Pecan Gap must be a backward place

Posted in the Pecan Gap Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Austin

Memphis, TN

#1 Sep 6, 2007
As ignorant as you people are, how do your lungs work????
Austin

Memphis, TN

#2 Sep 6, 2007
I'm outa here for good!!!!
Nightstick

Irving, TX

#3 Sep 7, 2007
See Ya Thomas
Pearland

Palestine, TX

#4 Sep 7, 2007
Austin wrote:
I'm outa here for good!!!!
Sure you are.

“NOT GOD, JUST CONCERNED”

Since: Aug 07

S.SPRINGS, COOPER, COMMERCE,

#5 Sep 10, 2007
SO, WHERE THE HELL DID THIS "PECAN GAP" SHORT DISCUSSION COME FROM? I HAPPEN TO KNOW TWO OF THE MOST WONDERFUL,VERY,VERY HONEST/TRUSTWORTHY/ HARD
WORKING,DEDICATED,PEOPLE WHO LIVE IN THE HEART OF (ASSUMING IT HAS A HEART) PECAN GAP AND I ,FOR ONE, DON'T APPRECIATE YOU SAYING ANYTHING ABOUT MY FRIENDS, WHOM YOU DO NOT KNOW, WHEN YOU SAY ANYTHING ABOUT PECAN GAP AS A WHOLE. YOU AND/OR YA'LL (THROW IN THAT TX. SLANG SO WE CAN ALL UNDERSTAND UNDERSTAND EACH OTHER) NEED TO BE STRONG ENOUGH TO PIN POINT ANY PROBLEM WITH SPECIFIC PEOPLE........DO NOT GENERALIZE!!!!! BACKBONE IS EVERYTHING AND BACKBONE IS WHAT WE ALL NEED TO CORRECT ALL THESE ISSUES WITHIN DELTA AND FANNIN COUNTY. I STARTED A NEW DISCUSSION NOT TOO LONG AGO AND I'LL BE DAMN IF CAN LOCATE ANYTHING ON THAT DISCUSSION TODAY. IT WAS TITLED "LAW ENFORCEMENT IN LADONIA!!!!" NOT A REAL TOUGH TOPIC, BUT IT MUST OF BEEN A PAINFUL ONE FOR MOST FOLKS. AT THIS POINT, NO COMMENTS NEEDED NOW..........EVERYBODY READING THIS BLOG HAS PLED "NOLO-CONTENDRE'" OR BETTER KNOWN AS "NO-CONTEST" OR TO EXPAND A BIT FURTHER " I AM GUILTY, BUT I WILL NOT SAY IT ALOUD AND YOU CAN'T MAKE ME!!NAH!NAH!NAH!" (FYI: INCASE THERE ARE FOLKS CAUGHT UP IN THE JUDICIAL SYSTEM RIGHT NOW...IF YOU PLEAD NO-CONTEST TO A CRIME.....THAT IS NOT, I REPEAT,IS NOT A INNOCENT PLEA, AT ALL)
IS THERE ANYONE OUT THERE WHO KNOWS WHAT YOUR VOICE S REALLY FOR??????????LET'S SEE IF WE CAN START SLOW WITH THE DISCUSSIONS AND WORK OR WAY UP. I WLL BE WAITING, GEARED UP, AND READY.

#6 Sep 10, 2007
Austin wrote:
As ignorant as you people are, how do your lungs work????
NOW SEE HERE..........YOU LEFT YOURSELF OPEN, BUT I AM NOT USING MY VOICE OR MY LUNGS FOR THE SAME PURPOSE. JUST WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW YOU ARE WIDE OPEN..........

“ BURNSMEUP”

Since: Sep 07

EAST TEXAS, USA

#7 Sep 15, 2007
HELLO, GINA..........I AGREE WITH YOU TOTALLY HERE AND FROM EVERYTHING THAT I HAVE READ WITH YOUR COMMENTS ATTATCHED YOU ARE RIGHT ON THE MARK. I ALSO NOTICED THAT YOU DON'T GET MANY REPLIES.......WHAT DO YOU FEEL THAT THEIR PROBLEM IS ? I , FOR ONE, THINK THAT THEY ARE SCARED TO REPLY BECAUSE YOU MAY AND APPARENTLY ALREADY HAVE HIT'EM WHERE IT HURTS. YOU HANG TOUGH AND THE REST OF HANG IN THERE...YOU'D GET USE TO HANGING IF IT DON'T KILL YOU..........
Head in the Sand

Odessa, TX

#8 Sep 16, 2007
BurnsMeup wrote:
HELLO, GINA..........I AGREE WITH YOU TOTALLY HERE AND FROM EVERYTHING THAT I HAVE READ WITH YOUR COMMENTS ATTATCHED YOU ARE RIGHT ON THE MARK. I ALSO NOTICED THAT YOU DON'T GET MANY REPLIES.......WHAT DO YOU FEEL THAT THEIR PROBLEM IS ? I , FOR ONE, THINK THAT THEY ARE SCARED TO REPLY BECAUSE YOU MAY AND APPARENTLY ALREADY HAVE HIT'EM WHERE IT HURTS. YOU HANG TOUGH AND THE REST OF HANG IN THERE...YOU'D GET USE TO HANGING IF IT DON'T KILL YOU..........
You agreeing with yourself Gina!
Now thats original.
Same ISP location.
Same all caps in you posts.
Same use of cussing and god refences.
Pearland

