County Auditor voted out 3-2

Posted in the Pecan Gap Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Vito Corleone

Odessa, TX

#1 Aug 23, 2007
At least there are 3 sensible members of the commissioner's court.
Pearland

Palestine, TX

#2 Aug 23, 2007
Hey Jon,

So good to hear from you again. I was getting a little worried about you. I guess you think you have won something. Be very careful what you wish for, Mr. Scott. Have they decided to give you any money yet? Or did they decide you work too slow. Maybe if you didn't spend so much time hate-ing on everyone you might get your work done.

(By the way have you read Kelly's blog lately?)
Pearland

Palestine, TX

#3 Aug 23, 2007
Oh I forgot, You must feel like a great big stud kicking a widow while she is down. If that makes you feel like a man, maybe you should reconsider you manhood.
Pearland

Palestine, TX

#4 Aug 23, 2007
I'm waiting.........

Oh, since you smoke, I hear there is a great product on the market for people who are addicted to nicotine, but can't smoke in public anymore. It is a disolving tobacco. You should google it. It is referred to as Snus. It is a great way to keep from killing the rest of us. Of course, we don't want to hinder you from your goal, uh I mean habit.
know it all

United States

#5 Aug 23, 2007
oh give them 3 months without an auditor and the three maxateers will be catching the bus to huntsville
Head in the Sand

Odessa, TX

#6 Aug 23, 2007
know it all wrote:
oh give them 3 months without an auditor and the three maxateers will be catching the bus to huntsville
You apologist are great for entertainment.
Pearland

Palestine, TX

#7 Aug 23, 2007
know it all wrote:
Are Jon and Bud on that list?
Head in the Sand

Odessa, TX

#8 Aug 24, 2007
Pearland wrote:
<quoted text>
Are Jon and Bud on that list?
I don't know?
You have said on another topic you know how I am, so name me!
Still bet you screw it up.
Apologist = grab a tissue.
Head in the Sand

Odessa, TX

#9 Aug 24, 2007
Maxateer's
Max and I don't agree on much, but at least he'll tell you what and why he believes what he does and you won't get a butt kissing from him.
If that makes me a Maxateer then give me a cowboy hat!
I wish we had 4 of him on the court.
Pearland

Palestine, TX

#10 Aug 24, 2007
You can't make an argument. You just call names and tell lies. I bet Clarissa hasn't even been voted out. You told us all this before and there hadn't been a vote this year. You've lied so much, now that no one can believe you. You're like the little boy who cried wolf. As for the rest, I'm not mad. I don't even care. I just answer you for entertainment as much as anything. You are stupid and can't even do your job correctly. Go to class, Jon. I hear you haven't even been learning anything, and that you need more time to do what everyone else in that position has been able to do easily for years. What is your problem, and don't bother to deny that it is you or act like I am wrong. You already proved I was right by staying off for two weeks. Try again, Jon, wantabe secretary.
Save the Square

United States

#11 Aug 24, 2007
Delta County wouldn't be able to afford 4 like max. They would have to build a bigger tax office to make room for all 4 of them. Of course they could move the tax office to the Old Delta Bank and then everyone in town could drive by and see all 4 of them in action on the courthouse square. max could lead the train....lol
Pearland

Palestine, TX

#12 Aug 24, 2007
So what you're saying is that Max blocked your money? I haven't heard yet.
Head in the Sand

Odessa, TX

#13 Aug 24, 2007
I'll take that bet!
But you had better check the last court minutes before you state an amount.
Oh you want facts.
Vote 3-2 to dismiss.
Carrington No
Brantley No
Moody Yes
Poole Yes
Templeton Yes
Burns NO, No, No, No, No.
Oh, thats right her vote don't count anymore.
But you know this since you were there right!
Pearland

Palestine, TX

#14 Aug 25, 2007
Wasn't there, had errands and chores, and minutes haven't been posted yet. But since you know so much you must have been there. Tells me you were either spying on company time, or you weren't working that day. Should be easy to find out who you are, if I didn't already know, Jon. I thought you had to work 'for the county' during commissioner meetings. Isn't that some kind of a violation of your job, or are you just interestd in getting behind more to justify a full time pay for your position?
Head in the Sand

Odessa, TX

#15 Aug 25, 2007
You can't handle the facts.
You are in denial.
You might want to seek some help from a srink.
Oh, and you still don't know who I am.
What is that the third guess?
Sober up and seek help.
Pearland

Palestine, TX

#16 Aug 25, 2007
Okay, Jon. I don't want you to think you have scared me away or anything, but I have nothing to say to that nonsense. When you have a reasonable, argument, with some proof, maybe a link with evidence, or a meaningful reason why your enemies are a problem for anyone but you, then I will be back. Otherwise, you have begun wasting my time. I may state some facts on this blog from time to time, but I'm as tired of your nonsense as everyone else. Enjoy your search for me.......
Head in the Sand

Odessa, TX

#17 Aug 25, 2007
Bye Then.
Pearland

Palestine, TX

#18 Aug 27, 2007
You'll be wondering about my comments about while I answered GINA on another. I said I wouldn't address you again. I did say that. I guess I lied. She deserved the encouragement, and once there, well, I was there. I hated the idea of disrespecting you by ignoring you.
Head in the Sand

Odessa, TX

#19 Aug 27, 2007
Hello Then!
Welcome back.
You said I told you lies?
When and What?
Pearland

Palestine, TX

#20 Sep 2, 2007
Head in the Sand wrote:
Hello Then!
Welcome back.
You said I told you lies?
When and What?
It was 'Jon' I said told the lies. Thanks for the verification on identitly, Jon.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pecan Gap Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
husband and wife pill duo 3 hr Tubbs knows 7
Tommie Tubb 12 hr Family 7
adam king 18 hr Friend 2
LADONia mayor canidate Wolfe sued for thousands... Tue Ladonia1905 8
News Cash, drugs and weapons seized during five narc... May 22 Joe Cool BD 1
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) May 14 Jack 993
News Hawkins new Deputy May 9 mary bell smitb 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pecan Gap Mortgages