created by: JUSTICE | Mar 8, 2008

Cooper, TX

68 votes

DID YOU KNOW THAT THE FBI SEIZED 2007 BOOKS ????

Click on an option to vote

• YES
  • NO
Comments
1 - 20 of 23 Comments Last updated Jun 28, 2008
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Ben Franklin resident

Odessa, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2008

What books, troublemaker?

Since: Feb 08

Cooper, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2008

Is this for real? Is it open record?
JUSTICE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2008

IF YOU CALL SOMEONE THAT KEEPS UP WITH WHATS GOING ON IN THEIR OWN COUNTY A TROUBLEMAKER THEN THATS WHAT I AM. AND YES THE FBI SEIZED THE 2007 BOOKS , JUST ASK THE LOCAL BANK THEY HAVE TO TELL YOU IT'S THE LAW.. DID YOU ALSO KNOW THAT WE ARE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY FOR AN AUDIT FOR THE 2006 BOOKS ($10,000-$20,000)IN WHICH OUR ELECTED OFFICALS VOTED TO DO (RIP,MAX,POOLE AND MRS LONDON)WHY DID THEY NOT CALL THE FBI????? THEIR SERVICES WOULD HAVE BEEN FREE FREE FREE FREE AND YES I SAID FREE TO THE TAXPAYERS, WAY TO GO!! GOOD JOB!! SPEND SOMEMORE OF OUR TAX MONEY ... WHY DOES IT SEEM LIKE ONCE VOTED IN OFFICE THEY DO NOT CARE ABOUT ANYTHING UNTIL THE NEXT ELECTION AND THEN AND ONLY THEN IS WHEN THEY MAKE STATEMENTS ON SAVING, HELPING,I PROMISE AND WHAT EVER ELSE THEY CAN COME UP WITH.WHY CAN WE NOT REMOVE THEM BEFORE THEIR 4 YEAR TREM IF THEY ARE NOT DOING RIGHT BY THE PEOPLE OF THIS COUNTY.THE 2006 AUDIT COULD HAVE AND SHOULD HAVE BEEN FREE. ONE CALL IS ALL IT WOULD HAVE TAKEN (FBI)..WE WILL HAVE THE 2007 BOOKS COMPLETED BEFORE THE 2006 BOOKS THATS BEEN GOING ON FOR OVER A YEAR AT THE COST OF US THE TAXPAYERS. THIS SHOULD BE OPEN RECORD, BUT FOR THE LAST YEAR GETTING ANY INFO, FROM OUR OFFICALS HAVE BEEN DIFFICULT. ALL COUNTIES NEED A CERTIFIED AUDITOR ESPECIALLY DELTA COUNTY .. THE SAME OFFICALS WHO VOTED FOR THE AUDIT.... VOTED TO GET RID OF THE COUNTY AUDITOR???? AND JUST THINK 2 OF THEM JUST GOT VOTED BACK IN OFFICE FOR 4 MORE YEARS.
Ben Franklin resident

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2008

But the auditor wasn't an auditor. She was a good coffee drinker, but not much on numbers and ciphering.

You still haven't explained what books were taken. The cookbook, the address book, what?
JUSTICE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2008

HA HA HA !!! HOW ABOUT THE BANK STATEMENTS FOR STARTERS 2007 BY THE WAY.. AND ABOUT YOUR COMMENT ON OR ABOUT THE AUDITOR (TRUE) BUT!! I SAID THAT WE NEED A CERTIFIED AUDITOR,

WHY DONT YOU TRY TO FIND YOUR ADDRESS BOOK IF YOU EVEN HAVE ONE, THEN IF YOU CAN FIND YOUR COOKBOOK (THAT IS IF YOU KNOW HOW TO COOK)AND BAKE SOMETHING MAYBE LIKE A SHIT PIE YOUR FAVORITE
Ben Franklin resident

Mabank, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2008

You crack me up.
robey holler man

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2008

Let me interject something here folks. The concern was that the books were seized by the FBI.....its not about US. Its about the people that govern us....so to speak. Lets work toward that goal plus maybe make a few friends along the way instead of a few more irritants......I would like to see this forum be one of unity and togetherness......if we disagree....lets agree to disagree. What say you?
robey holler man

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2008

lets all just get along here and try to figure out what has happened....please....this forum needs to be neutral and pleasant.
JUSTICE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2008

robey holler man wrote:
lets all just get along here and try to figure out what has happened....please....this forum needs to be neutral and pleasant.
THANK YOU ROBEY HOLLER MAN!!!! YOU ARE 100% RIGHT.IT SHOULD NOT MATTER IF YOU ARE A DEMOCRAT OR REBULICAN WE ALL ARE AMERICANS (TAXPAYERS). MAY HEADS FALL AS THE SHOULD..
Ben Franklin resident

Mabank, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2008

I agree as well.