Palestine, TX

#9 Sep 17, 2007
Head in the Sand wrote:
<quoted text>
You agreeing with yourself Gina!
Now thats original.
Same ISP location.
Same all caps in you posts.
Same use of cussing and god refences.
MAYBE WE JUST ANSWER IN KIND TO MAKE A POINT. ANYONE CAN TYPE ANYTHING, AND BY THE WAY, IF YOU HAVE INFORMATION ABOUT THE IP ADDRESSES, YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT THE COURTS HAVE HELD UP THE RULING TO ALLOW THOSE WHO BLOG TO REMAIN ANNONYMOUS, SO IF YOU KNOW THIS FOR A FACT, TOPIX CAN BE SUED. I VERY MUCH DOUBT THEY LEAVE THEMSELVES OPEN TO THAT AND ARE STILL ABLE TO KEEP THEIR SITE OPEN. STOP TRYING TO BE SOMETHING YOU AREN'T AND MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS.
Head in the Sand

Odessa, TX

#10 Sep 17, 2007
Well the person that refer's to their self as God shows it in the heading just as it does for burnsmeup.
I don't know if it is the actual ISP location and to that point I don't give a rat's a--!
You can sue Topix if you want too.
You do have all the answers don't you?
All I see is that it is listed for God/Gina/and Burnsmeup.
But I should'nt question God/Gina should I!
Pearland

Palestine, TX

#11 Sep 17, 2007
Oh yeah that's bright. It shows the SERVER location. Many people can be on the same one. Have you ever heard of Internet Cafe??? Or how about an open internet connection vs secured? You are just mad because I keep pointing out that you talk to yourself. I guess, now, you think letters are better.
Head in the Sand

Odessa, TX

#12 Sep 17, 2007
Oh no!
What does God think about you pointing out how bright I am?
Your just pissed because you run your mouth as usual before you looked to see that the heading says ISP Location in front of your face.
Don't worry, Be happy.
Oh you and God/Gina have the Godly all knowing power don't you.

#13 Sep 18, 2007
NO, MR. HEAD IN THE SAND, YOU DON'T NEED THE "ALL KNOWING POWER" TO KNOW THAT YOU DON'T WEAR IGNORANT WELL. HOW IS THIS CONVERSATION RELEVANT ANYWAY? WERE YOU HIRED TO ENTER BLOGS TO POSE AS AN IDIOT OR ARE YOU DOING IT FOR FUN? WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE IF I HAD 16 STAGE NAMES TO YOU? YOU SEEM TO KNOW A LOT ABOUT THAT.....HOW MANY DO YOU HAVE? I LEARNED IN elementary SCHOOL when YOU ARE pointing THE finger AT someone YOU HAVE 4 POINTING back AT you. BACK TO THE QUESTION AT HAND " WHAT'S IT TO YOU ANYWAY????"

#14 Sep 18, 2007
CHECK IT OUT..................ISP LOCATION CAMPBELL TEXAS. CATCH ME IF YOU CAN........
Pearland

Palestine, TX

#15 Sep 18, 2007
The reality is, I could let another person use my computer, etc. etc. and who would be to say that it wasn't me. You protest too much HEAD IN THE SAND. Don't you realize that we understand that is what you have been doing, and by accusing others you practically admitting your guilt? I would name you by name, but I don't have to do it. You yourself will be your own distruction. All I have to do is thank God for his handywork.
Head in the Sand

Odessa, TX

#16 Sep 18, 2007
Pearhead you couldn't guess who I am on your most holy day.
You are just a mouth without a brain.
You like to show your all knowing power.
So show it.
Who am I?
Oh thats right you don't have a clue.
Head in the Sand

Odessa, TX

#17 Sep 19, 2007
I'm done!
You two have pushed me to be nothing but personal with you and thats not what I want do.
So you win.
Unless it's on topic, I won't respond any more.
Good Luck.

#18 Sep 19, 2007
I MUST AGREE WITH YOU HERE. BEST OF LUCK TO YOU AS WELL. GINA

“ BURNSMEUP”

Since: Sep 07

EAST TEXAS, USA

#19 Sep 23, 2007
I have been out of town and I see that I should of checked my repies while away. I was taken away by personal problems and for some strange reason this blog wasn't at the forefront of my mind. Silly Me!!!!
I see that head in the sand has a problem with new arrivals on this forum. well, honey, I hate it for you. You must learn to deal with it. oh, and , keep your day job because being a P.I. isn't your strong suit.
Pearlland, hey whats up? Thank you for pointing out what should of been obvious to head.
Gina, again , you go girl! Even though you are talking/writing to yourself. Looks like if you are going to do this you wouldn't do this in public. Ha! Ha! I read that you don't need any help handling these folks because you have a powerful vocabulary behind you.
NEVER-THE-LESS, I AM BACK AND ACCORDING TO DICK TRACY UP THERE I NEVER LEFT! IMAGINE THAT. ALL THE WHILE I THOUGHT THAT I KNEW WHO I WAS.
LEARN SOMETHING NEW EVERYDAY, THANKS HEAD IN THE SAND!
Lucky One

Winnsboro, TX

#20 Jan 15, 2009
moved to pecan gap some time ago love the town but the dang in laws that's another story..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pecan Gap Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 3 hr FlavorsPharts 1,054
The worst president in US history is a Black man . Fri DKR 21
News Cash, drugs and weapons seized during five narc... (May '16) Dec '16 Donny 5
Pizza Nov '16 Arco 1
Roxton (Aug '06) Nov '16 CathyDoddSpencer 15
coot coots , and, prune shoots (May '16) Oct '16 Rowdy James Yancey 6
Talking about my brother, Benny (Sep '07) Sep '16 Holly 34

Pecan Gap Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pecan Gap Mortgages