County Auditor voted out 3-2
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Head in the Sand

Odessa, TX

#21 Sep 3, 2007
Man you come up with some spaced out idea's on how you figure out who is who.
You have made so many guess's as to who I am and been wrong on every one.
I am as far from being gay as your daddy!
I started to say you, but since I don't know for sure who you are, and since you were born I would suppose your Dad is straight or maybe Bi so I had to draw back that statement.
So if you would point out where the lie's are since you always have the facts(except your unability to correctly identify me)I will be glad to make things clearer for you.
Pearland

Palestine, TX

#22 Sep 3, 2007
I'm sorry, was that suppose to make sense???

If you don't know who I am, and you don't know when I was born, how could you state anything about my father, family or anyone else, dead or alive? You make as much sense as the moon. Start over and try again.
Head in the Sand

Odessa, TX

#23 Sep 4, 2007
My goodness!
I have to assume that since you are blogging on here you were born, Right.
Since nature set the rules on how life is formed, I suppose you have a father and a mother, since it takes two.
I suppose because your mother and father have you that he would be more straight than Bi.
And the really big point is I am not Jon because I as straight as I assume your father is.
Clearer for you, or do I have to explain the birds and the bee's too?
Pearland

Palestine, TX

#24 Sep 4, 2007
That's funny. I almost hope you find out who I am someday. The look on your face would be priceless if you knew who you were talking about. I know you don't know who I am , but you might know my father. Not to defend him, because he could take care of himself, but a lot of people might say a lot of things about dear old dad, but what you are suggesting, isn't likely to be one of them. This is absolutely too cool, though. Just tells me how anonymous I truly am.

Question: How are you getting any work done???
Head in the Sand

Odessa, TX

#25 Sep 4, 2007
Your dad is probably a great guy and that's why I used him for the example of me being straight (diffently straight).
I don't have to much trouble getting my work done, but thanks for asking.
You are still wrong on who I am!
But if it gets you threw the day to call me Jon I'm happy.
Pearland

Palestine, TX

#26 Sep 4, 2007
Okay, I'll bite. Who are you, and why do you think I called you a liar when I specifically called Jon by name? And what is your beef with the auditor, judge, sheriff, and Max. You have stated all three, and unless you know something I don't, the JP's office is the only county office having issues with all three of these people. You want to prove you really aren't Jon, tell me a story. State your case, in other words.
Head in the Sand

Odessa, TX

#27 Sep 4, 2007
Auditor - She had personal knowledge of the theivery of Bassham and did nothing to stop it because she liked Bassham and the judge was protecting him from prosecution.
Judge - up to today the now judge knows of missing monies in the sheriff office and is willing not to persue the issue.
Why?
Sheriff - I know that he has violated federal law using the county computers to get information on Chuck Reed for non investigative reasons. Plus I believe he is a kiss a-- in the courthouse that was put into the job to keep investigations from being started.
As for as Max goes, we have alot more in common the we do differences, but I do not agree with him on political issues.
As far as issues go - The JP's office it being ripped every day for the very reason of not supporting the good old boy system. Bud has printed informations that show the cover ups and illegal activites in the S.O. and Courthouse that will most likely result in criminal charges by the feds.
You have got to know that I don't sound like Jon and that I know the things I speak on because I search for it.
Your personal dislike for Jon clouds your reasoning.
Pearland

Palestine, TX

#28 Sep 5, 2007
As others have stated, if the federal government had information of this nature, they would act on it. You are a liar, and this stuff you make up is so beyond what is believable that no one is following your gossip anymore.

You are full of IT. Know this, your only supporters are your alias'. Continue talking to yourself. Anyone who follows you to the gallows, now, after I have tried to keep the record straight, does so at their own risk.

Good luck with all that.
get a life

United States

#29 Sep 5, 2007
you don't need a computer to get dirt on reed, you can smell him a mile away and its kind of hard to steal money from the so when they never had any to begin with. The feds could give a rat's ass what goes on in cooper.
Head in the Sand

Odessa, TX

#30 Sep 5, 2007
It took nearly two years from the reports to the FBI for the feds to act and move on Bassham.
As recent as of last week I spoke to one of the agents and all the books aren't closed.
On Bassham yes(because he pled) but not others.
Now I Know you will call me a lair as you do almost every other breath so I expect it.
So go ahead.
Hang on to your hat because it might get a little bumpy for you apologist.
You aren't even entertaining any more.
You want reason's and then I'm a liar when I tell you reasons.
Those like you cried wolf when the allegations on Bassham started coming out.
You say you want good examples for children?
Is that the example of calling someone a lair everytime you disagree or when you want to cover up for crooks?
Head in the Sand

Odessa, TX

#31 Sep 5, 2007
Get a life
Reed must be in your family since he smells so bad.
Ask Bassham if the feds care what happens in Cooper.He is in a Colorado maximum security prison today.
Sober up and get a job.
Austin

United States

#32 Sep 6, 2007
Keep it up Pearland. Your better than Larry the Cable Guy, just probably not as good looking.

What a jughead, ignorant ass!!!!! ROTFLMAO
Nightstick

Irving, TX

#33 Sep 6, 2007
Hello TR (Austin)
Pearland

Palestine, TX

#34 Sep 6, 2007
You're right. I guess I'm losing my touch or maybe I've just been working too many hours. Could be senility setting in, I don't know. If you're right time will tell. I don't have a problem apoligizing if I am wrong. Those who are truly corrupt will have their, but making false allegations isn't wise. Of course, you will view this as a threat and it isn't. The bottom line is, that I have a problem with all you guys distorting the facts. I swear you could take an orange tabby and reword it into a grey bulldog. Either you don't know how to interpret facts or you just choose to make certain people look bad. You're day will come soon enough if you are lying like I think, so I'm not worried. For what is left, I would like to see a great, competative election. Good luck to all.
Head in the Sand

Odessa, TX

#35 Sep 9, 2007
I agree with the good luck to all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pecan Gap Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tommie Tubb 32 min Family 8
LADONia mayor canidate Wolfe sued for thousands... 21 hr Ladonia1905 9
husband and wife pill duo May 26 Foot in your mouth 9
adam king May 25 Friend 2
News Cash, drugs and weapons seized during five narc... May 22 Joe Cool BD 1
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) May 14 Jack 993
News Hawkins new Deputy May 9 mary bell smitb 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pecan Gap Mortgages