California Proposition 19: the Mariju...

California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legalization Initiative

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 7, 2010

19,879 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

hesiod

San Diego, CA

#14393 Jan 5, 2013
Quilt wrote:
Ann Coulter wants to Publish List Of Women Who Get Abortions, or have gotten them at all?
There you have it, another WACK-JOB from the bowels of GOP, Republican Tea Party Parrot-head loonies.
It's always the ones who can't have children who try and take away the rights of others. Dried up old hag Coulter's.
She was responding to the loonies that were publishing a list of gun owners. They were aided and abetted by the Fleabagging Democrat douchenozzles.

Of course a gutless Sock Puppet hypocrite like you can't figure that out.
You frustrated control freaks are a hoot!!!
MPID inc

West Covina, CA

#14394 Jan 5, 2013
Weather is weather, either your in it or watching it from afar.

Much like sock puppets and copy and paste companies working for the GOP, Republican and Tea Party
Bayside Dev

United States

#14396 Jan 5, 2013
hesiod wrote:
<quoted text>She was responding to the loonies that were publishing a list of gun owners. They were aided and abetted by the Fleabagging Democrat douchenozzles.
Of course a gutless Sock Puppet hypocrite like you can't figure that out.
You frustrated control freaks are a hoot!!!
So in other words Coulter and those wishing to out permit holders are both loonies? That I can agree with.Although those claiming that this will provide a "roadmap" for criminals are the studidest of them all because everyone knows that most people defend their home with guns that require no registration and will kill perps just as easily.
MIPD inc

West Covina, CA

#14397 Jan 5, 2013
Weather is weather, either your in it or watching it from afar, so which is it for you?

Much like sock puppets and copy and paste companies working for the GOP, Republican and Tea Party
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#14398 Jan 5, 2013
Bayside Dev wrote:
<quoted text>So in other words Coulter and those wishing to out permit holders are both loonies? That I can agree with.Although those claiming that this will provide a "roadmap" for criminals are the studidest of them all because everyone knows that most people defend their home with guns that require no registration and will kill perps just as easily.
Allowing guns won't provide a road map for criminals, it will defend against them.
Bayside Dev

United States

#14399 Jan 5, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Allowing guns won't provide a road map for criminals, it will defend against them.
I wasn't saying anything about allowing guns.It was about a government official and his decision on whether to provide addresses of thos with handgun permits
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#14400 Jan 5, 2013
Newspaper addresses on people who have guns. He obviously wants to deplete gun owners of their privacy and try to manipulate them giving up their guns.
MIPD inc

West Covina, CA

#14401 Jan 5, 2013
No one misses Ron Paul in the U.S. Congress.
REALITY

Colorado Springs, CO

#14402 Jan 5, 2013
juan wrote:
yes
Dui wrote:
Does anyone know of a cheap insurance co in 757 area that takes sr-22...Please no bad remarks i know i did wrong
NO ALIENS
NO SIGNAL
YVETTE IS LIVING AWAITING FOR ESTATE. YOU FRAUDED.
YOU OWE YVETTE MUCH.
YOUR LIFE, HEALTH, SIGINT, KILLS, MAIMES, HURTS, TORTURE

ANNETTE MARION CPMS OSD MIL YOU OWE HER, TRIED TO KILL RID THE FAMILY PLANNED FOR DECADES, WELL ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

LEAVE YVETTE ALONE.
PAY UP BITCH

YOU KILLED YVETTE MOTHER, THOU SHALT NOT KILL ANNETTE, MEANS, MAIMING, BURNING BLINDING ETC

DEBRA WARICK, CHRISTINE ANDERSON, HERMAN, ETC, KNOW THE STORY OF THE KILLER ANNETTE OF DEPT OF DEFENSE., OSD,
TRACKPHONE DRONE

DRONES ARE IN THE MAGAZINES NOW., ONE IN THE 80920 LIBRARY YOU CAN CHECK OUT, THEY KILL

ANNETTE CPMS ILLEGAL USE OF KILL POWER OF THE DRONE,

ANNETTE MARIE MARION, KILLER OF THE USA.