I think we all want what is best for the county, whatever that may be.
robey holler man

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2008

well....if it were 1923, at this time of year, we would be tryin to get our crops in by next month.But it aint. And we are spoiled. We go to the grocery and buy food that has been harvested by some migrant worker or an impersonal combine and take it home to our family....wifey is in the kitchen openin a can or two....daughter is on the phone and son is playin video games.Nobody works per se anymore.Its all smoke and mirrors.Hence nobody gets that great feeling of self worth like they did in 1923.I long for the old days. They wont be back for sure. So, what can ya do?
Whats best for Delta county or any county/state is to get closer to mother nature and get that feelin back. Too much plastic or man made things aint good.But before we conquer those probs, how bout handin me a bottled water?
Dena - Farmersville

Flint, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2008

Well "robey", its 2008 and I moved my family here two years ago and even though my daughter talks on the phone, and my son plays his out-dated video games while I stretch the overpriced processed crap we call groceries for one more day, I don't know how long the phone or electricity will be on. So if the money that was hemmoraged out of my families mouth for landtaxes or whatever, is being abused, I think I would like to know about it!!! I am glad you don't have to work but those of us(blue-collars) are still working 24-7 and still circling the drain. Please forgive me if I don't get a warm fuzzy feeling about the good ol days. I am wondering if anybody in my generation will ever look back and remember good ol days? Unless I win the lottery, I don't think I will remember anything but something that resembles a depression of modern times...SOOOOO whats goin on with the money, books, and fatcats here in Farmersville????
duh

Desoto, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2008

Dena - Farmersville wrote:
Well "robey", its 2008 and I moved my family here two years ago and even though my daughter talks on the phone, and my son plays his out-dated video games while I stretch the overpriced processed crap we call groceries for one more day, I don't know how long the phone or electricity will be on. So if the money that was hemmoraged out of my families mouth for landtaxes or whatever, is being abused, I think I would like to know about it!!! I am glad you don't have to work but those of us(blue-collars) are still working 24-7 and still circling the drain. Please forgive me if I don't get a warm fuzzy feeling about the good ol days. I am wondering if anybody in my generation will ever look back and remember good ol days? Unless I win the lottery, I don't think I will remember anything but something that resembles a depression of modern times...SOOOOO whats goin on with the money, books, and fatcats here in Farmersville????
Kinda like the little league baseball, we have sponsers yet we have to pay out the nose for our kids to play, and use equipment our coach gets at some consighnment shop with his own money. Where the heck is the money going? No tropheys ffor anyone this year. What the hecks up with this town? I think all books and moneys that go thru this city should be for public veiwing. I pay taxes in this city and want to know exactly what it is being used for!

By the way....HI DENA!!!!!!!! GUESS WHO
REALLY

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2008

DELTA COUNTY WILL SOON KNOW THE NAMES OF THE REAL CROOKS
THE FBI DOES NOT TAKE SIDES !!!!!
WAYNE POOLE , PHYLLIS LONDON ,RIP-OFF , MAX MOODY AND JANE JONES - ALL NEED TO RESIGN OR GO TO JAIL..
REALLY

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2008

ALSO if ???????
not quite right

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2008

you are right - the FBI don't take sides and they do take the real crooks to jail. They made their case against the most corrupt sheriff Delta County has ever had, Marc Bassham pled guilty and will never work in law enforcement again. His crony-county judge whitney saw the handwriting on the wall and decided the next idiot could have his job (Carrington). Carrington, Whitney and Bassham were big buddies. when deputies went to complain to Judge Whitney about misconduct, missing funds, etc at the sheriff's office he refused to deal with the matter causing a good many of the deputies to leave their $3.00 an hour jobs. Oh yeah the former County Auditor she was in the same bunch. Getting rid of her services was one of the smartest things Delta County did. She was in office illegally anyway. Her appointment never made the agenda but District Judge Newsom didn't want to get in the middle of County business. Some people in Delta County want what is best for Delta County not what is right for their buddies......If I was the former County Auditor i'd be worried about what a forensic sweep of her old computer or the District Clerk's computer might show, especially after I had been removed from office.
conservative

Victoria, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2008

I just hope we get any and all of the crooks.
I believe that Burns is in deep do-do because of the changes she made in the records(computer) after Basshams removal.
Even after she was removed she went in on the S.O.'s computers for weeks until the programs findly got secured by Rodger Arnold the computer programmer.
Until then you could access ALL documents from any county computer.
I really believe that Phillis inherited a mess and I know that all the riff between parties would not let them (dem's left in the courthouse) work to help clean up the mess.
BUT if she has acted illegally then I will put the cuff's on her myself.
Will you dem's put the cuff's on those on your side or will you still say it's just a witch hunt?
conservative

Victoria, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2008

When I said I would put the cuff's her myself I was referring to Phillis.
not quite right

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2008

not all the dems in the courthouse are as clueless as some would want people to believe. sometimes people need to think of new ways to categorize and minimize the people they dont understand --besides common sense is a greatly needed commodity in the courthouse
Info

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2008

conservative wrote:
I just hope we get any and all of the crooks.
I believe that Burns is in deep do-do because of the changes she made in the records(computer) after Basshams removal.
Even after she was removed she went in on the S.O.'s computers for weeks until the programs findly got secured by Rodger Arnold the computer programmer.
Until then you could access ALL documents from any county computer.
I really believe that Phillis inherited a mess and I know that all the riff between parties would not let them (dem's left in the courthouse) work to help clean up the mess.
BUT if she has acted illegally then I will put the cuff's on her myself.
Will you dem's put the cuff's on those on your side or will you still say it's just a witch hunt?
Where is your proof that any of these allegations are true? Again, I see no proof or evidence that these things happened. It just shows that this is nothing more than lies and political agenda. Show proof or get off the political pot, otherwise the only thing you prove is the DCI factor exist and is rampant.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Pecan Gap News Video

•••
•••

Pecan Gap Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Pecan Gap People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE