this day is a holy day?There are many Days in the bible that gods tells us are Holy days and to remeber this day but we keep none of them.Our country was started bypeople who wanted freedom for there religion they did not celebrate Xmas.Im not saying the birth of Jesus is not important,it is! I'm saying we do not listen to the bible we do what we want and have been tought to do not what the bible says and that is Satans greatest trickery of all.
Anciant Aleian

Prestonsburg, KY

#2871 Dec 16, 2012
In the book of chrystlier the tortion bar let it be known to all men that the sodum prince of light had instructed inhabitants of the earth to recognize the cumming of the chamber pot into the center of the nexis and all that support this realignment shall be one with lucy fur and in his light all things remain lit under the coil pack and time light which support premium fuel delivery. A man you getting it all? write it in the book!
hey

Logan, WV

#2872 Dec 20, 2012
JOHN 3:16
Preacher Boy

Elkview, WV

#2873 Dec 26, 2012
Early Christians did not celebrate his birth, it was Easter that was the important day, it wasn't until 432 ad that Julius I started the celebration of Jesus birth on the 25th which was a popular pagan holiday that celebrated the winter solstice. The holiday didn't spread to England till the 6th century and wasn't recongized by the US till 1870
Citizen

Gilbert, WV

#2874 Jan 1, 2013
Is Easter and Passover the same?
Mick

Hurricane, WV

#2875 Jan 1, 2013
Passover is the holiday commemorating the Hebrews from slavery in Egypt.
Easter is calculated as the first Sunday after the paschal full moon that occurs on or after the vernal equinox. If the full moon falls on a Sunday, then Easter is the following Sunday. The holiday can occur anywhere between March 22 and April 25.
Citizen

Gilbert, WV

#2876 Jan 1, 2013
So Passover has nothing to do with Easter?
1 post removed
DAD

Prestonsburg, KY

#2878 Jan 1, 2013
Religion is more ons get real go kill ur self then tell us if theres a hell
who

San Angelo, TX

#2879 Jan 5, 2013
DAD wrote:
Religion is more ons get real go kill ur self then tell us if theres a hell
YOU ARE AN IDIOT.o
ELMO

Logan, WV

#2880 Jan 5, 2013
If anyone who wants to know the real birthday of our Lord. He was born in the early morning sometime after 7 a.m. in the year 1 or 2 B.C. on Sept the 11th. You can read about "The Star that Astonished the World" by Ernest L. Martin. I think the site is called askelm.com , and plus they are a lot of other interesting facts on this site. Just for who ever wants to check it out. It is all very informative. Just thought I would pass it on.
who

Logan, WV

#2881 Jan 5, 2013
ELMO wrote:
If anyone who wants to know the real birthday of our Lord. He was born in the early morning sometime after 7 a.m. in the year 1 or 2 B.C. on Sept the 11th. You can read about "The Star that Astonished the World" by Ernest L. Martin. I think the site is called askelm.com , and plus they are a lot of other interesting facts on this site. Just for who ever wants to check it out. It is all very informative. Just thought I would pass it on.
just curious,but how could jesus be born BEFORE BC?
hey

San Angelo, TX

#2882 Jan 16, 2013
bible
1 post removed
SMH

Charleston, WV

#2884 Jul 29, 2014
creek boy wrote:
This post is for biblical doctrine only.So please if you are not wanting to seriously discuss based on God's word please respect this post...Thank You!
TRANSLATION- This post is for biblical doctrine only (no atheists allowed)......so please if you are not wanting to seriously discuss based on God's word ( no debating or comments from non-believers, you have to believe the same as I do or you can't participate).....please respect this post (or else......!!!) Does that about sum it up?
LTT

Elkview, WV

#2885 Jul 29, 2014
truth wrote:
They have uncovered a tomb in Jerusalem with the Name Jesus son of Joseph and Mary mother of Jesus on the tomb. Has anyone else seen or read of this.
It'[s either made up to make it look like Jesus wasn't resurrected, it's a damnable heresy or a doctrine of devils, or, basically a lie, or the fact that Mary, Joseph, and Jesus (so I've heard) were common names of that day. Personally, I believe it's just a lie. Jesus arose from the dead and is at the right hand of the Father. He lives! You must consider the source of your information and what they want people to believe. If they want people to believe Jesus didn't exist, sure, they'll go against what the Bible says and try to prove it---do whatever they can---to make people believe it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pecks-Mill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
DROP A Word AND ADD a word (Jan '10) 7 hr Doug77 13,596
drop a word/add a word (Jan '10) Sat Princess Hey 14,858
One Word Game (Feb '10) Nov 29 Princess Hey 12,601
First Post Wins !!! (Apr '10) Nov 28 texas pete 6
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Nov 28 Jay Siatan 3,907
Song Title Game! (Jan '10) Sep '16 unreals_dad 10,274
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in West Virgi... (Oct '10) Jul '16 knot 1,765

Pecks-Mill Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pecks-Mill Mortgages