Rockton police's 2002 Officer of Year...

Rockton police's 2002 Officer of Year indicted

There are 4 comments on the Rockford Register-Star story from Mar 2, 2006, titled Rockton police's 2002 Officer of Year indicted. In it, Rockford Register-Star reports that:

Dan Schroeder allegedly told a witness to lie about details of an incident in January.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Rockford Register-Star.

robert

United States

#1 Mar 5, 2006
im glad he got cought up cus he told me when he locked me up "what goes around comes around"
Ken

United States

#2 Mar 14, 2006
he arrested me too. i am not angry at him. i know i did wrong. when he caught me he treated me with dignity and respect. he could have charged me with many serious crimes and locked me up with a higher bond, but he didn't.
Ken

United States

#3 Mar 14, 2006
i just wanted to add to my post and say that i don't think that what he did was right and if he did it, he should be punished as i was.
Bert

Watertown, WI

#4 Sep 11, 2007
I moved away for about a year im back now who was this Dan guy?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pecatonica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jennifer Cacciatore (Dec '14) Dec '14 mollyvinson 1
News Clyde the Camel Dies from Poisoning (Oct '14) Oct '14 Wilma Faerber 1
power outage (Jul '14) Jul '14 char 1
is library board of trustees president Irv Koni... (Oct '13) Jan '14 Lyle 3
News Seward Residents Asked to Evacuate Homes after ... (Jun '13) Jun '13 MARK 1
Election Who do you support for Sheriff in Illinois (Win... (Oct '10) Sep '11 good news 6
News IL House Rejects Medical Marijuana Bill (May '11) Jun '11 sniffy 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pecatonica Mortgages