Charges will be filed on GR Wood

Posted in the Pecan Gap Forum

Vito Corleone

Eustace, TX

#1 Aug 28, 2007
1. Misuse of county equipment (pickup)
2. Misappropriation of county funds.(gasoline)

He does not own a personal vehicle. The county pickup is not to be used for "dating." The gas is for county business, not "love" business.
Head in the Sand

Odessa, TX

#3 Aug 28, 2007
He learned from "the best sheriff Delta county ever had" (GR's comments on Bassham in the paper).

Did he really take his girl friend to the crime scene of the murdered woman? If he did as I was told he did, he is a moron, and someone from the family should sue the piss out of him.

get a life

He can not use the county vehicle for personal use legally!
But who in this county does anything legal or ethical if they can profit from it?
CRS

AOL

#4 Aug 29, 2007
I dont know about GR BUT I can say that charges are being brought against MR Short, for being an accomplise to bank fraud and theft. I would suggest that MR Short keep or try to keep from giving out CIVIL legal advice. He is NOT an attorney and this time its going to bite him in his ass litigation is also pending against Short for slander and Defamation, Its amazing to me the total unethical and the practices of our current sheriffs office and there personal. Good luck David, KEEP talking your making my day, Unfortunate for you alot of what you have said to the PUBLIC is NOT true and you are going to answer for it.
Vito Corleone

Eustace, TX

#5 Aug 29, 2007
I have it on good authority that the Sheriff and some of the deputies(at the sheriff's request) are running "rap" sheets on individuals not under investigation for criminal activity nor are under arrest, or detained.

Maybe looking for dirt.

Bad business.
CRS

AOL

#6 Aug 30, 2007
I would suggest that any concerns about our local law be directed to the state commission on judicial conduct. I know that recent complaints have been filed against Judge Skinnner and as of yesturday Robert Newsome.
Vito Corleone

Odessa, TX

#7 Aug 30, 2007
I can understand Skinner, but why Newsome??
Real Advice

Porter, TX

#8 Aug 30, 2007
I believe in giving those who deserve it, lots of rope. Since trouble makers tend to do themselves in, I plan on waiting around for Jon/Vito to get his. The last guy that got on my bad side was in his mid-forties when he had a heart attack while riding his motorcycle. Rode right through a fence post, died on the spot. All I had to do was be patient. People are their own worst enemy, and those you put down usually get stronger thereby, managing to persevere. The thing with you is that you are burning your bridges and ruining your own reputation as people discover your true agenda, and identity. Be happy, now, mister, because everyone gets their day.
Vito Corleone

Odessa, TX

#9 Aug 30, 2007
if you are so bent on knowing for sure who i am. would you like to meet me?
Pearland

Porter, TX

#10 Aug 30, 2007
You know it isn't as if I have a crush on you. I totally disapprove of you behavior and those like you. I already know who you are and, no, I need nothing from you. I am a soul of peace. Those who create chaos create their own living hell. You may feel like you have gained something with your new found popularity, but don't expect it to last. Those on top have nowhere to go but down. You may wish to know who I am, but let me just say you would be greatly disappointed by meeting me. I don't have secrets. I don't have enemies. I am not someone who has problems with others, and you would not be able to find things to use against me. Many have tried to control my life and failed. Some were strong, others of great intelligence. All failed, but left with respect. You don't have respect in your person, so you have nothing to offer. Why would I ever want to meet someone like you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pecan Gap Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Delta Family Mart (May '14) Feb 26 Customer 11
Mitch Gilbert & Heather Schaefer (Feb '12) Feb 21 Rumor 25
Elise Gingerich Strangeness Blog Feb 20 Blue Zipper 3
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Feb 16 Farts 779
Get your Magento Mobile Platform in 3 Seconds ONLY Feb 13 DevinBlack 1
PJC students graduate with Air Conditioning & R... Feb 5 Just my thoughts 2
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Feb 4 Farts 614

Winter Storm Warning for Delta County was issued at March 04 at 3:56AM CST

Pecan Gap News Video

Pecan Gap Dating