UKRAINE MILITARY POLICE SHE ANNETTE IS WANTED FOR THE
ATTEMPTED MURDER OF YVETTE ANNE MARION DICAMPLI H

SD CARD OF THE CAMERA AND THE CAMERA AND OTHER STUFF OF YVETTE STOLEN BY DEBRA BETHUNE AND CHRISTINE ANDERSON WALMART WOODMEN ROAD, 80920

ANNETTE STOP THE LIES., YVETTE NEVER IN STATE OF VA, NOR USA., YVETTE STATED TO US DEB ' USA IS THE HELL HOLE OF THE WORLD, HATE USA, I AM COMMUNIST'
TO US DEB AND CHRISTINE, 80920

GET A LIFE GO TO HELL ANNETTE MARIE MARION, FRAUDER, KILLER OF USA, HELL BURN BABY BURN
DRONES TRACKPHONE AND OTHER VENDORS IN MAGAZINES IN 80920 ONE TRIED 2 KILL YVETTE

YVETTE IS NORMAL PASSED ALL TESTS
ANNETTE YOU ARE THE MENTAL CASE OF THE UNIVERSE
Egypt sinking

West Covina, CA

#14403 Jan 5, 2013
Would someone please explain to me why the US government is giving Egypt more than 20 brand new F-16 fighter jets, some 20 Abram tanks and worth over a $1 billion.

When it is obvious that Egypt is/will now be under the leadership of the Muslim Taliban Islamic Brotherhood.

Looks like another nest of crazy people.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#14404 Jan 5, 2013
Obama wants to make Islam advanced in military technology, so while he cuts back in military the USA is left defenseless against the muslim terrorists!
Inked

West Covina, CA

#14405 Jan 5, 2013
Click your BIC and shut your trap, I mean the Kings or Queens English mouth.
Sneeky

Santa Cruz, CA

#14406 Jan 5, 2013
Define afraid of the truth.
Rush

Fairbury, NE

#14407 Jan 5, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
Obama wants to make Islam advanced in military technology, so while he cuts back in military the USA is left defenseless against the muslim terrorists!
Wow.
Stoppies

West Covina, CA

#14408 Jan 5, 2013
M.B. is a crazy old coot

If she and other congressmen don't want anyone to have health insurance then let's take away theirs.

As a taxpayer, I feel the house of representatives should not except lifetime health insurance from their employer aka taxpayer if they don't want us to have it.

By the way where can I get a job working only 109 days a year?
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#14409 Jan 5, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
Smoking is more deadly than alchol. Smoking is actually very addictive and has over 4,000 chemicals that are harmful to the human body.
exactly, except you arnt mentally equipped to recognize the difference bewteen man made chemicals and naturally occuring compounds......

tobacco give people cancer, Pot doesnt.

in fact cannabis ingestion may be a Treatment for cancer.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#14410 Jan 5, 2013
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
exactly, except you arnt mentally equipped to recognize the difference bewteen man made chemicals and naturally occuring compounds......
tobacco give people cancer, Pot doesnt.
in fact cannabis ingestion may be a Treatment for cancer.
You are not mentally equipped enough to spell the word "between". Why did you make a point of saying cannabis ingested instead of smoked? Are you agreeing that smoking pot is harmful?
Chris G

Smithfield, VA

#14413 Jan 6, 2013
I love pot!
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#14414 Jan 6, 2013
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
exactly, except you arnt mentally equipped to recognize the difference bewteen man made chemicals and naturally occuring compounds......
tobacco give people cancer, Pot doesnt.
in fact cannabis ingestion may be a Treatment for cancer.
How would you know?
GumPaper

West Covina, CA

#14415 Jan 6, 2013
Will you be using a rolling mat and gum paper?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pebble-Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) May 8 doG mnaDed lyoH i... 72,083
Sendy Russo May 5 Wondering 1
News Marina mayora s race: Incumbent Bruce Delgado v... (Nov '16) Apr 24 Kevin Saunders 2
News Successful Marina hotel owner asks city to forg... Apr 21 Kathy Jacques 1
Review: Francis Alwill General Contr (Jul '11) Apr '18 Bob Klinski 7
News In the face of disaster, sense of community com... (Jul '16) Jul '16 Donna do Wright 1
News Clint Eastwood performs Heimlich, saves life (Feb '14) Feb '14 Christine Chamonix 1

Pebble-Beach Jobs

Personal Finance

Pebble-Beach Mortgages