Aron Charles
Annette Allen

Gilmer, TX

#1 Oct 8, 2012
This is really sad to read. I am Aarons mother, Arron was taken from me when he was 3. He's daddy and money and family were so controlling. I am so sad for all that is involved. I wish I could of been there for him and Nathan.. I was young and Jimmy Charles was 11 years older then me put me through hell, to live with someone so controlling and obsessivenes and take there mother from them can tell you what kind of life they had. And to have to read and found out here about ur son should tell you how his father is, never 1 call to this day. I love my kids and all way's and will no matter what! And for someone to say he should be shot is just wrong . Sounds like they both had problems, and the drugs whatever they were. I pray my grandchild will be ok and all involved. I still no nothing but what i read here today, if anyone out there that knows anything and would like to share with me how he is plz email me @ [email protected] or Annette Allen on facebook, I am so hart broken right now. looks like tears forever for me.
Annette Allen

Gilmer, TX

#2 Oct 8, 2012
Aaron*
Peaches

Overbrook, OK

#3 Oct 10, 2012
You'd think you would know how to spell your son's name. Don't believe what you're reading on this site...all a bunch of rubbish. This is how HG people vent cause they have nothing else to do but run people down. Nothing's changed here. And yes, everybody remembers what you posted in the HG newspapers many years ago.
CARLA

Overbrook, OK

#4 Oct 16, 2012
Annette,Aaron is my SON has beenfor about10 years now.MY SONS are fine you made it real clearthat these boys meant nothing to you. as a mother no man would ever keep me from seeing my kids!they can try but wont happen!!! so please quit dogging the charles family NAME!inrespect of R.M &CHRISTINE and as far as OUR BOYS WE WILL TAKE CARE OF THEM... SO GO ON WITH YOUR LIFE WE CAN AND WILL HANDLE IT FROM HERE!!!AND IF YOU OR ANYONE WANTS TO KNOW ANYTHING ON ASK JIMMY OR ME!
Honey Grove Resident

Rockwall, TX

#5 May 8, 2013
First off there is way more to both sides than anyone will know. Carla there is a lot more then you know as well know one will know what happens behind closed doors or what happen that day of the incident. What everyone knows and thinks are 2 different stories. I think someone had it planned to be honest yes I know no one plans to get hurt but. But it just sound suspicious that someone would have there boyfriend over knowing that their baby daddy works across the street and if u thought he was or could hurt you why would you let your boyfriend stay the night. Just saying. And yes I think Aaron Charles is getting more time then he should have and the woman that was involved should have jail time as well just saying
Jimmy Swaggart

Shawnee Mission, KS

#6 May 9, 2013
I think you think you know things but you really are not thinking about other things that you know your thinking about.
just wondering

United States

#7 May 29, 2013
How much time did he get? Haven't heard
just wondering too

Greenville, TX

#8 Jun 4, 2013
why whats your reason for asking?
just wondering

United States

#9 Jun 7, 2013
Was Just curious, I'm sure I can look it up. and I know the guy that got stabbed pretty well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pecan Gap Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News A rose by another name was Texarkana 4 hr MeSo 1
theft Jul 19 Hellbilly 2
Does anyone one know what charges the Wolfes/ L... Jul 16 blow it out your 3
Ladonia police brutality (Aug '13) Jul 16 Educated and not ... 78
Ladonianites for Bernie Sanders Jul 9 Eagle Eye 4
Hg baseball Brandon Span Jun 30 CoachB 1
coot coots , and, prune shoots Jun '16 steve miller tex 4

Pecan Gap Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance